[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dod the Germans seriously believe they could win another world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Dod the Germans seriously believe they could win another world war? I know they were blinded by revanchism but you'd think that there would be at least some voice of reason realizing it was a fool's errand.
>>
>>2756066

They literally believed that DA JOOS were responsible for them losing the 1st world war, and so they felt that they'd easily win a second one so long as they got rid of DA JOOS first.
>>
>>2756066
>Germans seriously believe they could win another world war?
>>
>>2756066
They could have. Winning wars is as much a matter of political balancing as it is logistics and strategy. Like in the first world war when they pissed off Britain by invading Belgium, there are decisions they could have made differently in WWII to affect a change in their favour.
>>
File: deak_1-032113.jpg (271KB, 950x688px) Image search: [Google]
deak_1-032113.jpg
271KB, 950x688px
>>2756066
They had to know that they had no chance of winning with uncle joe and his western lackey.
>>
>>2756066
we wuz aryanz and shit

Hitler on Russia "You only have to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down." Perhaps one of the most retarded statements ever made. (In hindsight)
>>
>>2756066
They beat Russia in WW1, thus considered themselves capable of doing it again, and believed to have found the military solution to beat France. Those were their primary enemies as a continental power.

Anything else is hindsight.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.