[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good evidence to present to idiots who claim that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 28

File: cherrypicking.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cherrypicking.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
What are some good evidence to present to idiots who claim that Africans or black people haven't contributed anything in human history?
>>
>>2757089
It doesn't really help your case on the left when you're using fantasy paintings that were in all likelihood made by "white" artists
>>
>>2757096

The photo isn't made by me. It is there to explain the cherrypicking that the vast majority of who say, "Africans and black people haven't done nothing, look!" shit, only done vice versa.
>>
>>2757113
That claim isn't targeted towards Africans as a whole, it's directed at the sub-Saharan spearchucker tribes. And it's true.
>>
> Mali
> Ethiopia
> Songhai
> Great Zimbabwe
> Kongo
> technically Morocco
>>
>>2757156
>That claim isn't targeted towards Africans as a whole

Only that's false and if you spent a minute in one of our many 'Why has Africa never achieved anything' threads you'd realize people unironically peddle those images.
>>
>>2757089
they have both contributed much to civilization.

but why only compare black and white?
What's the obsession?

there are other races outside the black v white divide you know?
>>
>>2757229

Yes, I am fully aware of that. Black people I believe have gotten the most shit from this, at least on 4chan. Pisses me off. No-one is making racist threads targeted at Asians, Latinos or Aboriginals. I'd say that over 80% of all the racist threads here are against black people. I am tired of reading unjustified hate and people spreading hate speech that is as far from the truth as possible.
>>
>>2757089
>haven't contributed anything in human history

Individual blacks have made minor contributions but "blacks" as a class are serious underperformers.
>>2757174

Explain what any of those contributed to world history.
>>
>>2757089
Niggers have contributed nothing to humanity sure they made civilizations but those didnt contribute jackshit.
>>
>>2757262
>No-one is making racist threads targeted at Asians, Latinos or Aboriginals.
Because niggers are human cancer compared to those groups literally every race on earth hates blacks except white cucks.
>>
I think that this is infact subtle bait to point out that black people really have contributed far less to humanity's progress and have far less developed civilizations (for most of their continent south of the sahara at least. the real bantu negro part of africa) than europe or asia.

I mean it's obvious try to name one big-name black mathematician other than Blackwell of the rao-blackwell theorem in mathematical statistics.

every black country is a shithole.

in every non-black country black people are the under-class.
in every non-black country, black people have the lowest mean IQ
>>
>>2757290
DING DING

There you have it niggers are shit, next question.
>>
>>2757262
aboriginals are worse than niggers but nobody cares about them because they know to stay out of the spotlight and not breed too much

also people don't really think of them as human so don't feel the need to make the comparison
>>
>>2757313
>aboriginals are worse than niggers
No in Australia the niggers actually cause the most violent crime, the Abos are so dumb that they have to be half white to form organized criminal gangs meaning natural Abos are just dumb fucks who get drunk and get hit by cars.
>>
>>2757089
>white people
>shows pictures of gypsies
>>
>>2757262
It shouldn't annoy you.
That's what 4chan does.

People here dont actually believe any of this, they are just trying to be confrontational.

Just like the punks used to walk around with nazi symbols. not because they were nazis, but because it would piss people off.

stop taking 4chan so seriously.
>>
File: port-louis-2.jpg (92KB, 1099x433px) Image search: [Google]
port-louis-2.jpg
92KB, 1099x433px
>>2757263
>>2757270
>>2757276
>>2757290

Unbelievable to realise what kind of idiots this board is filled with. First of all, unless you have the historical knowledge of a 10-year-old, you should realise that in Europe Latin was the language spoken by MILLIONS, making learning new things invented by people before you, acknowledging them and then proceeding to create yourself something even greater based on the information that you have learned. In Africa even in the tiniest area you could have HUNDREDS of languages spoken. The only things you could learn were from people who were from your tribe, which was about a 100 people at the most. This obviously correlates with how many things are invented in a society. Only an idiot would compare someone from the Roman Empire, for example, where you had the possibility to study any Latin literature which was unbelievably vast, to someone who spoke a native language that only his tribe (which could be as small as a dozen people) spoke.

About the IQ, it has been proved by scientists for decades that even the tiniest differences such as how good your school is or how good your nutrition is, correlates strongly with your IQ. Studies have shown that your IQ can drop by several points from something as little as not studying for months (during the summer holidays, for example). Now you're comparing Europeans who have access to not only good, but class-A fucking education and nutrition to Africans, the majority of whom lack BOTH completely.

I can't even believe how can you say something as stupid as "every black country is a shithole", are you even aware of how developed some countries there are? You're a complete jackass for even trying to compare European countries that have been able to be in control of their countries for centuries, to African countries, most of which have barely been independent for half a century. Nigeria's GDP is growing enormously and is currently larger than some Scandinavian countries in Europe.
>>
>>2757174
>Morocco
You disgusting Kaffir
>>
File: Chisala-4.png (138KB, 599x713px) Image search: [Google]
Chisala-4.png
138KB, 599x713px
>>2757290
Actually...
http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/red-legs-in-barbados-1.1235102
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-two-nations-of-black-america-the-best-of-times-the-worst-of-times/
http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
The latter author in particular has a lot of data in several articles
>>
>>2757409
>About the IQ, it has been proved by scientists for decades that even the tiniest differences such as how good your school is or how good your nutrition is, correlates strongly with your IQ.
It's amazing how people ignore this. They talk like IQ is some 100% fixed thing.
>>
File: pseudo-quote.jpg (59KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
pseudo-quote.jpg
59KB, 850x400px
>>2757387
>>
>>2757435

