[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Stone age person >inb4 agricultural revolution >Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>be Stone age person
>inb4 agricultural revolution
>Only work 30 hrs a week
>Have plenty of time to sit around and screw
>Be one with nature
>don't have to brush teeth
>Take shrooms with tribe members
>be smarter than modern day humans
>be natural human being inb4 we are tainted by stuff like money and power

Guys I think we really fucked up with this agricultural revolution
>>
>>2738719
Which is pretty much all there is to do.

>Be one with nature
Spooky.

>>don't have to brush teeth
Your breath smells like shit and so does everyone else's.

lolno

memes
>>
You left out
>die at 35 of an easily curable
>see a third of your female family members die during childbirth
>no way of knowing if those savage dickheads from the next valley over are going to rape you to death today
>>
>>2738736
Lots of diseases didn't exist in humans yet retard, the diseases we got are from after the agricultural revolution when we just let animals shit in houses and in the street.
>>
>Only work 30 hrs a week
I work less and make more than most

With ugly cavemen women

>Be one with nature
Fucking hippies

>don't have to brush teeth
Fucking hippies

>Take shrooms with tribe members
I'll give you that one

>worships Ooga, the god that lives in that cave up the mountain
>thinks water is the tears of unicorns
>thinks flies are demons that exist to annoy humans, sent by the evil god Dooboo

>
>>
>>2738735
>>2738758
If you are a Stone age person you have to know lots of different shit, how to make spear, how to build shelter, where the food is, where the water is, what berry can you eat. Modern day people only specialize in one thing, as result brains decrease in size
>>
>>2738758
Most places practiced animism which is 100 percent better than modern shit religions
>>
>>2738791
I know how to bake a cake, drive a car, calculate molar mass, and fold an origami rose.
>>
>>2738816
Yeah but you got instructions on how to do that, you didn't just have to learn it from nothing like Stone age people
>>
>>2738832
And?
>>
>>2738834
Memorizing a formula is easier than making the formula, annnnddd Stone age people had to make the formula themselves
>>
>>2738791

Nigga that's WIS not INT

And we fucking bury them in WIS too, anyways.
>>
>>2738843

So every generation had to relearn how to make fire and tools? No, there was an ever-expanding vault of knowledge that was passed down and disseminated through warfare, trade, and other interactions. Most people back then were like people of today, relying on advances in technology and knowledge that that were discovered by a few.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.