[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we should make summary questionairre of /his/'s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: hyperlightdrifter.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hyperlightdrifter.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
I think we should make summary questionairre of /his/'s opinions on local favorite topics
>Political orientation
>Greatest general
>Favorite state
>Opinion on Islam and Middle East
>Shoa real/fake?
>Was Hitler right? Did good guys lose WW2?
>Opinion on communism
>Opinion on multiculturalism
>Who would win between a viking, a christian and muslim knight and a samurai?
>Were ancient egyptians black?
>Are Germans evil?
>Are Russians evil?
>Was USA a mistake?
>>
I'll start

>Political orientation
Right-wing liberalism (free trade, free movement, freedom of religion and social freedoms)
State should have as little function as possible while still maintaining general safety

>Greatest general
Even though i hate frogs, its gotta be Napoleon

>Favorite ancient(mesoamerican cultures also count)/medieval/early modern state
ancient - Phoenicia
medieval - Jagellonian Empire
early modern - British Empire

>opinion on Islam and Middle East
Islam isn't bad, its just ME thats fucked up

>Shoa real/fake
Real

>Was Hitler right? Should Nazis win?
Racism is wrong, the difference between niggers and whites is cultural, not biological and there are no jewish illuminati.
And victory of totalitarian states would be the worst setback the world could've seen

>opinion on Communism
Generally good idea, but incompatible with human society.
The final stage never existed and what people call "communism" was always just totalitarianism using communism as ideological disguise.

>opinion on Religion
Bullshit for weak people who can't bear the thought of pointless existence and who can't hold out morals solely out of empathy for others.

>opinion on Multiculturalism/nationalism
People should be proud of their nationality and multiculturalism shouldn't be generally promoted, but its also not something that should be hated

>Who would win in a fight between a viking, a medieval christian knight, a medieval arab knight or a samurai?
Samurai

>Were ancient egyptians black and are black people responsible for all modern civilized culture?
Idgaf

>Are Germans inherently evil?
They are like machines with no conception of morality, so no

>Are Russians inherently evil?
Animals can't be evil

>Was USA a mistake?
Nowadays its a mistake, it used to be the coolest thing in the world
>>
>Political orientation
Traditionalist farmer, not worried too much about politics beyond local and state at the moment

>Greatest general
Hard to say, different wars different eras but a personal favorite is Caesar

>Favorite state
My own, Virginia

Is ok if not religious, or christian. The best man at my wedding was a catholic berber

>Shoa real/fake?
Used for political means a bit too much but jews and poles and gyspsies died etcetera

The problems began with the french revolution, everything post 1779 was a mistake

>Opinion on communism
Stupid idea but cool aesthetic

Ok if organic through natural migration, trade or intermarriage. Disasterous when planned and enforced

Knights had the most durable equipment overall but it would come down to setting, individual skill and setting

They called themselves the red people

>Are Germans evil?
Probably, but doesnt mean they dont mean well, despite their autism

>Are Russians evil?
Same as above

>Was USA a mistake?
Yes
>>
>Political orientation

Trotskyism,that is the ideology based on the ideas of Leon Trotsky who was Stalin biggest opponent within the communist party

>Greatest General
I really don't know but I ll go with Hannibal

>Favourite State
Lmao none fuck the US

>Opinion on Islam/middle East
Things were alright there before the western Imperialists destabilised the region. Also the Islamic state should be put down with the upmost brutality

>Shoa
Real

>Hitler and WW2
Hitler was the baddie but some of the bad guys also won ( Americans)

>Opinion on communism
Obviously i agree with it but there are many different tendencies inside of it and it shouldn't be generalised like that. But if you are just talking about Karl Marx's ideas then it's great

>Multiculturalism
A good that shouldn't be enforced though

>Christian Knight Vs Arab Knight Vs Viking Vs samurai
Most likely the samurai

>Were the Egyptians black
Nope

>Are Germans evil
I don't think that there is an evil race but if there ever was one it has to be the Germans. They ruined everything good even produced by Europe

>Are Russians evil?
Nah just misunderstood

>Was the US a mistake
Hell fucking yes

Sorry my American friends but that's the truth
>>
>Political orientation
Right wing authoritarian, sort of a mix between a monarchist and fascist

>Greatest general
Napoleon, Scipio Africanus, or Sherman

>Favorite State
Texas

Islam is bad but the Middle East has been pretty alright historically before the turks and later french and british fucked it up

>Shoa real/fake
Real but made too political

>Was Hitler right? Did the good guys lose ww2?
Sort of right, sort of wrong. His idea of a single ethnicity was right but his methods were wrong. Neither side was really "good" in the war so I can't really say whether the good guys lost or not.