Exactly. Especially here on 4chan, people even use the word "intelligence" as some sort of a sole thing, not realising how intelligence is split into different subgroups and those are split into different subgroups, etc. There is logical-mathematical intelligence, there is spatial intelligence, there is linguistic intelligence, there are so many types of intelligence and the jackasses on this board can only splurt out "muh muh IQ", not even comprehending what it even fucking is.
>>
>>2757174
you forgot egypt.
>>
>>2757409
>>2757435
>>2757462
Holy cow, sane people! Maybe 4chan can be saved!
Further more
> Bell Curve study has been analyzed multiple times and determined to be inconclusive
>>
>black people have accomplished plenty of things!
>has to go out of his way to scrounge for points to make
>>
>>2757435
Do you know what corrolates means?
>>
>>2757409
>About the IQ, it has been proved by scientists for decades that even the tiniest differences such as how good your school is or how good your nutrition is, correlates strongly with your IQ.
Nope, not even remotely. Small differences in those things barely affect IQ.
>>
>>2757577
>Bell Curve study has been analyzed multiple times and determined to be inconclusive
The bell curve was inconclusive by Murray's and Herrnstein's own admission.
>>
File: loango-africa-kongo-kingdom.jpg (254KB, 900x664px) Image search: [Google]
loango-africa-kongo-kingdom.jpg
254KB, 900x664px
>>2757156
>That claim isn't targeted towards Africans as a whole, it's directed at the sub-Saharan spearchucker tribes. And it's true.
>>
>>2757595
source: whiteethnostate.blogspot.com
>>
>>2757603
not him but

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[5][6] In simpler terms, IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics, for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults. The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood.[7] Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores;[8] however, poor prenatal environment, malnutrition and disease can have deleterious effects.[9][10]
>>
>>2757603
No, source: the fact that you took what you previously said straight out of your ass.
>>
>>2757603

Not even a /pol/ack and I hate the way they oversimplify and misuse a complex topic but there is little doubt that genetics has a very significant effect on IQ and that, whatever the reason, certain populations show a lower mean IQ in tests.

The people in this thread dismissing the Bell Curve as if it has somehow been comprehensively debunked, which is far from the case are as bad as the /pol/acks that use it as an excuse to justify racism, which was not the author's intent.
>>
>>2757387

That's what I thought before I went to a Trump rally full of pepes, and later on Trump got elected.

I think most of the really retarded stuff is 75% true beliefs and 25% people who still think "i'm just pretended to be retarded/kkk/stormfront" is cool and edgy.
>>
>>2757089
>Eggman on the chart

O I am laffin
>>
File: effect.png (271KB, 760x773px) Image search: [Google]
effect.png
271KB, 760x773px
>>2757430
>those gypsy numbers
they can do better

anyway I'll post some studies

>comparing whites and blacks in america using WJIII intelligence test
http://iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/edwards2006.pdf

>black gap is slightly smaller
http://www.peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black%20iq%20gains.pdf
>a response that contains some very interesting references, especially if having white ancestry 'helps'
http://www.peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more%20on%20black%20iq.pdf
>sub saharan iq?
https://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ883450

I don't necessarily agree or am convinced by everything above, but it's interesting
>>
>>2757409
>Nigeria's GDP is growing enormously and is currently larger than some Scandinavian countries in Europe
Nigeria has a population over six times the size of all of Scandinavia put together.
>>
Great Zimbabwe and West African metalsmithing techniques were pretty cool
>>
>>2757089
Literally nothing wrong with that painting of the village people preparing some bacon wtf
>>
WE
>>
>>2757849
WUZ
>>
>>2757851
KANGZ
>>
>>2757644
Because the bell curve had bad statistics in the numbers it used.
>>
>>2757877
What made them so bad?
>>
This thread is making me sick to my stomach.
Have you ever TALKED to someone of another race? They're people. Goodness gracious, you speak as if life's a video game and everyone else is an NPC.
>>
>>2757920
S P O O K
P
O
O
K
>>
>>2757920
What is your point exactly?
>>
File: 1484016692426.jpg (63KB, 366x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484016692426.jpg
63KB, 366x427px
>>2757920
I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.
>>
>>2757885

Because they're racist, d'uh.
>>
>>2757920
Anecdotes mean nothing.
>>
File: 1251561.png (138KB, 321x349px) Image search: [Google]
1251561.png
138KB, 321x349px
>>2757461
>>2757691
that's what happens when kids use the internet.
>>
>>2757920
>Questions racism on 4chan
Look, I know you want to prove a point, but you will never make headway here. Might as well not even start.
>>
>>2758038
>Might as well not even start.
;^)
>>
African here. I have been to Botswana, Rwanda, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya, Ethopia, Ghana, Angola, South Africa and Nigeria.

It's true what they say Africa is shit compared to white countries.
>>
>>2757089
Nice falseflag.
>>
>>2758038
Taking back the site from /pol/ and reddit has to start somewhere.

>>2758293
What a lovely coincidence that you just happened to list the African countries that most random Americans would know the names of off the top of their head.
>>
>>2757409

So we should import WESTERN education and WESTERN agricultural practices there to artifically inflae their IQs? Should we ignore Africans in America who have access both to education AND nutrition but still are grossly underperforming? Should we ignore the same results are found among black communities everywhere in the New World. Also keep posting images of tourist destinations fueled by Western money.
>>
>>2758332

>your expereince of living in Africa for over 2 and a half decades doesn't fit my preconcieved notions of Africa therefore you are wrong

Have you ever left the USA? Serious.
>>
>>2758386
You need to provide proofs
>>
>>2758362
African American culture is anti-education.
>>
>>2758362
>>2757409
>keep posting images of tourist destinations fueled by Western money.

BTFO
>>
>>2757602
Oh look, a fantasy painting, how convincing.
>>
>>2758431
Your argument doesn't refute anything
>>2758422
tru senpai
>>
>>2758505
senpai
>>
>>2758014
It means something you piece of shit. We are individuals.
>>
>>2758510
Does this board automatically turn F A MM into "Senpai"?
>>
>>2757185

it's only false for some people, soul brother. i'm jewish, and people here complain about jews all the time. you gotta make peace with the fact. there are plenty of chill guys who understand there's good stuff and bad stuff to every culture, and that it doesn't end with Bolsheviks.

you're not a spearchucker, anon. and i am no globalist conspirator. we live in an age of personal responsibility, where men can be judged on merit and not race.
don't fall into the /his/ trap of defending your ancestors while you could be out getting buff and studying math.
>>
>>2757262
>No-one is making racist threads targeted at Asians, Latinos or Aboriginals.

they really are though.
australians do it daily.
i see "aztecs dindu nothin" daily.
i see "white people stop dating filthy asians" daily - though more on /pol/ than /his/

