[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be us > tribe of angsty degenerates > have been killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sentinelese.png (331KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
sentinelese.png
331KB, 560x292px
> be us
> tribe of angsty degenerates
> have been killing civilized filth that try to come near our territory since the dawn of time
> actually works
> straight-up terrifying and murdering the shit out of every normie we find in an autistic rage has successfully kept us alive
> TMW our precious culture and government is preserved
> TMW our retarded out-dated ideology is preserved in our isolated community
> TMW when we're safe from race-mixing

> TMW we're literally 4chan
>>
Back to plebbit
>>
File: 1373229435-0.jpg (24KB, 419x320px) Image search: [Google]
1373229435-0.jpg
24KB, 419x320px
>>2737628
> TFW you see something from a rival website tribe and you were sure you had already killed the witch-docter responsible
>>
File: f887953db5cd_sf_2.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
f887953db5cd_sf_2.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
That said, it's actual impressive how large their bows seem to be with limited resources.
>>
>>2737615
they told the great and mighty Royal Navy to fuck right the fuck off.
I like them.
>>
>>2738446
Only reason the pajeets havent killed them off is because libtards in Europe will whine about it.
>>
>>2738539
> the libtards continue to foil our tribes attempt at a successful war raid
> they are weak, and must be disposed of

This thread is a joke that makes its own punchline
>>
>>2738191
I was just thinking how thick those staves are, these are some strong niggers
>>
>>2738539
>Only reason the pajeets havent killed them off is because libtards in Europe will whine about it.
or maybe because its a tiny island with nothing on it except trees
>>
>>2738721
and you know, genocide.
>>
>>2738753
It ain't genocide when they be attacking you, amirite?
>>
>>2738878
They are attacking because a century ago they kidnapped some people, one died and others released which likely brought about diseases they had no resistance to.

So nah, it's defense.
>>
>>2738878
If you kill them all- that's genocide.
>>
>>2739542
If you kill them all, they win
>>
>>2737615
>degenerates
>have been living the same way for thousands of years
>have no higher culture to "degrade" from
Stop using this meme word.
>>
>>2739551
What's stopping a group of people from coming together and wiping them out?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.