>Opinion on communism
Terrible, could never work.

Not terrible but shouldn't be promoted

Samurai

>Were ancient Egyptians black
No

>Are Germans inherently evil?
Seems like it

>Are Russians inherently evil?
Only the communist ones

>Was the USA a mistake
Yes
>>
>>2772295
>Political orientation
Depends on what you want from society.
>Greatest general
Difficult to know and will always be coloured by cultural biases but I would probably go with Flavius Belisarius. Honourable mentioned for Khalid ibn al-Walid and Subutai.
>Favorite state
I've always found Sparta interesting. A dystopian place to live but interesting.
Shit sucks yo
>Shoa real/fake?
Real
No, no
>Opinion on communism
Bad
Sometimes bad
Christian Knight
No but they weren't white or Aryan
>Are Germans evil?
Not inherently
>Are Russians evil?
No, just zero sense of self preservation
>Was USA a mistake?
No
>>
>Political orientation
lefty
>Greatest general
zero interest in military history
>Favourite state
not an amerifat
like all religions, islam is fine, just the people can be fucking retarded. don't have enough knowledge about the middle easy to comment about it politically
>Shoa real/fake?
this isn't even a question, of course it's fucking real
? certainly isn't bad
probs samurai
>Were ancient egyptians black
no
>Are Germans evil?
no
>Are Russians evil?
no
>Was USA a mistake?
no

this was a waste of my time
>>
>Political orientation
Economically Left, traditionally Right authoritarian
>Greatest general
Khalid or Muhammad
>Favorite state
If country then either Iran or Pakistan. If American state then Texas.
Islam is pretty based. Middle East is fucked due to Bedouin governments, Monarchies and Wahhabism.
>Shoa real/fake?
Real but exaggerated.
No. No, both were equally shit.
>Opinion on communism
Shit
Shit
Either a Muslim or a Samurai
Nope
>Are Germans evil?
Nope
>Are Russians evil?
Nope
>Was USA a mistake?
Yup.
>>
>Political orientation
Reactionary / Christian Traditionalist
>Greatest general
Caesar had such a storied career and profound impact on the world. Same with Napoleon but at least Caesar isn't French.
>Favorite state
Louisiana. Amazingly beautiful people, cuisine and wilderness. Feels like its own country.
They are incapable of peace culturally and religiously. Misguided and violent people meet misguided and violent ends. I want the Holy Land in Christian hands again.
>Shoa real/fake?
Exaggerated to ridiculous numbers.
He was not right in everything. I love his brand of nationalism but not his suppression of faith. I'm sad WW2 had to happen and that the Reich fell, but I believe it was necessary.
>Opinion on communism
Absolute trash. Leads to death of the soul first, body soon after. Appeals to people who only value theories.
It's just a macro form of tolerance which is what destroys traditions. It is the greatest evil of our time.
Christian. Only he understands the long term stakes of such a fight.
Only the Nubians.
>Are Germans evil?
No.
>Are Russians evil?
No.
>Was USA a mistake?
No.
>>
>Political orientation
I don't give much of a fuck about categorizing myself in this context and my opinions are incompatible with most typologies anyway, so I'll just go with moderate.
>Greatest general
Hmm... I'm not sure I can decide on a favorite.
>Favorite state
If US? My own.
I feel the same way about Islam as the other Abrahamic religions. That being said, no one should expect it to be exempt from the same amount of criticism.
>Shoa real/fake?
It happened, intentionally revising history won't change that.
Lel, no. No one who encourages a war like that can walk away with their integrity in tact, no matter who the victor is.
>Opinion on communism
Wasn't implemented well, might still not be the best in practice. Still neither has anything else been more effective.
As someone who lives in a pretty multicultural area, I enjoy the diversity. I know that some people would rather throw a fit about it though, so things should be left to transpire without intervention.
Samurai.
Nah, but the Nubians were though. I wouldn't downplay their relationship with the Egyptians.
>Are Germans evil?
Evil is too rigid a term.
>Are Russians evil?
Same as above.
>Was USA a mistake?
Probably.
>>
1.Marxist conservative neo-Byzantinist

2. Thats a hard one, but I'm gone go safe with Napoleon.

3.Byzantine Roman Empire

4.Golden age of Islam was cool, but Islam today is shit.

