[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad just told me his stories about life as part of the 1%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png (182KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png
182KB, 1200x800px
>dad just told me his stories about life as part of the 1% under communist rule in Afghanistan
>learned he was constantly fed collectivist propaganda, had many classmates (14-15 years of age) taken behind the school building and shot in the back of the skull for dissent, threatened with the very same at multiple times by school officials, and even cornered by a group of communists at one point and "persuaded" for lack of a better word to start attending communist meetings
I would give you the entire story but I want to go to bed. Basically, a little over year and a half passed between the Saur Revolution and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. My dad lived in Afghanistan during this transition period. He remembers:
-all the things just mentioned thanks to those damned communists
-lots and lots of Americans coming to visit his household/UN diplomat father, and something about how they were not allowed to say why but just that he had to "get the fuck out of there"
-how my grandpa persuaded commie afghan officials to let him take his family on a "three day trip" to france for a UN presentation, then succesfully persuaded the french government not to deport his ass as the entire family would have quite literally been executed the second they stepped off the plane (which is true anyways) plus the UN ties helped
-lots of other experiences like leaving german shepherd behind, grandpa was considering going back soon but my dad woke up on christmas eve to the newspaper which read, well, you can guess what happened on christmas eve 1979
>mfw firsthand experience with commies turned my dadinto the staunch libertarian he is today, and thankfully a lot of that rubbed off on me
sorry if this post is a mess, I'm tired as shit and want to get some of the info out there. Potentially more to come.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 231x218px
>>2745055
>taken behind the school building and shot in the back of the skull for dissent
Not gonna lie that sounds made up but totally believable at the same time.
>>
>>2745065
I made it sound scary but it was 100% real. Imagine a government planning to hand over power to the soviet fucking union (which we all know is totally liberal and tolerant) within the next year or two. Then throw in a rather uneducated population and voila.
>>
> TMW being Muslim or Arab doesn't make you violent, but rather political unrest
>>
>>2745182
>tfw as a christian persian i am neither of those things
>tfw as a peace loving, nonviolent person i am still none of those things
>>
>>2745198
Hey man. God loves you! I hope you're having an awesome day.

(didn't mean to make my post seem like I was making fun of Arabs. I was merely pointing out the insanity of those who do)
>>
>>2745205
Aw, thx mate :) you too

Going to bed right now but I'll definitely have a great day tomorrow
>>
>>2745198
Nestorian?
>>
>>2745895
probably armenian or catholic
>>
>>2745198
>Persian
Those don't exist anymore you WE WUZ
>>
>>2745055
I'm sorry but, you have to go back.
>>
>>2746402
Fars then you autistic fuck. Persian is just what the Greeks called them anyway
>>
>>2745055
>taken behind the school building and shot in the back of the skull
How'd they get away with that? Wouldn't you quickly have the whole village up in arms if every few days another kid is never heard from again?
>>
>>2745055
>mfw firsthand experience with commies turned my dadinto the staunch libertarian he is today

That's really nothing special when it comes to Muslim immigrants in the 20th century. The overwhelming majority of them were social/fiscal conservatives and a solidly right-wing voting bloc in American elections at least.
>>
File: 129806627493.jpg (9KB, 173x200px) Image search: [Google]
129806627493.jpg
9KB, 173x200px
>>2745174
>but it was 100% real
in your mind?
>>
>>2747137
> literally arguing with someone who's dad is an eye witness
> using jew as an accusation

pol is a weird bunch.
>>
File: 129446523809.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
129446523809.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>2747246
my dad was an eye witness to your mum's wet pussy when you were being made.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.