>because they know to stay out of the spotlight
confirmed not australian

it's all about what each society is being forced to swallow currently. people come here to vent when all day they're being told they HAVE to like black people or they're racist.
it's no different than you being forced to like white people.
>>
WAIT..........SO YOU BE SAYIN..................................
>>
>>2758514
I guess the mods became tired of seeing non-stop niggerspeak.
>>
>Live in one of the most developed and equal countries of the world
>Great education system
>Availability of cheap and healthy food
>Niggers are still dumb as a rock

Really
Makes
You
Think
>>
>>2758580
>>2758514
how are you people so new you don't even predate moot
>>
>>2758586
Fuck off roodypoo
>>
>>2757262
Asians have contributed much. Even mudslimes have as well. Blacks contributed some nice bongo beats so that puts them on a level above latinos and abos though.
>>
>>2757363
>natural Abos are just dumb fucks who get drunk and get hit by cars
Here in America we call them possums.
>>
>>2758600
Latinos didn't appear out of thin air. Latinos come from Europeans, Africans or Ameridians.
>>
>>2757089
I would have no problem acknowledging some black history if they stopped stealing White and Arab history. Also, why should I respect their history if it is not reciprocated? If they are only going to cherrypick good parts of their own history and bad parts of ours, I see no reason to have any interest in actual black history.
>>
>>2757270
>>2757276
>>2757294
>>2757313
>>2757363
>>2758584
>Uses the word nigger
You expect us to take you seriously and believe that your opinions aren't incredibly biased?
>>
>>2758997
>complaining about the use of nigger on 4chan
not him but are you for real?
>>
>>2757491
we wuz kangz man ah sweah ta gawd
>>
The non-black Africans contributed plenty
>>
>>2758513
Nah meeting a hyena that doesnt rip your flesh off after meeting you doesnt mean all hyenas do that.
>>
>>2759026
Where did come from? Mars?
>>
>>2757409
You're argument is that since they never developed an effective communication system between cultured or developed past a primitive tribal system by themselves they can't be judged? Good fucking argument right there, Jamal.
>>
>>2757920
>Have you ever talked to somebody
Fuck off to Reddit, normie
>>
>>2758997
>Bitching about nigger
fuck off, faggot
>>
>>2759058
Good that you admit that you have to be anormal to believe the shit you do.
>>
>>2759039
Egyptians, Carthaginians, and libyans contributed to plenty in antiquity. Like I said, non-black Africans weren't that bad.
>>
>>2759075
But where did Egyptians come from? Did Europeans come all the way down and formed a civilization there or black people went up and became Egyptians?
>>
>>>2759086
Neither, they were a semetic people. Like Phoenicians, Babylonians, etc.
>>
>>2759068
I know right?
I don't understand how they can admit someone has to be "normal" in order to think a certain way, and then use that as an insult. It makes sense in the context of "meme appropriation", but actual derogatory use is just retarded.
>>
>>2759068
Do you really live in such a deluded rainbow bubble you don't see there are most definitely inferior culture systems which produce humans who act as such?
>>
File: 1462541028941.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1462541028941.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>2757387
>People here dont actually believe any of this
>>
File: pharaoh.jpg (123KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pharaoh.jpg
123KB, 683x1024px
>>2759092
Yeah, I can see it. Thank you for clarifying.
>>
>>2757387
Oh no we believe this and wish it was legal to kill people who disagree with us.
>>
>>2757387
see
>>2759110

you think people would lie and bullshit on a site where their identities are unknown?

several years ago most of that shit was a joke, but then /pol/ ruined everything by giving retards their first taste of open racism
>>
>>2759137
> several years ago most of that shit was a joke, but then /pol/ ruined everything by giving retards their first taste of open racism
pol is cancer.
Go outside.
Talk to people.
Stop being so caught up in your RPG of rage against made up boogeymen.
>>
>>2757409
O yes, someone understands language.

I was going to explain but I forgot you can't explain anything to a nigger. I used to think it was a meme, and later still, a fixable problem but it's simply true. I don't know what specific sensitive cerebral evolutional adjustment people evolved coming out of Africa but it made a difference. The similarity to middle easteners show as well
>>
So real question.

Why do africans seem to not adapt well to western society? Is it the welfare state?

Aussie here, I see some africans in Sydney from time to time but I live in a rich suburb. From what I hear Melbourne is swarming with violent criminal nigs (apex gang and such). On the other hand there are decent african states on the continent itself. What gives?
>>
>>2757409
>>2757462
>>2757920

I understand your frustration, but you have to take note of what website you're on when looking for quality posts. pol/stormfags, and general /b/-tier posters have a reputation for seeping out into the other boards meant for more serious discussion and reducing the quality of content by forcing everything that can fit into the context of racially motivated shitposting. As such, they have an inevitable presence on this board and threads that start off like this are going to attract them. The fact that they also happen to be historically illiterate - which is pretty much all of the time - isn't going to help either, as well as banter being pretty well ingrained into 4chan culture even in the more informative posts.

Ironically, the more I see these mouth-breathers exalt themselves based on racial and Western superiority the more I begin to think that democracy was a mistake.
>>
>>2759137
>The trend of opposing totalitarian pc censorship was started by bunch of young men free from the shackles of establishment discourse
I would have never guessed. Genies out of the bottle now, friendo.
>>
The genetic contribution to iq is at 40% by age 13 and hits about 80% by age 21. The largest differences in iq, besides genetics, is food - not school or family life. Again this is by age 21. You're looking at effects on 3 and 4 year olds
>>
>>2759169
See>>2759181

You're not serious researcher on iq, and thus this discussion
>>
>>2757602
I don't understand what I'm supposed to see here. It's a villiage. It's nothing impressive.
>>
>>2757409
you need to relax and just deal with the fact that serious discussions cannot occur on 4chan. even though this is one of the more informed and mature boards on the website, this is still 4chan and all threads are going to come with shitposting, especially threads which challenge 4chan's decade old ingrained culture of racism. a hell of a lot of the users are not going to play nice.
>>
>>2757262
>tfw black

t-thanks anon
>>
>>2759183
My post did not relate to IQ. Therefore, not relevant.
>>
>>2759196
Why. Why do you stay here?
I'm a non-liberal white dude, and I'm already sick with this bullshit.
>>
>>2759207
Seems like you should go back to r/The_Donald
>>
>>2759207
I just like to read history and humanities stuff and usually ignore all the race shit but /pol/ has infected every fucking board on this site.

