[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't jews just integrate early on like the pagans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Big_Dog.jpg (8KB, 180x218px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Dog.jpg
8KB, 180x218px
Why didn't jews just integrate early on like the pagans did? What incentive did they have for constantly being different on purpose?
>>
>>2763491
In a few places they did integrate fully into host societies but obviously this was not always the case.

Putting the blame solely on jewish communities is sophomoric. Of course the host communities played critical roles in the situation.

A lot of true idiots like to place all blame solely on the Jewish people but that's disingenuous at best and spiteful at worst.

https://youtu.be/Sq7gDrP_YXU
>>
>>2763513

By integrate I mean stop being jews. It doesn't count as integration if you continue practicing your old religion.
>>
What do you mean by integrate? Is fighting and putting your life on the line for your country not enough? Because jews have done that several times throughout history?
>>
>>2763522

See:

>>2763520
>>
>>2763520
Obviously the incentives were not provided.

The best many societies achieved was outlawing the practice altogether or making it so hard to be Jewish that people converted out of necessity.

Also, considering the Celtic pagans in particular Rome completely hunter and totally killed every last Druid.

The Druids could be considered Rabbis of the Celtic religion. They were judges and healers, advocates and barristers. They literally drove Celtic society.

When Rome finished it's genocide against them they effectively cut the head off of the Celtic society on the planet.

Thus it was much easier to subvert them into Christian doctrine. While Judea did experience the destruction of their Temple the Rabbis were largely left unmolested except in clear cases of open rebellion.
>>
File: spvubc.png (138KB, 881x703px) Image search: [Google]
spvubc.png
138KB, 881x703px
>>2763524
they really really hate jesus
>>
>>2763553
>The United States at that point might as well become a full on authoritarian state.

Just give us time. Free will was a mistake. The Bill of Rights was an article designed for seditious criminals and the Amendments just double down on this theme.
>>
I don't understand the question?

They have integrated everywhere just like any other. Think Catholics in America, Orthodoxes in Europe, Muslims...

Everyone is keeping parts of their own culture everywhere. Whats the point of picking out Jews?
>>
>>2763491
ignore all the other butthurt fags refusing to answer the question
>Why didn't jews just integrate early on like the pagans did?
similar to islam and christianity, judaism is a 'strong' belief, i guess, in that it was deeply rooted enough into worshipers that even the threat of death wouldn't necessarily make them give it up. pagan belief systems were much weaker. and its likely that at least some jews did convert and fully integrate, but we obviously wouldn't know about them in that case because they would've just faded into the populace
for similar examples you should look at christians in japan during the tokugawa period (when it was outlawed) or christians under the ottomans & caliphates that kept their religion even though it meant they were taxed more and subject to abuses every now and then
>>
>>2763562
>anti jew infograph
>uses jewipedia as source
>>
>>2763491
Simply because the Jews were never persecuted hard enough.
>>
>>2763491
Because their culture is superior to yours.
>>
>>2763491
Pagans are bullshit meme societies. Their gods are trees and cows and their traditions are getting drunk and fucking a sheep in the ass. Jews have 1000s of years of scripture, and law, and tradition. They're not smelly forest hobos that smear blue paint on their faces, they have real civilization.
>>
>>2763491
integration is a meme
>>
>>2764709
Lol you do know that the majority of confused Europeans who call themselves jews denounce almost all of those traditions don't you?

Even Israel is run by secular atheist Europeans and the traditional Jews are scorned and oppressed openly.
>>
>>2764718
Yeah, I'm well aware of that. That's because those are liberals who identify as Jews purely because of the social justice points the holocaust gives them. They aren't actually Jews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
>>
>>2763491
I wish people would stop using the term "pagan" as it's entirely meaningless. At best, pagan is only handy to contrast the polytheistic/animistic religions of the Germans, Balts, Slavs and Celts to Christian Europeans.

to answer your question OP, plenty of "pagan" groups didn't integrate. Like >>2763540 says, the druids come to mind.
>>
File: Toffi.png (372KB, 1086x677px) Image search: [Google]
Toffi.png
372KB, 1086x677px
>>2763663
https://books.google.com/books?id=m8sWAAAAIAAJ&dq=Jewish+plus+sign&q=%22plus+sign+used+in+mathematics%22&pgis=1

https://web.archive.org/web/20080602102925/http://kpearson.faculty.tcnj.edu/Dictionary/kike.htm
>>
>>2764731
Nice

Been saying this for years glad I'm not alone
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.