[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Jews start doing this? What's the significance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_7572.jpg (24KB, 504x292px)
IMG_7572.jpg
24KB, 504x292px
Why did the Jews start doing this? What's the significance of this little bit of tissue?
>>
>>2736998
It's a desert religion thing.
>>
>>2736998
You *do* get less infections if you're cut. You also get less infections if you bathe regularly. I suppose that bit was difficult for bronze age people.
>>
>>2737019
Especially bronze age semi-nomads in the desert.
>>
>>2736998
They had no water to wash their dicks
>>
I'm pretty sure it was an anti-mastubatory measure.
>>
>>2737290
i masturbate fine without it topkek. it might be hypothetically less pleasurable but its not nearly enough to deter someone's sex drive
>>
It's an ancient hunter gatherer manhood ritual. Most common in African tribes, but also found in isolated Pacific island nations. The Jews and the Egyptians were the first to do it to babies, rather than a coming of age ritual
>>
>>2736998
Probably some king had a bad case of phimosis so he got circumcised. Seeing this royal procedure all the subjects started cutting off their foreskin to seem cool.

Compare: http://polyrad.info/louis-xiv-caused-anal-fistulas-to-become-a-hot-fashion-trend-among-the-aristocracy/
>>
>>2737290
I'm pretty sure you don't know what your talking about
>>
Because it looks nicer.
>>
>>2736998

It was an Egyptian practice.
>>
>>2737345
>this
was probably that pimp solomon
>>
>>2737311
Can you fap in a desert without lube?
>>
>>2737019
>>2737028
>>2737233
Interestingly enough, if you don't have fresh water or medical care, making an open wound on an infant's sex organs is one of the stupidest things you could do. It's like asking for an infection.
>>
>>2736998

I'm not sure but hacking away at a child's genitals is most certainly a form of child abuse, it is shocking that it continues to this day in third world countries.
>>
>>2737345
>Compare
I'm literally fucking dead right now
>>
Didn't the Jews literally use to just cut the tip? They went for the whole foreskin as a form of rebellion due to other Jews restoring.
>>
>>2736998
The most retarded thing ever, i thank god every day for being orthodox and having an intact, normally functioning penis that doesn't look like a fucking mushroom.
>>
>>2737636
i fap in the shade
>>
I laugh at everyone around me over here in America.

When the topic of circumcision comes up people will make fun of it but when someone asks, "why did your parents do that to you?" They remain silent or will bring up the usesless 'less infections' meme.
Girls love a good natural penis, they find it unique over here.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170227-211458.png (445KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170227-211458.png
445KB, 1080x1920px
>>2736998
Reduces rates of infection but that's obsolete now with modern hygiene.

I can't imagine fapping without a foreskin, it must be horrible. Have people ever "decurcumsised" before?
>>
>>2737989
This. Uncircumcised american and feels good.
>>
>>2738004
I use coconut oil
>>
>>2737311
You have a looser circumcision. Most circumcised people are incapable of masturbating without lube though, myself included.
>>
>>2737832
Same
Feels good man
>>
>>2738215
I've never understood this, is it painful for you guys or something? I mean if I go for like 2 hours it starts to hurt but a 15 minute pump is easily doable without lube. Cut btw
>>
>>2738233
It's a bunch of people memeing after seeing other people memeing. I'm cut. Everyone I know is cut. Nobody I know of has ever had trouble fapping, and yes, I was in the "homosocial" sort of adolescance where we were all talking about how big our dicks were and how much we fapped and which girls we banged. I have never heard of any sort of trouble until I went on 4chan, where it's apparently "the norm".
>>
File: 1439683581086.png (431KB, 800x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1439683581086.png
431KB, 800x1004px
>>2738233
It's excruciatingly painful. It is literally not possible to grip my penis and move my hand up or down; the entire gliding mechanism was destroyed.

>>2738255
You have a loose circumcision. Not all circumcisions are the same.
>>
>>2738265
No offense but I'm literally laughing at you guys that had a lower circumcision because I'm pretty lossely cut and have never used lube
>>
>>2738277
Why would you laugh at victims of permanently crippling sexual assault?
>>
>>2738255
If everyone is cut it's not considered abnormal if such a difficulty is everywhere. It's similar with using lotion to masturbate. Not many people outside the USA, Israel, a few parts of the Anglosphere, and parts of the developing world do that.
>>
>>2738265
Have you considered not death-gripping?
>>
>>2738291
I don't death grip; it's impossible no matter how light my grip is.