I don't make those black threads it's always them, they have a serious inferiority complex
>>
>>2759212
> outright dissing /pol/
> thinks I would like the_donald simply because it's a thing on the bad website
>>2759223
> I don't make those black threads it's always them
Man I'm sorry you deal with this. You seem pretty cool. Wanna be contacts on Steam?
>>
>>2759223
It's just a reaction to the shilling every day about how black people were everywhere in Europe throughout all of history, how dey wuz dynasties and Alps crossing generals who beat whitey.
>>
>>2759167
racism aside, i believe it's because the west is now and has historically placed a very high degree of importance on optimization of everything, including time, money and resources, whereas african cultures have placed more importance on community cohesion and helping your neighbours. the end result is the west in a permanent state of economic warfare between fellow people and blacks squandering all moeny they earn on things which don't help them much. two ends of the same spectrum.

i mean, talk to any black kid in high school and he'll probably tell you about how he likes to shoot hoops and hang with his friends. talk to any asian kid and they'll probably have some pre-conceived ambitions in the field of medicine or whatever. different cultures.
>>
>>2759239
Here's the problem though:
Even if it does exist, I'VE never seen it in real life. Thus, it means nothing to me because it doesn't affect me, and just blocks out actual discussion I find interesting.
>>
>>2759236
Ah don't have steam at the moment, I might get it within the month, what's your thingy so I can add you or however it works?
>>
>>2759240
>talk to any black kid in high school and he'll probably tell you about how he likes to shoot hoops and hang with his friends. talk to any asian kid and they'll probably have some pre-conceived ambitions in the field of medicine or whatever. different cultures.

lol what the fuck did you ever even go to high school? those are fucking caricatures of stereotypes
>>
>>2759240
>whereas african cultures have placed more importance on community cohesion and helping your neighbours
>helping

Niggers are the most selfish fucks on earth.
>>
>>2759299
yeah i was obviously being flippant there.

my point was that those stereotypes do come from truth, but being stereotypes are of course a diluted version of the truth. there are far less black kids who take a proactive interest in becoming lawyers for instance, whereas there are plenty jews queued up for that. culture differences. i think there's an element of backlash against black people due to racism by whites, whether its correctly perceived or not. many poor black people seem to disdain 'white' jobs, behaviours and ways of speaking. it just so happens that white people have that drive to succeed more.

it's not all bad, though. white kids are by far he most insolent as fuck towards their parents, whereas black kids are happy to knock seven shades of shit out of anyone who insults their mother, generally speaking obviously.
>>
>>2759183
Neither are you. You don't know what heritability means in genetics speak.
>>
>>2758293
>Botswana
>Namibia

Aren't they some of the more promising African countries, especially Botswana?
>>
>>2758362
Africans in America do not equal "African" Americans. Nigerian Americans are by and large the most educated people in this country, blowing out Egyptian Americans and Chinese Americans. Compare that to their "African" American cousins.
>>
>>2759207
Different black anon here, I just love history, and I've genuinely learned new things about many different cultures on this board when it wasn't overtaken every now and then. Now 4chan as whole? I came here when I was in middle school, and now I'm 20 and I just can't seem to leave this damn place, even after the sudden wave of shit from 2013 and onward.
>>
>>2757920
>Real life
Anecdotal evidence I know, but out of a class of 24 people 4 were black and they all struggled. Of various age and experience. Im not racists and they're nice people but they seemed to either really not want to get a degree or their is something else at work. Of the whites only about 4 struggled, mainly due to sleeping in class while the blacks attempted.
>>
>>2759239
There's only one person who's an actual confirmed black we wuzzer around here, and I think he's banned right now or just left in frustration (Melanin Warrior). Either that or he's an excellent troll. Besides him, there are almost no people like that on /his/, and I've been here since the damn board launched.
>>
>>2759647
Not that anon but people call me a we Wuz but generally speaking it's after I post archeological and genetic data and they resort to that.

I think people get upset because I'm not a Habesha who seeks to be whitened and I'm very much about showing how African society and civilization was overall one of African innovation and prowess
>>
>>2759756
Wait, you're that same Ethiopian guy I talked to a while back. Small board I guess.

Quick question, are you an Oromo?
>>
>>2757089
>gypsies and jews are now white
>>
>>2759855
Beta Israeli, by definition an Oromo cannot be Habesha.
>>
File: image.jpg (640KB, 2000x1308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640KB, 2000x1308px
>>2757089
im OP and i sure do love when White Men COLONIZE my beautiful sisters
>>
>>2759639
Also black here.

In all honesty I'm pretty pro-black and I share little in common with the average 4chan user. I guess I just come here because its white noise in the background of a mundane existence. I try countering vapid racism in select cases, but this culture is so embedded in some people that they won't even consider some of the shit they do.

>tfw no qt 3.14 black social worker gf with a fat ass and juicy lips to take my attention away from Bolivian I-Spy book Collecting Groupmes
>>
>>2759870
>Oromo cannot be Habesha
What? Wasn't one of yalls king's Oromo?
>>
>>2760224
No he was half Habesha on both sides. A Habesha is someone from a semitic speaking community so Gurage, Beta Israeli, Amhara, Tigrinya, Tigre, etc... are all habesha.

Oromo are Cushitic, so while all Habesha speak semitic heavily influenced by Cushitic we delineate in this way.
>>
>>2757262
Because asians got it all right.

t. gook
>>
>>2760252
Oh ok I got you. My Amhara homegirl (whose pussy I ate despite her stoic religious ideals, but that's neither here nor there) said that you all are kind of the bullish outcasts in the region. I heard the Tigri are assholes and the Gurage are cool as fuck and Amhara are somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>2760305
And by "you all" I meant Oromo, but now that I'm re-reading you're actually Beta Israeli.
>>
>>2759593
>Nigerian Americans are by and large the most educated people in this country

Yeah, they're trained specifically to only pursue STEM majors to the point that they can't even think for themselves.

