[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically speaking, why do people fuck each other up the ass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Assbaby.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Assbaby.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
Historically speaking, why do people fuck each other up the ass? What makes someone go "Hmm, that's the disgusting hole where he or she shoves those foul-smelling turds out of, I better stick my dick up it?" Even without germ theory, people knew that shit spread diseases, possibly well before the advent of recorded history. That's to say nothing of the possibility of siring a deformed mutant retard assbaby, which would be a colossal threat to the mother's health, as well as the emotional trauma involved when it inevitably died. Yet as long as there have been people, there seems to have been buggery, both from men fucking men in the butt, and men fucking women in the butt. How the hell can our species simultaneously be so self-destructive yet at the same time still around?
>>
File: 5952135104_8e7e96cfd3_z.jpg (35KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
5952135104_8e7e96cfd3_z.jpg
35KB, 400x600px
>>2768448
good thread
>>
>>2768448
Have you ever had sex?

Things just sort of happen. And sometimes you're left crying in the shower afterwards but you still go back for more
>>
File: fonz thumbs up.jpg (33KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
fonz thumbs up.jpg
33KB, 339x425px
>>2768448
every hole's a goal
>>
>>2768448
Fucking people in the ass is alpha, that is how Romans and Greeks made the greatest civilization the world has ever seen.
>>
If you fuck one disgusting hole, could as well fuck another.
>>
>>2768448
You know that animals do it too, right? They will also Jack off with the assistance of dead bodies, or holes in trees and other inanimate objects.
>>
>>2768448
At thread died for this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.