5.Real but sometimes exaggerated.

6. He was wrong in everything but the perfidious Anglo.

7.Good

9.Retarded, in a any in single society there should be one dominant culture.

10.Christian/Muslim knight

11.Most of the times, sometimes they try to be good.

12.No

13.It has contributed to a lot of good stuff, but has for the most part a negative influence on the world, 20th century onwards.
>>
>>2772295
>>Political orientation

More or less neoliberal.

>>Greatest general

I don't know, too many factors to consider and impossible to compare between eras. Probably somebody forgotten by history. If I'm forced to choose, I'd gave to go with a meme like Napoleon.

>>Favorite state

I'm fond of the Most Serene Republic.

>>Opinion on Islam and Middle East

I think Islam is roughly equivalent to Christianity in the different roles it can play. The problem is that too many Islamic cultures right now are too theocratic. Wahabism is the real cancer, not Islam per se. Also, the Saudis can fuck themselves.

>>Shoa real/fake?

Real, unquestionably.

>>Was Hitler right? Did good guys lose WW2?

No. Hitler was wrong about most things.

>>Opinion on communism

Cancer.

>>Opinion on multiculturalism

A good thing inasmuch as cosmopolitanism is a good thing. Should not be confused with cultural relativism.

>>Who would win between a viking, a christian and muslim knight and a samurai?

Probably the Christian knight.

>>Were ancient egyptians black?

The ancient Egyptians were not one people. Many cultures and ethnicities lived there and blended and separated over the THOUSANDS of years we flippantly call "ancient Egypt." Since it was thousands of years ago, these ethnicities are different than those that exist today. But sure, at various times there were people there who looked "black."

>>Are Germans evil?

No.

>>Are Russians evil?

No.

>>Was USA a mistake?

No. But that doesn't necessarily mean it should exist forever.
>>
File: Marechal_Ney_à_Waterloo.jpg (3MB, 3088x2056px) Image search: [Google]
Marechal_Ney_à_Waterloo.jpg
3MB, 3088x2056px
>>2772295
>Political orientation
Traditionalist Aesthete, Constitutional-Monarchist, socially libertine.

>Greatest general
In terms of skill and innovation, the obvious answers of Napoleon, Alexander, Hannibal, Subutai, and ibn Walid are most appropriate.
My personal favourite however would be Ney, or, if you'd allow admirals, Nelson. I'm very much a fan of their aggressive, impulsive style, and both of them were vibrant characters.

>Favorite state
Republic of Venice/my own (Kingdom of Scotland)

Islam is like any other ideology, it can be used to destroy, or used to create. It is not the ideology of my culture, however, and I'd be thankful if it stayed where it belonged.
The middle east is beautiful, and I'd very much like to visit, particularly Lebanon and Egypt.

>Shoa real/fake?
Real.

Hitler was, in my opinion, misguided and too prone to modernist leanings, plus he was caught up in the storm of ideology. I don't think there were any 'good guys', but personally, I don't believe the world would have been better had he won.

>Opinion on communism
As an ideology, it's like any other; naught but a tool. As an economic system, the idea has some value perhaps, but not in this day and age, and I feel as though it'd be far too complex to maintain. One of the foundations of a successful system is sustainability in the face of corruption.

A VERY bad idea. Beauty in culture is humanity's primary legacy, and the prime means of our communication with the past, and our immortalisation for the future. Every culture deserves its own homeland, where it alone may thrive.

It depends on what era of knight you mean.

Some were.

>Are Germans evil?
No.

>Are Russians evil?
No.