If the entire foreskin is gone, in the case of tight circumcisions, there isn't anything there to provide a gliding mechanism.
>>
>>2738290
>It's similar with using lotion to masturbate.
Yeah, seriously, that's another thing I'd never heard of until 4chan.
And I am American.
>>
>>2738004
kek'd
>>
File: CircumcisedVsUncircumcised.jpg (26KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
CircumcisedVsUncircumcised.jpg
26KB, 500x286px
Absolutely barbaric that Amerifats still get circumcised. The whole practise literally goes back to people thinking that it would stop their kids masturbating.

70% of nerve endings gone... just like that...
>>
>>2737547
For the Americans thats half-true. The inventor of Kellogs Kellog himself psuhed for it and made it a meme. He and his puritans hated sex and they thought circumcision would hinder people from doing it. They pushed for female circumcision as well but that didn't take off.
>>
Do rites of passage, really need to be dumb? Some tribes in Africa do it as a form of freeing the man. The foreskin is seen as the feminine part of the body, and is removed to symbolize entry into manhood. The age varies by culture, and sometimes cayenne pepper is spat onto the wound. I don't get it really, but humanity gonna humanity.
>>
>>2738004
>I can't imagine fapping without a foreskin, it must be horrible.
It's perfectly fine desu. You just gotta use lube or something to reduce friction. I use soft tissue brands.
>>
File: image.png (262KB, 680x661px)
image.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>2738265
>tfw had a good circumcision
>tfw fapped without lube until I was 21, it did not hurt not even once

Wow, I guess I've dodged a bullet here.
>>
File: title-frame.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
title-frame.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oUR0nzd51M
>>
>>2738055
dude, me too
>>
>>2738672
Nevertheless anon, you are having less pleasure and more pain then if your parents weren't in some jewish controlled state
>>
>>2738055
Does your dick smell nice?
>>
>>2738309
You've seriously never heard of someone using lube to masturbate? Have you been living under a rock?
>>
Circumcision started in Africa, it spread from Egypt to the Levant with Midianites a people with roots connecting them to Punt.
>>
>>2738215
idk dude, pretty much everyone I know is circumcised and none of them I know need lube to masturbate
>>
>>2738265
mine is high and tight and I have no problems masterbating, I'm pretty sure the doctor just fucked your dick up
>>
>>2739007
It was quite literally something I first encountered on 4chan. I don't use it, I've never seen any at a friend's house, and it's so far removed from my own experiences fapping that I never even considered it something someone would use.
>>
Uncircumcised here, should I cut it? It looks aesthetically better IMO, but not sure. Also will it help me on NoFap?
>>
>>2739299
Foreskin is there for a reason and it's usually very sensitive. It keeps the glans moist and smooth and protected from contaminants. It also makes sex and masturbation easier because it provides a gliding motion.
>>
>>2736998
>having anteater penises
Girl here, I'd laugh and probably vomit if I saw one of those disgusting foreskins
>>
>>2739352
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>2739352
You do reasile both look nearly the same when erected? except one doesn't look like the tip is made from sandpaper
>>
My own personal theory has always been that they did it as a form of restriction in cultures that were endogamous. You could easily disprove my theory by looking for exogamous cultures that circumsize, but I can't think of one and I'm too lazy to give it serious research.

But yeah basically the idea is you cut your male kids so that they can't rape as easily; they're gonna have to either get creative or stick with broads who are already wet for them. The advantage was your males married into your culture, didn't dilute your familial values with "whores of babylon" and didn't get you in trouble with the next kingdom over by raping their chicks as often.

I dunno, kinda makes sense to me.
>>
>>2738642

So it's pretty common for circumcised folks to need lube to fap?

Completely alien concept for me. I'm circumcised and I've never needed lube to fap. Never had any friction issues short of fapping for a really long time (30+ minutes)
>>
>>2739560
Circumsized and definitely no need for lube here, my sweaty balls are always rubbing on my dick and keeping it oily. Maybe because I don't shave my pubes?
>>
>>2739560
I am circumcised and I have never once used lube or tissues to fap.
>>
File: 1479910395335.png (487KB, 608x653px) Image search: [Google]
1479910395335.png
487KB, 608x653px
>>2738215
This is literally a fake meme, you have other problems anon
>>
>>2737345
I unironically think this must partially account for a lot of lingual drift. Some king or other important person has a speech impediment and his sycophants start copying him
>>
Hate to be that guy, but there's an organization planning on creating a regenerative procedure to reverse circumcision in its entirety.

http://www.foregen.org/
>>
That is an unverified claim.

