[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Christians allowed to enter it after it was converted in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 013.jpg (367KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
367KB, 1600x1200px
Were Christians allowed to enter it after it was converted in to a mosque?

Imagine being someone who grew up in Constaninople... you would go there as much as you could since you became aware. Then Turks besiege your society. They conquer it. You manage to survive the massacre.

But you can no longer pray in it. And slowly every single church is converted in to a mosque or munitions storage.

Damn.
>>
>>2751879

Good riddance too.

The minarets really add to the aesthetic and they treated the place with more respect than the Christians.
>>
>>2751904
How? They just put layers of shit on top of the real art.
>>
File: 1488367516295.jpg (318KB, 1915x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1488367516295.jpg
318KB, 1915x1027px
>>2751879

butthurt greek here....

u r wrong btw.
>>
>>2751904
They literally destroyed all the christian artwork which they could get to
How is that respectful?
>>
>>2752044
Is that why a lot of mozaics depicting jesus are still there?
>>
>>2753065
Jesus is in Islam but their depiction of him does not match what he really did.
>Christian Jesus
I died for your sins in hope god will forgive you
>Islam Jesus
I died for your sins so you can submit to a moon god in a religion that did not exist during my time on earth
>>
File: La Giralda Toledo.jpg (436KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
La Giralda Toledo.jpg
436KB, 1200x1600px
Were Muslims allowed to enter it after it was converted in to a Church?

Imagine being someone who grew up in Toledo... you would go there as much as you could since you became aware. Then Spaniards besiege your society. They conquer it. You manage to survive the massacre.

But you can no longer pray in it. And slowly every single Mosque is converted in to a church or munitions storage.

Damn.
>>
>>2753124
>implying there were still Muslims in Toledo
>>
>>2753100
>I died for your sins so you can submit to a moon god in a religion that did not exist during my time on earth
muslims don't believe Jesus was crucified. I think Judas got mistaken for him or something and then Jesus was transported to heaven Elijah style
>>
>>2753100
Abraham is in Christianity but their depiction of him does not match what he really did.
>Jewish Abraham
I make a covenant with God for my people, we will cut our dicks and be the chosen people.
>Christian Abraham
Don't mind the covenant, there will be a messiah and all people will be saved even with uncut dicks.
>>
>>2753154
>muslims don't believe Jesus was crucifie
How did that work anyway? DId he just up and leave and left a note saying soon there will be another messiah that one will get everything right this time or what
>>
>>2753065
>which they could get to
Some of the christian artwork was unreachable or was simply not found until it was remade into a museum
>>
File: asatrutemple.jpg (316KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
asatrutemple.jpg
316KB, 1300x600px
any cases (any religion) when they were content with just burning the place down?
>>
>>2753296
Muslims believe that Jesus was crucified, they don't believe he was resurrected.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.