>tfw I got paid to write papers for Nigerians who GPA eclipsed mine
>>
File: 1491946472681.png (161KB, 433x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491946472681.png
161KB, 433x484px
>>2760222
>In all honesty I'm pretty pro-black and I share little in common with the average 4chan user.
No you share a lot more than you think.
Just replace "black" with "white".
>>
>>2759870
Interesting, it never came across my mind that Beta Israelis are a different ethnic group in Ethiopia, though I have absolutely no reason why to think that.
>>
>>2760318
Sounds like South Korean students. They study so hard to pass every test that the second they enter the real world they appear to be somewhat retarded.
>>
>>2759007
>>2759062
>missing the point
Autism.
>>
>>2760338
Not being ashamed of being black =/= chauvinistic ethnocentrism
>>
File: 608.gif (445KB, 273x181px) Image search: [Google]
608.gif
445KB, 273x181px
>>2757089
>What are some good evidence to present to idiots who claim that Africans or black people haven't contributed anything in human history?

Thinking about it, why the fuck should one group of people contribute for the world instead of just themselves? That's what Africa was. Sure it was isolated, but the had their own economy, civilization, agriculture, and culture to survive on. Look what Europeans done to Africa now. What about the Americas pre-colonization? The Middle East or Australia? What have the really contribute for the native people besides themselves?

>DUDE IPHONES LMAO

>>
>>2759175
Quality bait.
>>
>>2759883
>Bottom right
What a beautiful couple
>>
File: Shaka's_Empire_map.svg.png (662KB, 2031x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Shaka's_Empire_map.svg.png
662KB, 2031x1741px
>>2760357
So... What they contributed to themselves? Only the death and suffering.
>>
File: oldowan.jpg (14KB, 380x278px) Image search: [Google]
oldowan.jpg
14KB, 380x278px
They made the first tools, that's probably their greatest achievement, though they were also the only humans at the time
>>
>>2760370
>Only the death and suffering.
Hitler and Stalin were fucking up their people in a larger rate.
>>
>>2760357
Africans have contributed plenty to human history--just unwillingly.
>>
>>2760550
It's like you didn't even read the post.
>>
Literally nothing, but then again neither did anyone else outside of this tiny region (except some very minor shit from India and China).
>>
>>2757089
In a fact the most of "white" people on the right picture are not actually white.

Ironically, on the left some examples are not even black.
>>
>>2760591
Circlejerkers on /his/ will take that map seriously and I'm going to laugh when I interact with you mongs in real life when you spew all the information you regurgitate off of here and I BTFO you.
>>
>>2760650
you'd actually have to go outside and interact with people though.
how horrifying.
>>
>>2760628
I've catch up to white supremacists. White has become a caste system instead of meaning "someone from Europe".
Achieve something you're white or if it sounds dumb to call someone white say they're caucasian.
If they're shit like some slavs: deny their whiteness even though they look whiter than some nords.
Also look at the filename
>>
cultures are not better or worse so the idea that a culture has to "contribute" something apart from existing is already faulty atleast from a historic point of view
>>
>>2760699
>cultures are not better or worse
That's where your wrong kiddo.
>>
>>2757262
Becauese they were cool in history
>>
>>2760701
no, you are wrong
nobody is classifing cultures if it did better or worse, thats what ideological shitheads do when they use them for their own purposes.
fuck off back to pol
>>
>>2757409
You heard of charities?
>>
>>2760712
>nobody is classifing cultures if it did better or worse
That's where your wrong kiddo.
>>
>>2760714
Nobody cares what you think, weirdo.
>>
>>2760719
At least you cared enough to properly punctuate and capitalize.
>>
Everyone shut the fuck up niggers are just trash!
>>
>>2759240
Yeah iam pretty sure if you talk to a black kid he will tell you all about his dad being in jail so he is going to kill some cops
>>
>>2759593
>Nigerian Americans are by and large the most educated people in this country
Affirmative action does wonders.While African Americans spend all their free time smoking crack Nigerians just need to get a mediocre SAT result to get into an Ivy league school and then due minority scholarships and affirmative action can do whatever they want.The US is just a mess
>>
>>2757920
You want to talk about anecdotes? Because I had a somalian friend in the high school. Nice guy, but he sure as hell wasn't one of the smartest people there.
>>
>>2760743
>Muh Affirmative Action

Ironically, it's white women who benefit from Affirmative Action and Whites have a heroine addiction
>>
>>2760743
No. Most recipients of prime spots in ivy league schools who are black could get in without affirmative action.

But by all means diss black Americans as a whole, especially middle class ones doing far more with their lives than your loser ass will ever do.
>>
>>2760757
>Ironically, it's white women who benefit from Affirmative Action
Nope.Blacks benefit the most as there needs to be racial quotas and blacks gets the lowest grades by far
> and Whites have a heroine addiction
What are you even mumbling about?
>>
>>2760759
>No. Most recipients of prime spots in ivy league schools who are black could get in without affirmative action.
Kek.
>>2760759
>But by all means diss black Americans as a whole, especially middle class ones doing far more with their lives than your loser ass will ever do.
I am probably richewr than (You) pal.Niggerfirmative action is just a joke
>>
>>2760763
Doubt that, but go put some number on 4chan to make yourself feel big and powerful like some nouveau rich that you wish you were
>>
>>2760763
>I am probably richewr than (You)
Ahh, that explains it then. Autistic 4chan users aren't actually basement dwelling NEETs, but financially well-off individuals with a lot of leisurely time on their hands.
>>
>>2760765
t.jealous loser
>>2760769
t.jealous nigger loser
>>
>>2760770
Basic poor fag attempting to reach for relevancy and validation on a fucking image board for anime lol.
>>
>>2760761
>Blacks benefit the most as there needs to be racial quotas and blacks gets the lowest grades by far

http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/
https://www.vox.com/2016/5/25/11682950/fisher-supreme-court-white-women-affirmative-action
http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/05/affirmative_action_women.html

>What are you even mumbling about?
https://news.vice.com/article/heroin-kills-white-people-more-than-anyone-else-and-nobody-is-sure-why
http://www.salon.com/2016/02/24/eric_holder_gets_real_about_heroin_and_race_its_a_crisis_because_white_people_are_hooked/
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/29/health/heroin-abuse-increase-study/
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/crack-heroin-and-race/401015/

>Wewuzcilivizednshhiieeet
>>
>>2760792
Have you even read your article?Companies choose white women over nigges because nigs are useless so they choose the lesser evil.
>>2760792
>27k people a year
>That is less than niggers killing each other in Detroit and Chicago
>>
>>2760784
>Basic poor fag attempting to reach for relevancy and validation on a fucking image board for anime lol.
I own a 3 M euros house in the seventh biggest city in Europe.Pal you are probably poorer than me.Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>2760770
t. Billy Bob
>>
>>2760807
>Companies choose white women over nigges because nigs are useless so they choose the lesser evil.

