[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>says that Marxism's as much of a religion as Islam is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0770.jpg (23KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
23KB, 275x184px
>says that Marxism's as much of a religion as Islam is
>tell this to a Marxist in real life
>get punched in the mouth
Last time I'm taking advice from a homosexual.
>>
>>2773251
Why Islam and not Christianity or Judaism? Hell, why not Scientology or Mormonism, the usual religious laughingstocks? Because Islam has a lot of negative connotations attached to it in the Western world. Obviously he's not going to appreciate you limping him in with them so you can disregard his opinions on the basis that ISIS is evil and therefore Marxism is as well.
>>
Political Islam, Islamism, is the same as any ism. Ideology is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>2773269
Marxists, like almost all ideologies, have a shitty track record as it is though, without the supposed "insult" of being called a religion.
>>
>>2773306
I'm not saying it's an insult to compare Marxism to religion. I'm saying you were disingenuous in using Islam for your comparison in order to discredit his points by association.
>>
>>2773251
Should have punched him back you weak git.
>>
>>2773476
What are you some kind of bigot?
Islam is a religion of peace, the Marxist has no reason to complain anything.
>>
>>2773476
You assumed something that wasn't there.

That's also the exact comparison he used in the book.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.