[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it unethical to rape an intruder in my home instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hmm.jpg (17KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
17KB, 408x286px
Why is it unethical to rape an intruder in my home instead of reporting him to the police, getting him arrested and sent to jail where he'll be raped?
>>
>>2750896
t. Smith Mac Liberson
>>
File: 1491007417370.png (567KB, 613x666px) Image search: [Google]
1491007417370.png
567KB, 613x666px
Because rape itself is unethical. You can't torture someone for being in your house, or maim them, because at that point you're committing a worse crime than their intruding is.
>>
>>2750896
Because you are not the one responsible for having the criminal punished. Doing it yourself would interfere with procedures.
>>
>>2750905
But in America you can kill them.
>>
>>2750922
Yes, as can the government itself, through a court of law. However, they can't sentance someone to rape/torture, and so neither can the general public. I agree with killing in self defense, but nothing more heinous than that.
>>
>>2750931
>rape is more heinous than killing
Libshits everyone.
>>
>>2750922

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123703&page=1
>>
>>2750922
In sufficient life threatening conditions, you can kill an intruder.

There are no sufficient conditions that fit the criteria which would allow you to rape an intruder in your home.
>>
>>2750933
Rape isn't a legal scentence, Death (at least in america) is.
>>
>>2750933

I lean conservative, but it boils down to psychological punishment vs. purely physical. Rape has layers of domination, and often destroys the psyche of even the most hardy folk. That's what makes it cruel and unusual to do.
>>
>>2750934
>http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123703&page=1
>Charged, not for murder or assault or anything about the shooting, but for having an unlicensed gun.
You did read the article, didn't you?
>>
>>2750940
>You did read the article, didn't you?

Nah, I just picked the first one off the list in a quick google search to be honest.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/29/minnesota-homeowner-kills-teens/8480047/
>>
>>2750937
No, we just sentence people to prison where everyone knows rape is effectively part of the sentence and is part of the deterrent aspect of imprisonment in the first place.

>>2750939
>Implying people who get shot, assuming they live, don't have psychological trauma, often life destroying psychological trauma.
>>
>>2750934
>own a weapon illegally
>utilise a legal right to defense with said weapon
>criminal is charged for being a criminal, you are charged for having an illegal weapon
Sounds like the system's working perfectly, follow the law or you will be punished.
>>
>>2750947
You REALLY need to do your homework.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings

>Teens break in
>Shoot first of them three times
>Shoot second one a couple of minutes later, she falls down the stairs
>Your rifle jams
>drop it, go upstairs, get your revolver, move her body so that it's closer to the first guy, and then shoot her again.
>Keep this on fucking videotape because you're a tard.
>Don't report anything for another day, because you're a tard.

>Legal analysts have stated that the initial shootings most likely would have been justified under Minnesota's Castle law, but that the subsequent shots were not justified once any threat had been removed.[17]
>>
>>2750896
>Why is it unethical to rape an intruder in my home instead of reporting him to the police, getting him arrested and sent to jail where he'll be raped?

Technically speaking OP...

What you should do is keep him in a small closet and beat and rape him every day for a few years.

Then you should let him out into society.

You should act extremely surprised when he commits a more heinous crime after all that abuse.

Then you should put him back in the closet with a smaller, weaker offender for him to beat and rape daily.

Then you will have two master criminals!
>>
I guess it might be because it goes beyond self-defense. If you shoot and kill an intruder then perhaps your intent is not to kill him but the circumstances led to you killing him to defend yourself. With rape there is the clear intent to rape him rather than just defend yourself. You could argue that you got scared and had an itchy trigger finger which caused the gun to go off and kill the intruder who was coming towards you. You can't really argue that the intruder came at you, you got scared, and then instinctually pulled down your pants, got on top of him and mounted him for a good hour or so. I think you could say the same thing as to if it is "ethical" to torture an intruder. At a certain point it moves beyond pure self defense and become intended harm.
>>
Only late in a civilisation would we even ask these questions
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.