>Was USA a mistake?
No, but personally I'd rather the natives had their own states.
>>
>>2772414
by states he meant what you'd refer to as countries
>>
File: ourguy.jpg (14KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.jpg
14KB, 448x312px
>Political orientation
Paleoconservative
>Greatest general
Idk
>Favorite state
US state: Florida
2nd favorite state after USA: Poland
I don't necessarily care about the Qur'an's violent text, just to what degree it is acted upon. Currently we have a problem on our hands. https://youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
As for the Middle East, I think it has potential wealth/prosperity but it currently isn't there right now.
t. Christian half-Tajik Afghan so my opinion may be somewhat biased
>Shoa real/fake?
Real for the most part, however certain parts of it may have been exaggerated. Yes I believe the six million figure. I think, in contemporary usage, the Holocaust is used as a political tool for Jews and forgets about the other millions of victims.
>Was Hitler right? Did good guys lose WWII?
Both sides were equally bad. I fucking hate Germans though and Hitler was a >H >R >E by the way (considered HRE the "First Reich.")
https://youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
>Opinion on communism
Communists aren't people
Like all things, good when EXTREMELY limited. New cultures bring new ideas, but when you start bringing in metric fucktons of people you're no longer importing just the idea of their culture, it becomes an invasion.
>Who would win
By Christian you mean crusader? Then yes, him.
>Were the ancient egyptians black?
Of course, dey wuz kangz n shieeeet nigguh
>Are Germans evil?
Yes. They destroyed Europe a countless number of times, are currently doing so with the refugees, and think that every great civilization in the past was once Germanic before a few thousand invaders changed the color of a population of millions. See: Persia
Plus I can't call myself half-Aryan (Indo-Iranians are actually Aryan, not like those LARPing Germans) thanks to those fucking Germans. Makes me sad that my white mother has some Prussian ancestors.
>Are Russians evil?
From 1917 to 1991, yes.
>Was USA a mistake?
No, but since WWII it's had some issues.
>>
File: 238.jpg (130KB, 680x730px) Image search: [Google]
238.jpg
130KB, 680x730px
>Political orientation
Egoist but slightly economically right, somewhat antiweed but fairly socially progressive.

>Greatest general
So hard so i'll go for Rokossovsky
>Favorite state
Soviet Russia (interesting)

Worst major religion, they even hate dogs. Middle east is aight they will get it together at some point.

>Shoa real/fake?
Real. Seriously?

He was wrong, good guys won.
>Opinion on communism
Utopian communism doesn't work and if it did we aren't ready for it anyway/

Pretty vague question, Australian style is good, so is melting pot, overly distinct ethnic groups is bad and leads to conflict.

Christian or muslim, they have the best gear

Some were.

>Are Germans evil?
no
>Are Russians evil?
no
>Was USA a mistake?
no
>>
>Political orientation
Pragmatism
>Greatest general
No such thing
>Favorite state
Most Serene Republic of Venice
Mistakes: the Animated Series. Shi'a-Sunni conflic predating the standardization of the Qur'an, Mu'tazila goes from religion of reason to Caliphate inquisition, falsafah ended by Al-Ghazali, fucking Wahhabism in the holiest cities of the religion... Enough idiocies without even touching the West
>Shoa real/fake?
Real. Doesn't mean it can't be also a real form of imperialism, to cancel the memory of many more genocides
The 20th century was generally a terrible fucking idea
>Opinion on communism
Even bloody Foucault grew out of it
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0309/feature1/

Now, look what's left of Libya. There are at least two Libyan governments right now. Undersirable men, women and children are imprisoned in what are nothing less than concentration camps near the coasts, where they suffer all manner of abuse, including rape and torture, and forced into boats falling to pieces in the middle of the night, so that the organized crime and corps this side of the pond can devour taxpayer money involved in building our own concentration camps, as well as cheap immigrant labour in horrifying working conditions.

Welcome to the culturally enriching experience of the trans-Mediterranean slave trade.

Remember: you can bomb their cities, you can support this business of whips, rape and slavery all you want, it's only racism when you say bad things about them.
#1 guns #2 crossbow
Not white, not black, they were red. Non-red people were minorities who rarely managed to become the ruling dynasty. The African-Americans' Urheimat is on the Atlantic side of Africa
>Are Germans evil?
The culture is
>Are Russians evil?
See above
>Was USA a mistake?
Yes
>>
>>2772295
>Political orientation
Classical liberal/libertarian leaning

>Greatest general
I don't know who was the best but Patton had some sick quotes.

>Favorite state
??? New Hampshire?

The West messed it up but the religion itself is too political to be reformed (some Muslims believe this too). The Sufis are ok so there's maybe a chance but not with Saudi Arabia being so powerful.

>Shoa real/fake?
Real. Holocaust industry is also real.

