[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would George Patton have become president if (((they))) didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1489976073480.jpg (158KB, 539x833px) Image search: [Google]
1489976073480.jpg
158KB, 539x833px
Would George Patton have become president if (((they))) didn't assassinate him?
>>
>>2740210

You'd still find some secret society to blame your troubles on fuccboi
>>
>>2740225
>fuccboi
Nigger get the fuck off my website
>>
Patton died because he returned the Spear of Destiny
>>
>>2740210
President of a small room with padded walls possibly.

Inaugurated in a jacket that fastened up the back.

Sponge brained mentallers often make great soldiers and wartime leaders, it almost always leads to their death.

Sometimes they need assistance.
>>
>>2740246
>my website
4chan isn't your personal hugbox.
>>
Only if by (((them))) you mean Patton's driving skills and alcohol. Elvis fucking Presley had higher chances of becoming the president than the meme general you posted.
>>
>>2740210
No, he was far too polarizing. General public would never choose him over his CO Ike. Also I doubt Patton would have been interested in the job.
>>
>>2740210
Why did America even go to war with Germany? What did they have to gain from it?
>>
>>2740730
Secure debts owed to them.
>>
>>2740210
Is this even what he really said?

If its true, what he said about German atrocities? Did ever visit camps or places ruined by them like Warsaw?
>>
>>2740806

The Americans saw camps that were holding Jews, but at worst they were starving to death due to lack of food supplies -- no gas chambers, no Aushwitz-level stuff like gas chambers and ovens.

IIRC, he said this after witnessing the Russians commit many atrocities to the Germans while the American army was forced by high command to hold position.
>>
>>2740832
I remember seeing a documentary recorded in 1945 showing that a camp filled with starving prisoners with adequete food supplies on site.
>>
>>2740730

They didn't, Germany went to war with them.
>>
>>2740225
wehracucks btfo

>>2740246
go battle your insecurities somewhere else, fuccboii
>>
>>2740701
Patton was the realest nigga tho. MacArthur is the fucking meme general of WW2. I hate that giant piece of shit for leaving his men to die on the Philippines. Can you imagine being in that army, waking up one morning after a grueling forced march on half rations to find out that your general abandoned you to your fate?
>>
>>2741432
Literally ordered by the president to leave.
>>
>>2741432
>>2741455
I get hating on MacArthur for being a pompous ass, but he was a man of immense physical courage. The dude won like, 7 silver stars in the great war and was just generally an absolute madman.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.