That doesn't refute the fact that white women get the most from Affim Act more than blacks.

>That is less than niggers killing each other in Detroit and Chicago

Butthurt cum skin, can't deal with being BTFO
>>
>>2760810
Okay bruh lol
>>
>>2760816
>That doesn't refute the fact that white women get the most from Affim Act more than blacks.
It means that the private sector prefers Katie Smith over LeShawn DeMartin if they had to choose.Probably because the latter is less qualified and probably way more comflictive
>>
>>2760827
>Maybe if I repeat the same argument, I'll win

Craker ass Craker
>>
>>2760840
Have you even read your links? The study is just concern about private companies.In public jobs and academia the same trend doesn't apply. HR just prefers docile white women over a violent conflictive nigger which makes total sense
>>
>>2760848
>HR just prefers docile white women over a violent conflictive nigger

Says nothing about violent blacks and still confirms white women benefit Aff Act more, you Pig-skin
>>
>>2760866
>Says nothing about violent blacks
It says that private companies prefer to hire white women over niggers if you give them the choice.
>>
>>2760810
All that wealth and yet anon is still worried about how blacks are reaching success through affirmative action, even considering that he could effectively buy his spot in an Ivy League despite his learning disability.
Tragic.
>>
>>2760873
>It says that private companies prefer to hire white women over niggers if you give them the choice.

>If I change up the words, maybe my argument will be different

Silly, Caveman
>>
>>2760877
I am not even American. Affrimative action is just retarded.And we all know that US retarded laws end up spreading to western countries in the end.
>>
>>2760898
>Affirmative action now includes white women for "minority quotas"
>Companies just hire white women over niggers
Niggers are problematic and awful workers.Africans are usually better than Basketball Americans though.Still shit
>>
>>2760910
>Niggers are problematic and awful workers

Except it doesn't say anything about bad workers, you neanderthal. Companies choose white women regardless of the efforts of blacks.
>>
>>2760900

Like I said, Bubba, with that amount of currency lining your pockets you could pay your way through anything. So what's the point?
>>
You're dealing with people who measure progress via technology and skyscrapers, and to be frank Blacks haven't contributed as much to these things as whites, although they /have/ contributed.

But since I dont really place my self-worth on the actions (or lack of) of my ancestors its not really a big deal. All it's about today is securing a good life for you and your own, let the dead be dead.

Good effort OP, but its probably better spent eslewhere.

t. Black
>>
>>2760919
Then blame HR.They usually want a healthy work environment and Katie is usually a safer bet than Jamal
>>2760925
It is unfair.
>>
>>2760950
>Then blame HR.They usually want a healthy work environment and Katie is usually a safer bet than Jamal

Which means, you stupid honky, that Affirmative Action mostly works for white women. Point still stands.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_205147.jpg (30KB, 1024x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_205147.jpg
30KB, 1024x426px
>>2760950
>It is unfair.

With that, I'm going to stop replying to this chain of posts now because you're uninteresting.
>>
>>2760956
For private companies.Blacks can access better universities and post graduate education just for being black
>>
>>2757089
The upper left picture is Jakarta in Southeast Asia
Not even them brown people are this delusional
>>
>>2760972
>Blacks can access better universities and post graduate education just for being black

But blacks still have to put the effort in. They won't let some idiot into Harvard or Yale no matter white, black, male, or female. Not very bright are you, snownigger?
>>
>>2757185
Egyptians and Carthage are well respected here
>>
File: Egypt.jpg (152KB, 899x315px) Image search: [Google]
Egypt.jpg
152KB, 899x315px
>>2759108
WE
>>
File: crime by race.png (259KB, 1370x3313px) Image search: [Google]
crime by race.png
259KB, 1370x3313px
>>2757089
>ITT: arguments about genetics, IQ, colonialism, racism
>not one black contribution to human history
kek, well done
>>
>>2757089
Peanut butter
>>
>>2759207
different black anon here, I don't know about anyone else, but I have a genuine interest in history, mostly because I have this insatiable urge to find out why exactly things are the way they are now. It's pretty interesting sometimes, but other times there is cancerous shitflinging and it just gets really damn messy. And as for 4chan itself, well, it's a website where there are numerous people who are very similar to me in nature (I mean the decent, intelligent people, not the subhuman shitposters). Why wouldn't I stick around?
>>
>>2759198
You are talking shit on 'pol stormers' because they are using iq, which is all they were doing. So yes tenably you were talking about iq
>>
>>2757089
what's happening on the middle picture third row down on the right panel?
>>
>>2759404
It means inheritable anon...
>>
Another black anon, I think white people need to give up this board as reparations. Even though we don't represent in any fashion intellectual groups, if a fat white Marxist virgin can pretend there are lots of blacks researching history and humanities and that Nigerians are the smartest creatures in America then this board can be a better place

Never fall for their bullshit
>>
>>2760998
What's affirmative action nigger? How do y'all have to work harder to get in school? Exactly how nigger?
>>
>>2760998
So no, relatively y'all don't have to work hard to get in school. Certainly not as much as asians
>>
>>2757378
>le nobody is white meme
Back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>2760712
So the cannibals who throw shit at each other and who are lower than the untouchables in India are just as good as the US?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170422-194920~2.png (471KB, 1440x1948px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170422-194920~2.png
471KB, 1440x1948px
>>2762319
Not really. It's a more complicated term in practice than it is for laymen.
>>
>>2762334
I'm the guy who mentioned Nigerian Americans first, and I'm black. Jamaican American to be specific.
>>
>>2757089
If you have to ask and actually search to try and debunk them, then maybe they're right.

I can just look around my apartment and see the contributions of white people, i'd have to go searching for days to find any contributions by blacks.
>>
>>2762302
No I wasn't you witless cockmongerer. I was adressing the tone of consternation the anon had in those posts at the amount of baseless racial shitposting. Nowhere did I mention, or even implicitly refer to IQ, unless you somehow mistook the derision at /pol/tard level intelligence as an indication. In which case, you're not doing a good job at convincing me otherwise by being an excellent example of that.
>>
>>2758997
We aren't on national fucking television, retard, they can use any word they like.
>>
>>2760792
You realize heroine means a female hero,which is what I thought you meant, right nigger?

