[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what the "shitler" spam poster looks like irl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7652.jpg (36KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7652.jpg
36KB, 406x720px
Is this what the "shitler" spam poster looks like irl? I'm imagine some hairy overweight Jew in his mother's basement
>>
>>2755543
>>>/r/the_donald/
>>
He's doing god's work.
>>
File: japanese-wedding-couple-1.jpg (76KB, 1068x801px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-wedding-couple-1.jpg
76KB, 1068x801px
>>2755543
just like you idol shitler you love the japanese.
You think that the japanese are all germanic with blue eyed, blonde hair and a "roman" nose.
You want to impregnate every german woman with the semen of japanese men,
>>
He's doing the right thing. He's purging this board of filthy, historically illiterate /pol/niggers like yourself OP.
>>
>>2755570
>He's doing (((god)))'s work.
ftfy
>>
>>2755633
1. Jesus is God.
2. Jesus was Jewish
3. Therefore God is Jewish.
>>
oh what "shitler" is starting to gain some traction, I gave that name to the poster a few days ago! I thought it was a woman though?
>>
File: shitler.jpg (14KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
shitler.jpg
14KB, 194x260px
googled shitler, wasnt disappointed
>>
>>2755692
kek
>>
>>2755543
>jew falseflagging as a nazi
probably
>>
File: sammy H.png (121KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
sammy H.png
121KB, 500x323px
>tfw used to think the Australian LARPing as a Turk did a impressive job stirring up shit here
>tfw I know realize this entire board is clinically retarded and even the most obvious bait like "shitler" sets it off into circlejerks of autistical debates instead of just report and move one
Jesus christ, did everyone browsing this board come straight from reddit and FB not realizing that it's below /int/-tier shitposting by some gook stormcuck stirring up jew/nip hatred?
>>
>>2755570

I hate that "Shitler" poster but now the /pol/acks are getting buttblasted I suddenly feel the need to defend him.

It also seems to be a bit of a tactical error by them to introduce the term "Shitler" to the board.....
>>
>>2757572
no stop, this is totally out of control.
No ones getting butt blasted, and I come here when I need a break from pol, shit gets crazy there sometimes.
Theres alot of good discussions on here about some aspects of history, one might not think of.
The issue with the "Shitler" poster is, xe turns every WW2 post into a diatribe about Eva carrying around an extra pair of tightie whities (Shitler only wears aryan white ones) or talking about how the fuhrer bunker had emergency toilet paper everywhere.
The Shitler was funny at first, but we get it, Mr. H had IBS, alot of people suffer from it, maybe we should be a little more sympathetic!
>>
>>2757754

C'mon, we all know that Hitler suffered from, erm, accidents, is there any need for the post to dwell on it?
>>
File: 1483385588933.jpg (197KB, 1670x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1483385588933.jpg
197KB, 1670x1743px
>>2757788
Shitler finally made it to the party!
>>
>Post an ironic comment in response to a question about Jewish persecution saying "They're the spawn of the devil, I thought we've been through this anon"
>Post gets deleted and a ban is issued with an hour because its "racist garbage"

>People keep posting stuff like Shitler threads and calling large groups of people like Germans homophobic slurs and sub-human worthy of extermination
>Nothing happens for over 12 hours

I dont get it...
>>
>>2755543
But I thought all Jews were part of an ancient conspiracy of global elites... how can there be a Jew who lives in his mother's basement?
>>
>>2758585
>implying anyone ever gets banned here
>>
>>2758647
What if I told you this was a personalize anecdote.
>>
>>2755543
And here I was, thinking a shitler was a scatological sex act.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.