Myth really.
>>
>reason
No one really knows
as with most traditions. Like kissing. It started somewhere around central Africa, moved north to Egypt and the Levant and fertile crescent, and moved further north with people from the Levant. If you study languages you can kinda track how the culture spread, if you look at the phonecian languages you can see how cultures connect. It still sticks around for cultural and religious reasons. It's irrelevant so no one bothers changing it.

And now for all the memes around it:

>pleasure
There is no measureable way to tell the difference in pleasure. It is irrelevant. Most men who had to be cut after growing up normal and ran into complications report uncomfortable sensitivity initially, before it feels back to normal. No loss of pleasure is noted by any reputable study.

>child abuse
Some people think sticking needles in a baby is child abuse, some think letting them go to private schools is child abuse, some think letting them drink before of age is child abuse. There isn't enough measureable data or outcry to change things because of what a few people think, at least in North America.

>female choices
No measureable difference. Depends on culture and area, and -the part that the people who claim one is more attractive than the other- your own personal qualities.

Anything I missed?
>>
>>2738265
High and tight reporting
Been doing this http://www.restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging/method-2
I glide now and it feels great desu. I might've done it wrong though, as there's pubic hair on the lower third of my shaft.
>>
>>2736998
>Why did the Jews start doing this?

It was a way to permanently mark someone as a member of the tribe and keep them under control.
>>
Nearly all of the Jewish practices have roots as health/hygienic concerns in a desert nomadic society

The kosher pig stuff has to do with the risk of eating uncooked pork for instance

These people were covered in sand and filth all the time so circumcision would reduce infections and rashes
>>
>>2736998
Exists today to fund cosmetic surgery and skin grafts in North America.
>>
>>2739877
>Some people think sticking needles in a baby is child abuse, some think letting them go to private schools is child abuse, some think letting them drink before of age is child abuse. There isn't enough measureable data or outcry to change things because of what a few people think, at least in North America.
It's generally not done with general anesthesia because general anesthesia isn't safe for infants. They usually just inject a local anesthetic to block one of the major nerves in the penis. That's if they use any anesthetic at all. The procedure itself is objectively unnecessary in the vast majority of cases. In what other case would an unnecessary, permanent, painful surgery on the genitalia be considered anything other than child abuse?
>>
>>2739851
Cut here, I'd volunteer to get mine restored once it's proven safe.

Foreskins are ideal for regeneration testing for other body parts. Imagine the progress an entire branch of medicine would make if they had tens of thousands of trials.
>>
>>2736998
>not even a yank/yew
>circumsized at the age of 7 because of phimosis
>remember back the doc said I should pull my foreskin up and down
>I just pulled the foreskin back like once a day
>as I got older I realized I was supposed to actually jack off and I probably didn't even need the operation

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY EXPLAIN IT TO ME PROPERLY BEFORE CUTTING A PART OF MY DICK OFF
>>
>>2740178
HEEB'd
>>
>>2736998

Have you ever got sand under your foreskin? Had a buddy in the army who got - was unfit for duty for the next couple of days.

Where did the jews originate? The fucking desert!
>>
>2737724

I'm not defending the practice, but it is reasonable to assume that they would do the circumcision at a time and place where they can take care of the wound enough for it to heal and save yourself the worry for the rest of your life. I am sure it had at least some medically beneficial value back in the day when it started, why they continue to do it now is a whole different matter.
>>
>>2737724
Easy enough to take care of once vs an entire life of gummed up dick.
>>
>>2739318
Well this is just factually wrong. It provides something to get infected and gummed up. It's about as useful as an appendix.
>>
>>2740376
Both the foreskin and the appendix are very useful
>>
>>2737733
>it is shocking that it continues to this day in third world countries.
Third world countries like the US and Israel?
>>
>>2737832
>Circumcucks will never know the true pleasures of pussy
Uncut master race
>>
>>2739352
Kek good thing no one's ever gonna want to show your lardass their dick
>>
>>2736998
Because it prevented infection back then, as clean water was rare do even if you did wash your smegma off the water would infect you
>>
>>2740376
The appendix is there for a reason too. Appendicitis has a roughly 8% risk in males and 6% risk in females, but nobody routinely cuts out appendices.
>>
>>2738004
curcumsised dicks smell better because they use Dove soap as lubricant

good way of removing excess dead skin cells
>>
>>2736998
Because abrahamic religions follow the planthead god.
>>
>>2737989
Plantheads teach you that animalist sex is wrong.
>>
Egyptians thought that the pleasure of the foreskin was too much for their jew slaves, and, like everything else, they accepted it and kept the idea it was for religious reasons...
>>
>>2736998
The covenant God made with Abraham is a blood covenant.