Maybe try learning words first, so we can understand each other
>>
>>2762629
Just turn on the radio station and listen to music that isn't hip hop and R&B you stupid fucking nigger. My favorite example is house music, one of the most popular music genres in the world that derived from the death of disco, created by blacks both straight and gay. Even though most of pop-house sucks, it's still a large impact. One thing you can give credit to black people for is music.
>>
>>2762657
Hiphop is shit, might as well count twerking as contribution you degenerate nigger
>>
>>2762700
>DEGENERATES
>>
I can't think of anything worthwhile Black people brought, but betting on the geography, you can capitalise the accomplishments of the Maghreb.
>>
>>2757089
>top left
>picture of Jakarta
Indonesians are black?
>>
>>2760354
It goes both ways my dude.We wuz peas in a pod.
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>2762700
>>
File: great zimzim.jpg (112KB, 485x530px) Image search: [Google]
great zimzim.jpg
112KB, 485x530px
>>2757174
>Great Zimbabwe
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>2762935
>Unironically defending the shittiest form of music in existence
ayo dem hoes bitches ass money nigger damn cunt
>>
What I don't understand is why don't western Blacks differentiate themselves along even geographic groups when it comes to ancestor culture chauvinism. Just because Axum and Cush existed doesnt mean the West Africans that were imported here were Kangs.
>>
>>2762935
>>2762951
>generic shitty beat
>some 80 IQ monkey man literally TALKING (not even singing) about how he used to live in a ghetto but now owns a Ferrari and everyone can suck his dick or some shit
>every other word is nigga or bitch or some random porch monkey slang
Every hip hop "song" ever
>>
>>2762962
The ones imported to America weren't west African KANGZ either, the KANGZ were the ones who captured them and sold them to white people.
>>
>>2762963
Not him, but you've never /actually/ listened to hip hop, as most people who make those claims haven't.
>muh muh things I don't like are degenerate and shitty!

This >>2762935 can also apply to most of the posters ITT.
>>
>>2762979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuXmDZrlLhs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD3xDC1fkZs
>>
>>2762968
Of course. But my point is that modern afro-chauvinism practiced by say black twitter focuses on East African, when most of those people are of West African decent.

Also, trap music is awesome but the derivative nature of fad pursuit and shekel chasing is exhausting to keep up with.
>>
>>2763002
Minimal exposure, just as I thought. But fine, I'll play into your puerile tactics.
I'll raise you this. https://youtu.be/AdZK0HeYkwM
>>
>>2763025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2TVVKZhM
>>
>>2763030
As someone that listens to hip hop, I know that shit rap exists. It's not going to change my opinion on good rap.
https://youtu.be/Ucvta7xDo_4
>>
>>2763049
>that trash
>good
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2762963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npcGql9Ir6Y
>>
>>2763099
The lyric is better than I thought it would desu
>>
>>2762963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Jmuhy5O04

There's random rap like this too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjKHQeRSvjk
>>
>>2762947
How dare you imply that Mobuto Muhfucko's Cowpen is inferior to the Parthenon? THAS RAYCIST
>>
>>2757089
>When you have to make threads on 4chan, of all places, to prove negroids contributed with anything to modern day civilization
>its all WE WUZ KANGZ and afrocentrist baseless propaganda
Anon, I...
>>
>>2763146
What poetic genius, puts Virgil to shame
>>
>>2762700
Did you read what I said you worthless piece of shit?

What music do you like listening to? If you don't like "nigger music" then I better not see "nigger music" included in your shit, so no rock, house, techno, drum and bass, jazz etc.
>>
>>2757920
4chan is 18+ pls leave whiny cuck
>>
>>2763654
So music has to be as good as Virgil to be good. You really have high standard anon. Show me one popular song that has lyrics as good as Virgil then.
>>
>>2759240
>modern day blacks have an inherited communal culture

yep, you are a retard

>talk to any black kid in high school
>just want to play hoops

wtf high school you go to? Your ignorance of reality is baffling...but then again your statements about modern blacks and African social history prove you're retarded
>>
>>2757920
No, they are not. Niggers are not humans.
>>
>>2764576
Oh just stop it
>>
>>2764600
I'm being serious. The only reason they are not classified as a different species is polítical correctness. Sure, we share a common ancestor but they are another species.
>>
>>2764633
That doesn't make any sense. Two animals belong to the same species of they can produce fertile offspring.
>Clydesdale + rocky mountain horse = mixed horse that can breed
>horse + donkey = sterile mule (different species)
>white man + black woman = mixed child that can breed
???
>>
>>2764999
Are you aware humans bred with neanderthals and other archaic hominids that had profoundly different physical and mental traits? Or how there's a tremendous gap in verbal memory within domestic dog breeds, even? Being able to produce fertile offspring =! being biologically indistinguishable, speciation is not and has never been a binary function like that. It's fuzzy.
>not that guy btw but come on now
>>
>>2764633
>. The only reason they are not classified as a different species is polítical correctness.

Whites came from neanderthals, while the first humans came from Sahara Africa. Sorry, Anon. By your logic....you are the inferior.
>>
>>2757262
>grrrr white people b sayin da black man cant do shit on his own
>white people prove dat us niggas can do shit on our own for me
>>
>>2757409
stay mad nigger
>>
Man, fuck Chinua Achebe
>>
>>2760750
Anecdote here too. I'm Australian, smartest person in the year was a female Zimbabwean immigrant whose father was a highly respected GP.
>>
>>2765133
>whites came from neanderthals
So why is most white DNa homo sapien?
>>
>>2765014
Homo Erectus is ancient and could still interbreed with us.
>>
OP's point would be valid if this wasn't 4chan.
Fuck off OP, This place went to the shitter long ago and you can't save it.
>>
>>2765734
You sure? Because Homo erectus was still around in Asia by the time we left Africa, and there's no Homo erectus DNA in any Asians. But then again, certain populations related to the first successful migration out of Africa like the Onge, Jarawa, and Melanesians have unknown hominin DNA (besides Denisovan and Neanderthal)...
>>
>>2757089
The entire view is wrong and shows what a retard you are.