Bad guys lose,bad guys won. Less bad guys supported one one of them.

>Opinion on communism
Worst idea in human history. Western intelectuals whitewashing this trash should be ridiculed.

It's not desirable for any country to have too many people from different cultures.

Maybe a Christian knight? Muslim is close second.

There was one black dynasty not that it matters. But they were mediterranean people so how can they be all black? They even had gingers.

>Are Germans evil?
They have too much power for their own good.

>Are Russians evil?
Just uncivilized

>Was USA a mistake?
Not until WWI and later WWII. But then you have other superpowers and I'd rather have USA as counterbalance.
>>
>>2772295
>Political orientation
People should mostly be allowed to do what they want so long as it doesn't directly harm other people. The free market is great but I think some government welfare is good too and there also needs to be regulations to prevent climate change.

>Greatest general
Napoleon

>Favorite state
First French Empire. Honorary mentions for the Dutch Republic and Achaemenid Persia.

It's a religion like any other. Bad people will use it to justify bad things and good people will use it to justify good things. The Middle East is only as fundamentalist, authoritarian, and militaristic as it is today because of meddling by the West to put such governments in power and keep them there.

>Shoa real/fake?
Real, but many parts of it are exaggerated. It's still a horrible tragedy though.

No, Fascism is retarded and humanity as a whole would be worse off if WW2 went differently.

>Opinion on communism
If it's good then it'll come about naturally and gradually as a successor to capitalism, as Marx thought. Trying to force it through revolution is retarded and goes against the foundation of what communism is.

Generally good. I don't agree that people should be forced into it though.

Depends wildly on numerous factors.

No, but they weren't blonde haired blue eyed aryans either.

>Are Germans evil?
No one is innately good or evil, but Germany has unfortunately done more wrong than good historically.

>Are Russians evil?
See Russia

>Was USA a mistake?
The modern US is horribly but not innately so.
>>
>>2772295
>Political orientation
Socialconservative (sort of)
>Greatest general
Karl XII
>Favorite state
Swedish Empire
Worst of all religions and its followers are the worst of all people
>Shoa real/fake?
Real but Germany as a whole should only be blamed for being passive about it, only a minority actually took part in the killing
No. There are good and bad guys on both sides in all wars and this one was no different
>Opinion on communism
They might have good intentions but it always turn in to shit no matter what
If you want to stay in the country then you should assimilate, a multicultural society is a shattered and segregated society
Dont care
No and you have no idea what you are talking about if you think that
>Are Germans evil?
No
>Are Russians evil?
All russian rulers have been evil so maybe?
>Was USA a mistake?
In the short run, no, in the long run yes
>>
File: Lib pepe.jpg (85KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
Lib pepe.jpg
85KB, 960x912px
>>2772295
>Moderate Liberal
>Napoleon
>Republic of Texas/ CSA/ City state of Athens
>Its alright as long as its not forced on people, Middle east looks nice but ruined by shitty map drawing. Shame really as some of the women are very pretty and its so culturally rich.
>Real
>Fascism is horrible = Germany/Japs/Italy were bad
>Don't like it as i'm more of a freedom kinda guy (Inb4 all slaves to capitalism)
>Its alright as long as people assimilate and respect core values of host nation
>Too many factors and variables to conclusively decide but either Christian/Muslim/Samurai not Viking
>No probably dark skinned arab looking mofos
>No but Germany did undermine the BOP in Europe but that was inevitable so hardly their fault
>No Russia has always had that stigma of being the big bad bear on the edge of Europe
>No the USA is pretty alright
Inb4 cuck
>>
>>2772295
>>Political orientation
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>>Greatest general
Hannibal

>>Favorite state
Carthage. In US, Maine

>>Opinion on Islam and Middle East
Fuck those arab goat fucking semites

>>Shoa real/fake?
Doesn't matter, fuck those Jewish dick cutting semites.

>>Was Hitler right? Did good guys lose WW2?
Yes

>>Opinion on communism
Shit

>>Opinion on multiculturalism
Shit

>>Who would win between a viking, a christian and muslim knight and a samurai?
Varangian guard

>>Were ancient egyptians black?
Fuck no

>>Are Germans evil?
Only once the Jews took over

>>Are Russians evil?
Only once the Jews took over.

>>Was USA a mistake?
Only once the Jews took over.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.