God made baby boys to have maximum preparation for circumcision on the 8th day; highest clotting factors, etc. The worst people on earth, the poorest and most vicious, have anteater dicks. Makes the almonds vibrate.
>>
>>2742454
And yet there are occasional cases of infants who bleed to death, contract infections, or lose more than the foreskin. Even more common are cases where the infant bleeds a lot but doesn't die of blood loss.
>The worst people on earth, the poorest and most vicious, have anteater dicks
I wasn't aware that most Europeans were among the worst, poorest, and most vicious people on Earth.
GTFO with your blood covenant barbarism and your pseudoscientific rationale for antiquated, cruel tradition.
>>
What's the rationale for doing circumcision now when there is better access to hygiene and medicine?
>>
>>2738352

look at how much healthier the one on the right is
>>
File: 1463051976543.jpg (167KB, 905x882px) Image search: [Google]
1463051976543.jpg
167KB, 905x882px
Do other circumcised people really have to use lube? Because I'm circumcised and I've never used it in my life. Hell I was more or less addicted to it as a teen doing it minimum three times a day, sometimes as many as five. And I've never chafed or anything. I always thought people just used lube to make it feel better or make the whole process quicker. Are you sure that your guys don't just have really dry skin or something?
>>
File: 0thf.jpg (15KB, 408x305px)
0thf.jpg
15KB, 408x305px
>>2737561
>>
File: simpsons.jpg (124KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
124KB, 470x353px
>>2739976
>The kosher pig stuff has to do with the risk of eating uncooked pork for instance

Shlomo, please.

The Jews didn't eat pork (or shellfish) because they were barefoot smelly goat herding nomads from the desert, while pigs were raised by civilized farmers.

Like circumcision, the pork taboo was a way for the priestly class to enforce tribalism and keep the people under control.
>>
>>2743026
>civilized farmers

Had no idea one of the markings of a great civilization was epidemic levels of trichinosis!
>>
>>2743026
listen, i adore eating pork, but you wouldnt be able to force me to eat it when its summer and the temperature gets above 30 centigrade. a lot of those religious restrictions are just common sense at hte time
>>
>>2738352
Protestants and the Kellogg cereal guys are to blame. It's a shame Catholic Italians like myself who were 2nd generation had this shit done to our bodies.
>>
>>2742749
What's that? There are some shitty doctors out there, and out of billions of procedures, some went south?

You don't say!

>muh utopia has no medical malpractice
>>
>>2743026
>Jews literally raised pigs for the Roman soldiers garrisoned there.

Ok.
>>
>>2743429
Do the world a favor and cut the rest of your dick off.
>>
>>2741260
What stops you from washing with Dove soap even if you're not circumcised?
>>
>>2743469
Ideally, the procedure shouldn't be performed so often in the first place, since it's objectively unnecessary and unethical in the overwhelming majority of cases.
>>
>>2743474
Why? I won't get to impregnate some nordic slut.
>>
>>2737724
That's what the rabbi's mouth is for
>>
>>2740493
Yes
>>
>>2740372
Even with modern medicine, over 100 babies a year die in the US alone because of complications due to circumcision. I'd rather bathe once in a while than risk becoming the next David Reimer.
>>
>>2739299
Yeah go turn your penis inside-out, you'll love it
>>
>>2740178
No you're supposed to stretch it slightly so it grows so that you have more foreskin. You still should do that
>>
>>2740120
You only need area anesthetic for teeth removal too. And the reason is here: http://www.circinfo.net/anesthesia.html

