[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Among the early Germans a man accused of a crime had to prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: vargcuck.jpg (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
vargcuck.jpg
23KB, 350x350px
Among the early Germans a man accused of a crime had to prove his innocence, no proof of his guilt being incumbent on his accusers. The oath of a free man, strengthened by the oaths of friends, sufficed to establish his innocence, but when the oath was refused or the required number of "compurgators" (also called wager of law and oath-helping) failed, the defendant, if he was a free man, had to fight his accuser in single combat; bondmen and women had either to find a champion to fight for them or to undergo some other form of ordeal as fixed by law, arranged by the judge, or chosen by one of the parties.

>autist sperglord owns shit I want
>falsely accuse him of crime
>sperg has no friends so no-one cares taking oaths for him
>sperg must now fite me
>runs at me screeching, kick his shit in because I'm /fit/ as fuck
>sperg stripped off all belongings and kicked out of tribe, wanders into bog and drowns.
>"lolno Walhalla is strictly only for alpha chads, gtfo"
>doomed to spend eternity in hell (* from Germanic godess of the underworld Hella)

^^ This was Odin's law system for you. Vargtards still wonder why Christianity (Roman or Arian doesn't matter) was so easily accepted as a superiour religion by Germanic tribes as early as the 3rd century AD.

>inb4 muh kike-on-a-stick
if only you edgy retards would realize how laughable you are

Embrace Christ and repent for your sinful, blasphemous ways. God is merciful, God is good. But idolatry is a grave sin, persist and you'll regret it.
>>
>>2766628

Source
>>
>>2766628
Islam is better .
>>
>>2766982

Islam

Alcohol is bad and forbidden
Music is bad
Dogs are bad
Drawing living creatures like humans and animals is forbidden

Even without terrorism they would be a puritanical anticulture cult.
>>
>>2767029
wtf I love Islam now
>>
>>2767029
>Music is bad

Only wahhabists believe this. Which is not even 1% of Muslim population.

> They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques. Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.
>>
>>2766628
lol I think Id do pretty damn well in that religion.
>>
>>2767107
>Only wahhabists believe this. Which is not even 1% of Muslim population.
thats not true, its actually a contested issue. the opinion that it should be forbidden is quite normal but not necessarily everywhere. with that being said, in practice most muslims dont follow through with it. sufis who worship via music are certainly a thing but theyre somewhat oppressed in certain countries

anecdotally, I had a good pakistani muslim friend and he believed music to not be allowed but he was open about not living up to the standard.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.