[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose the comfiest equally sized European nation to rule over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

Choose the comfiest equally sized European nation to rule over.
I claim Adriatica, with Venice as the capital of course.
>>
>>2743253
Rhone Piedmont, or Vistula
>>
>>2743253
Is this based on population? Either way calling Vasonia a region with 5% Basques seems quite retarded.Call it Aquitania or something
>>
>>2743253
Celtic Union for maximal autism.
>>
>>2743253
Celtic union, 8 languages in total, this will be fun.
>>
File: adriatica.jpg (543KB, 1920x1223px) Image search: [Google]
adriatica.jpg
543KB, 1920x1223px
>>2743301
>>2743253

Yeah, I wonder what a pidgin or creole making up the official language would sound like.

For Adriatica especially; like, 50% Venetian, 30% Rovte and Littoral Slovene, and 20% Shtokavian Croatian.

It would probably sound quite beautiful.
>>
>>2743253
I pick Sealandia, with a capital on Heligolandi
>>
>>2743355

Woops, Chakavian, not Shtokavian, but no one cares anyway.
>>
>>2743253
>Languedoïl
What a shitty name.
They can't just call it Normandy or Belgium
>>
Greater Bavaria would be hella comfy with Munich as the Capitol, Sealand is a close second.
>>
Here's a fun game, /his/. How many of these states are actually viable? I'd say:

Czecho-Silesia
Vistula
Saxony
Greater Bavaria
Rhineland
Tyrrhenia
Castille-Andalucia
>>
>>2743416
> Celtic Union
> not viable
eternal anglo strikes again
>>
Balearic coast
first world sunshine here I come
>>
>>2743416
What do you mean by viable and under what other assumptions?

Here are some states without linguistic problems and a functional economy:
- all German states except "Sealand" and "Prussia"
- all UK states except "Celtic Union"
- Madrid
- Rome

(France and Poland are shit)
>>
>>2743253
>Czechosilesia
You can call it just Czechia
>>
>>2743253
>european nation
>not including Thrace and the Queen of Cities
>>
>>2743253

How in the hell does that tiny little nation of 'Lowland' hold 18 million people? Good god, I didn't know the Netherlands was that inhabited.
>>
Mediterranean Union. Nothing like having two large landmasses vying for political control. Not to mention the problems of each area with their economies. I'd also have the deal with the Cyprus question and hordes of migrants. The government would end up staying close to their capital on Palermo and the rest would fall to local control as long as they paid taxes.
>>
>>2743253
Sealand and Northland

Comfy as fück North Sea coastline.
>>
Sea Land.
My goal: to hold all islands.
Nightmare mode: all the coastal provinces.
>>
>>2743407
You realize sealand is just the worst parts of sweden and even worse than that, denmark?
>>
File: Tomgasm.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Tomgasm.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Baltica, being next to comfy neo-Novgorod
>>
>>2743812

Estonian babes bruh
>>
>>2743253
Claiming finiterre

Literally best stretch of Atlantic coastline with killer mid Atlantic island
>>
>>2743253
Cisalpina
>>
>>2743253
Danovia sounds neat
>>
>>2743286
Mediterranean union might edge it out
>>
>>2743253
Prussia, Baltica, Vistula.

Honestly it could even be the one.
>>
>>2743253
Rhone-Piedmont, with a beautiful winery to live in.
>>
>>2743493
This, part of Silesia already is in Czechia
>>
Bumpity
>>
Balearic Coast or Rhone-Piedmont
>>
>>2743253
> Stuttgart is the capital of Greater Bavaria
kys
>>
>>2747804
I don't believe this map shows ANY capital cities, just that Stuttgart is a city in Greater Bavaria
>>
>>2743390
Or call it Pays-d'Oïl then
>>
Celtic Union is objectively the comfiest
>>
File: Adriazia[1].png (171KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
Adriazia[1].png
171KB, 471x480px
>Adriatica
Kek, I'd like to point out that such a country actually exists as a joke concept nation already, by the name of Adriazia.
>>
>>2748225
This
>ywn live in a comfy coastal breton village
>>
Good God, what a horrible map.

Rhône-Piedmont I guess. It has Burgundy and Provence which are maybe the most beautiful regions of all, also Savoy and other Alps, it's a hugely important part of the heartland of Western civilisation, and the people are nice and right wing.

Yeah that's definitely the best region.
>>
>>2743253
The Mediterranean Union would undeniably be the most annoying larpers in /his/tory
>>
New Saxony or Anglo-Mercia
>>
File: IMG_3854.jpg (67KB, 372x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3854.jpg
67KB, 372x577px
>>2748243

If only.
>>
Why does nobody want Tyrrhenia? More Sardinian qts for me.
>>
File: 1200px-Flag_of_Sealand.svg.png (25KB, 1200x811px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Sealand.svg.png
25KB, 1200x811px
Glorious Sealand.
>>
Czecho-Silesia looks comfy as fuck. Actually, all the German ones except Rhineland and Cisalpina are varying degrees of nice.

Worst are Danovia and Mediterranean Union. Davovia looks like something out of a failed peace treaty from the 1800s, Mediterranean Union just looks sad.

Celtic Union is by far most autistic.
>>
>>2743253
mi-france
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.