"Black people" are not one harmonious group. People with black skin naively live in places besides Africa. Not all Africans have black skin. I could go on but you are a fucking retard for buying into the "black people" meme.
>>
>>2757089
your right black people made peanut butter
>>
>>2760792
>vox
>times
>vice
>salon
>credible
You can't get any more far left.
Info Wars level credibility.
>>
>>2765920
The point here is the species concept falls apart when you enter our genus.
>>
>>2757089
Oh I know this one.

PEANUT BUTTER
>>
>>2765951
>Tin Foil hat wars

>>2765731
A small percentage of you have Homo erectus inside of you. It's all back to your origin. Descendants of Africa are Homo Sapiens
>>
File: machina.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
machina.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>during slavery the white slave owners in America literally killed any black slaves that wanted to educate themselves and were suspected of, or caught reading
>the slave owners didn't want the black slaves to recognise their poor state of living and rise up against them
>the Americans literally killed black intellectuals in America almost extinct
>fast forward 150 years later
>white people in America hate black people for not valuing education in their culture

Your ancestors simply killed black people who valued education.
>>
>>2766745
So only a certain genetic lineage could want to learn something?
>>
File: 1492735926477.jpg (91KB, 750x897px) Image search: [Google]
1492735926477.jpg
91KB, 750x897px
>>2766772

Of course there's a lot black Americans who have contributed in endless fields but there would've been a lot more, had the slave owners let the black slaves read. The opposite that happened with the Ashkenazi Jews who represent only 0.2% of the world population — yet a quarter of all Nobel Prize winners have been Jewish. Centuries ago only the Jews who were in careers that required to be more or less intellectual got to reproduce, et voilà. How unfair for the black Americans to be done exactly the opposite as it acts as a fuel to the flames an ignorant racist sets alight to try to justify the inhumane treatment blacks in America have had to endure for centuries. It doesn't matter if because of this there aren't that many blacks left in America to value education any more, but unfortunately for someone who isn't empathetic (or logical, for that matter) that makes no difference. They blame, hate and will continue to blame and hate the black people in America for all of America's problems despite their ancestors being the true and sole reason for their problems.
>>
>>2757089
the very fact that you are unable to present a single idea yourself is quite telling, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>2757920
you do realise you don't quite belong here, don't you?
>>
>>2757089
Cannibalism, human sacrifice, black magic.*

Is that enough, OP?

(*family members' personal experience so trustworthy enough for me.)
>>
>>2764999
There are many instances where different species can interbreed and have a fertile offspring. Wolves and dogs for example.
Nevertheless they are classified as different species due to behavioral and physical differences. The same should happen with humans and niggers.
>>
>>2766818
>>blacks
>>wanting to read
That's cute. You've pretty much never actually met the average black american in real life and you have no idea how degenerate they are and you are coming on here to defend them.

lol
>>
WE
>>
>>2760351
Your point is retarded, you nigger shit.
>>
>>2765133
>>2766640
Neanderthals were extremely smart, faggot.
>>
File: Kings.jpg (7KB, 334x151px) Image search: [Google]
Kings.jpg
7KB, 334x151px
>>2767486
were
>>
File: 1481168163708.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481168163708.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>2769147
Dickwashers
>>
>>2769198
You guys should stop bullying the browns.
>>
>>2757089
well all humans came from africa so technically all human achievement belongs to them. Just saying
>>
>>2757462
Wasn't the "types of intelligence" idea discredited?
>>
>>2762655
>thinking heroine means a female hero when it's directly next to the word addiction

Anon that just makes you seem even more retarded.
>>
File: 1493619782205.jpg (33KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493619782205.jpg
33KB, 493x386px
>>2771653
fuck me
>>
>>2767475
As someone who has met enough black Americans to know, they aren't any less reluctant to read than everyone else. The average person will favor other mediums of entertainment over books now that there's TV, video games etc. And those who do read are more interested in reading garbage over proper literature.
That's just how *common* people are.
>>
>yeah black people are mostly shit but check out these anecdotes that must prove they're not so you're a dumb racist!: the thread.
>>
>>2773831
>being this upset that people's experiences don't match up to your racial agenda
Anon, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that you're more of a subhuman than the average black person.
>>
>>2758362
>Africans in America who have access both to education AND nutrition
Are you European? Blacks in America often go to terrible schools and have terrible nutrition.
>>
>>2757089
>All blacks are Africans
Blacks have contributed several things, Africans not significantly less.
>>
>>2773954
This, actually. As someone who went to school in America in an area with a high level of minorities and relatively low income level, the public schooling system is a joke. I can only imagine what it's like in the real inner city areas where the crime rate and poverty level is higher.
As for nutrition, the Amerifat meme gets thrown around a lot. Everyone should already be aware that McDonald's is not an acceptable substitute for organic fruits and vegetables.
>>
File: 1482295689623.gif (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1482295689623.gif
2MB, 1200x675px
>>2758422
American culture is innately anti-education and anti-intelectual.

To quote an anon

>Lol. Confirmed for not living in Oklahoma. The dipshits care more about sportsball than their worthless education. They're always crying about how they can't afford to pay their teachers and then spend 1.5 million replacing the shitty football field with astroturf.
>>
>>2774079
The most challenging of teaching jobs is also the lowest paying and abandoned by school administrations. Imagine if your company sent to a branch in a poor nation and instead of giving you bonuses and incentives to go such as housing allowances or whatever you get paid less then you go back home and you have to pay out of your own pockets for office supplies and equipment.

This is what teaching is like in rural/inner city areas.
>>
>>2774079
>organic fruits and vegetables.
>not knowing organic is a meme word to sell overpriced food to gullible people.
That being said buying fresh food is always better then premade crap.
>>
>>2774145
Your opinion on organic foods has nothing to do with the point. If McDonald's is lobbing out burgers at a dollar each there will be people more inclined to buying that more of the time rather than filling up their pantry, especially if they're working class.
>>
>>2774210
That's actually more expensive though, so McDonald's shitty burgers are 1$ a pop I just spent 12$ on four pounds of ground beef, I can make eight half pound burgers, or sixteen quarter pound burgers with this, that is less than 1$ a patty, bread is negligible in price, the only other things on shitty McDonald's burgers are ketchup and mayo I think, so for less money I could make it at home with a tiny amount of effort, and have a better more filling meal.
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.