[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if a person commits a crime, let's say murder, after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nope.jpg (119KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
119KB, 1300x1300px
So if a person commits a crime, let's say murder, after which their memory and awareness of the event are completely erased from their consciousness such that from their sentient perspective none of it ever transpired, should they still be punished? Personally I don't think they should, because you'd basically be inflicting punishment on an innocent person. If the person isn't aware of their crime, isn't punishment pointless?
>>
>>2768955
Memory wipe is enough punishment by itself.
>>
>>2768955
yes. They still did it, whether they remember it or not.

If that were the case, every super drunk driver would get off scott free
>>
>>2768955
So you wouldn't put me in jail because I spent all the money after I robbed a bank? All the money is gone, wouldn't punishment be pointless?

Humanities was a mistake and you should either stop being a retard or kys right away
>>
>>2768955
>guilt depends on whether you remember the crime
That's it, just when I thought /his/ cannot get any more retarded you post this.
>>
>>2768955

>So we have you on film breaking into this house. But youre claiming the drugs wiped your memory?
>yas officer I dindhu nuffin didn't do it
>ok are you still the same person now as you were before the memory wipe?
>of course I am
>so why'd you wipe your memory?
>because that's my choice
>what memory did you wipe?
>how should I know?
>what were you doing after the wipe?
>being arrested
>what were you doing before the arrest?
>sheeiiit white boy none yo business
>so this was you breaking into this house at 0201 and murdering 2 of its residents?
>nah that ain't me
>the law says that's not an argument

The shit you get to hear from people during interrogation...
>>
>>2770032
>>2770037
>>2770297
>posters on /his/ are too dumb to think about a hypothetical scenario

I agree with you OP
>>
>>2768955
It would hard to study but we could try to assess how successful such practices would be as deterrance to other would-be offenders.

Anyway, if this person is the same person it was up until it decided to commit a crime (just not the same as when it was attempting to and as when it was successful at commiting a crime) then it's reasonable to assume it is a dangerous individual still. Reformation would be desirable and maybe we could use this mind-wiping technology for this end?
>>
>>2768955
I heard if you were hynpotized you cannot be tried. Its like innocently being led there. As to how they prove you were hypnotized is as secretive as the area of the brain your inner voice arise from. Some circles say ventricles.
>>
>>2768955
They usually find out via a composite of movements. For example Erik Prinz and Barack Obama are sued for war crimes. Apparently Obama before presidency was seen by foreign entities setting stages. He was part of the US-Andes coca spraying...to them his presidency was not coincidental neither is Trumps. Barack O'bama and San Felipe de Barajas (Barakas). And Baraja cards have Trumps. And Erik Prinz papers came out of Portugal arriving through Brazil.
>>
>>2770399
Another group stemming from Louisiana , Texas came up. The men you see up there have conspired against gov't. They incited terror washington knows theres another group against them. Thats why they say theirs civil discord. They are abusing a program that recreates peopleshistory. Something something design. So they are pissed off at venezuela for harboring journalists and informants.
Now how is this different from what you know? And what are your feelings. Towards it? Your ascendant.
>>
>>2770447
What we do know there are several Russians operating as US generals and colonels. What are they searching for? Those involved in Ukrainian politics.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.