[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have always been fascinated with WW2, I have gone across Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: japanese.jpg (148KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
japanese.jpg
148KB, 600x516px
I have always been fascinated with WW2, I have gone across Europe to visit famous battlefields and recently I have been going to the Pacific to visit Japanese-held islands.

Big mistake.

You see, some islands the Japanese occupied have not really been, cleaned up.

Peleliu for example.

I don't mean things like artillery, tanks and caves and buildings, I like it when previous battlefields are left the way they where 70 years ago to protect its historical significance.

But, if you exit the tourist route, you can see some creepy shit.

I exited the route when I arrived in Peleliu island last week, in a search to find a cave system that the Japanese used during the invasion of peleliu.

I found one, but the problem was no one else had.

Inside I counted 5 corpses, perfectly preserved possibly from the coolness of the cave and because of the low oxygen compared to the outside world. Their uniforms, equipment and insignia where still intact. And it seemed that it was a mass suicide, to avoid imprisonment. Obviously not very nice. I was struck with fear and still have nightmares.

However, I told the locals and now the bodies are being sent back to Japan.

I kinda feel good for that.
>>
And what did you have for lunch today? Can we get a picture? Or maybe you could Tell us about your childhood.
>>
>>2737324
Kek.

This happened several weeks ago.
>>
>>2737234

kys
>>
>>2737234
pics or it didnt happen
>>
File: you.gif (804KB, 350x215px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
804KB, 350x215px
Nice fanfic
>>
>>2737234
Show pics
>>
>>2737234
Dude that's cool as shit
>>
>>2737234
bump for proof
>>
>>2737234
That's actually pretty cool, if it's real.
>>
>find that
>don't take pics
Ur full of shit
>>
Yeah I found hitlers bunker he was perfectly preserved cause of the coolness
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.