[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Monk Martin Luther the Reformer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tmp710535213133856768.jpg (191KB, 1076x737px) Image search: [Google]
tmp710535213133856768.jpg
191KB, 1076x737px
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Monk Martin Luther the Reformer? I thought not. It’s not a story the Catholics would tell you. It’s a Protestant legend. Luther was a faithful monk of the Christian faith, so wise and so faithful he could use the faith to influence the people to create Reformation… He had such a knowledge of the bible that he could even keep the ones he cared about from buying indulgences. The reformed side of the Faith is a pathway to many bonds with Jesus some consider to be heterodox. He became so influential… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his influence, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his followers everything he knew, then his followers betrayed him and formed different denominations. Ironic. He could save others from betraying themselves, but not betraying him.
>>
>>2741868
Luther reformed? What are talking about?
Keep your shitposting consistend, reformed is Zwingli/Calvin, Luther just protested
>>
>>2741926
Stop playing Europa Universalis
>>
>>2741955
Stop playing with dildos
>>
>>2741955
This has nothing to do with EU, just look for Protestation at Speyer
>>
>>2741926
are you retarded daze?
>>
>>2741868

Is this a version of the Darth Pelagius spiel in one of the SW prequels?
>>
>>2742181
yea it is
>>
Beautiful. I'm saving this rn onto my pc and posting this on IFunny
>>
Without Martin Luther the Nordic Countries wouldn't have such a good standard of living as today.
>>
File: Raffael_040_(crop).jpg (119KB, 534x789px) Image search: [Google]
Raffael_040_(crop).jpg
119KB, 534x789px
>>2741868
>In the name of the Holy Church, you are under arrest, Pope.
>Are you threatening me, friar?
>The Church will decide your fate.
>I AM the Church.
>Not yet.
>>
>>2742173
The questions is how did they get from being unhappy catholics to having their own denomination.

Luther protestet angainst the church gets excommunicated and build up a new one.

Zwingli in Zürich and Calvin in Geneve reform the cult of the catholic church in these cities then get excommunicated and then build a new church.
>>
>>2742181
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Monk Pelagius the Free? I thought not. It's not a story the Augustinians would tell you.
>>
File: 1485054169480.png (344KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485054169480.png
344KB, 1000x773px
>>
>>2745012
This pic always makes me crack a smile
>>
Start shit get lit
Shouldn't have gone around selling a place in heaven for earthly money
>>
>>2741868

He ate a spoonful of his own feces each morning.

He found the secret, to cheating death

Are you ready to follow, truly follow
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.