[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did this board even get created? and whats the difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

when did this board even get created?

and whats the difference between it and pol or x or some shit
>>
fuck you
>>
its january
>>
File: 11731_5.jpg (27KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
11731_5.jpg
27KB, 728x409px
>>2755612
It's like /pol/ and /x/ with a more historical tinge to it.
>>
File: chrysippus.png (373KB, 282x337px) Image search: [Google]
chrysippus.png
373KB, 282x337px
2015. It was one of the first decrees of Hiroshimoot.

We try to avoid letting modern politics get too much in the way (though it's hard for some of the underagefags on here) so as to avoid being either /pol/ 2.0 or /leftypol/.

We talk about stuff that happened prior to 1990 or that is primarily philosophical or religious in nature.
>>
>>2755618
ENDLESS TRASH

As to your question OP, this board was made shortly after Japanese moot took over, anons had wanted a /his/ board for a long time
This place has always been half /pol/ shitposts, its just something you have to deal with
>>
>>2755627

Despite that this is unquestionably one of the best boards on Chan atm
>>
>>2755612
This board is meant for...

>removing philosophy from /lit/ and bringing it here
>removing religion from /pol/ and bringing it here
>removing good history threads from /k/, /tg/ and /v/ and making them shit here, where pseudo philosophers and christian zealots can ruin them
>/pol/ without flags, so indians can post without being dismissed based on fecal arguments
>>
>>2755628
Oh no doubt. I'm very happy this place was created and I look forward to seeing how the board culture will evolve
>>
>>2755629

when do indians ever post on pol?

aside from pajeets
>>
>>2755640
There are a lot of indians on /pol/ actually, especially before the poo2loo faggotry started.
Their number declined since, because nobody wants every post they made to cause an actual shitstorm.
>>
This board is so easy to troll it's disastrous. Everyone is an enemy combatant "from" /pol/ or /leftypol/, it just depends on the poster.
>miscellaneous nonsense
>fuck off /pol/
I wouldn't be surprised if the idiots starting these flame wars are the average /his/sy fit throwing faggots. It's like the time when the US invaded an island they already occupied on accident and fought themselves.
>>
>>2755645
>Implying most of the absolutely awful and uncessary threads aren't /pol/
The worst offenders are the "HEY ARE [INSERT ANCIENT PEOPLE HERE] WHITE??!?!?!?!" like it hasn't been asked before ad nauseum
>>
>>2755648
>uncessary
can't fucking spell
>>
>>2755629
We were PLEADING for a history board but then Hiroshima Nagasaki had to make it a sick joke by adding &humanities to it
2 nukes weren't enough
>>
>>2755645

which island was that?
>>
>>2755645
Open the catalog right now, check the first 20 threads, and tell me there aren't a few obvious /pol/ threads.
>>
>>2755645
/leftypol/ is a boogeyman, cause you know, it's a fucking irrelevant board on an unlisted imageboard you can't even access through a google search

/pol/ is the most popular 4chan board whose denizens actively leave their hugbox and shit up other boards with their proselytizing bulllshit
>>
>>2755704
Everyone knows the real /leftypol/ here is /news/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.