It's also not painful. I've watched 3 children grow up after circumcision, and it seems the people against it cry more than the babies do.
>>
>>2743902
>circinfo
Literally run by a nutcase pretending to be a doctor. He cites his own studies, as well as studies taken out of context and studies from the Victorian era. He handwaves any ethical concerns (which by the way have been proposed and accepted as fact in many countries like Denmark) as being "worship" of the foreskin.
Even disregarding that, the things he's saying and what you're saying are bullshit by the moral standards of anyone with a brain.
>being born is painful so it doesn't matter if we perform a completely unnecessary and excruciatingly painful procedure while he's most vulnerable
There's literally no justification for the procedure in that. The fact that birth is painful doesn't give any justification WHATSOEVER for intentionally and unnecessarily causing more pain.
>it's also not painful
Are you honestly trying to say that cutting into the most nerve-dense tissue on a human male body while he's most vulnerable and susceptible to pain isn't painful. This is ridiculous to the point of being a delusion. I've talked to people who had their kids circumcised for religious reasons and without anesthesia and literally every single one says that infants scream like hell during the procedure. Even grown men who get circumcised say that it's excruciatingly painful after the surgery, and that's with pain killers.
>>
>>2744137
>. I've talked to people who had their kids circumcised for religious reasons and without anesthesia and literally every single one says that infants scream like hell during the procedure.
Not him, but I've witnessed it, as I'm from an Orthodox Jewish family, and half the time, the baby sleeps through it.
>>
>>2744153
That's literally not physically possible. Literally anatomy 101. If you cut into a sensitive area (e.g. the skin on the penis) with a knife or scalpel, it causes pain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Anesthetic
Most prominent acharonim rule that the mitzvah of brit milah lies in the pain it causes, and anesthetic, sedation, or ointment should generally not be used.[15] However, it is traditionally common to feed the infant a drop of wine or other sweet liquid to soothe him.[16][17]

Eliezer Waldenberg, Yechiel Yaakov Weinberg, Shmuel Wosner, Moshe Feinstein and others agree that the child should not be sedated, although pain relieving ointment may be used under certain conditions; Shmuel Wosner particularly asserts that the act ought to be painful, per Psalms 44:23.[15]
>>
>>2736998
Circumcision in the ancient world was common, mostly in the Ancient Near East, since it represent one idea or another. The "Jews' or ancient Israelite did this since it was the sign of being with YHWH's covenant, a reminder that they belonged to him. This is the reason why the Israelite before going to the promise land, re-circumcised since they were circumcised the way Egyptians were.
>>
>>2744137
>infants scream like hell during the procedure
i've seen them and the baby cries like normal for a few seconds before falling back asleep. you seem really butthurt
>>
>female genital mutilation is illegal everywhere in the civilized world
>male genital mutilation isn't
>>
>>2745343

This. It's hilarious that circumcision gets a slide.
>>
>>2745311
I'm not butthurt. I'm just annoyed how people like you can't grasp things that elementary school kids know.
>>
>>2738304
Just start at the bottom and pull up. Not hard bro.
>>
>>2745358
But anon, Judeo-Christian values ;)
>>
>>2737019
>You *do* get less infections if you're cut.
there is no science to support this but this anon sounds pretty convincing

Also >>2737724
>>
>>2745454
>there is no science to support this
Dick cheese can cause infections. Circumcision stops Dick cheese to some degree.
>>
>>2745311
>i've seen them
I'm sure your sample size is adequate enough to draw conclusions on.
>>
>>2745463
Quality source, anon.
>>
>>2745474
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma
http://www.yeastinfection.org/penis-yeast-infection-causes-symptoms-risk-factors-treatment/
Best source: http://thecircumcisiondecision.com/smegma/
>>
>>2745499
>smega
That's like amputating your hands so you don't have to wash them
>>
>>2737311
>hypothetically

lol cutfag mental gymnastics. fact is if I was cut today I wouldn't even know how to masturbate without chafing and destroying my dick, and I know for a fact it would be FAR less pleasurable. for me, the foreskin is integral to masturbation and sexual pleasure.

without my foreskin I don't even know how I'd go about it. the foreskin is over 60% of my sexual pleasure I would guess.

without it my penis would be ruined.

hypothetical my ass, you had MGM inflcted upon upon you without your consent, and you're probably going to do it to your child so he 'looks like daddy' like the creepy fuck you are

mgm is a disgusting barbaric practice, and should NEVER be excused or rationalized under ANY circumstance

you are mutilated, cut, destroyed. you feel far less pleasure than people with normal, whole, full, COMPLETE, NATURAL penises. you are ruined. and you are justifying this barbarism because facing the truth - that you you were mutilated as a baby without anesthetic, for no good reason at all, is just too much to bear.

you are ruined. a broken, incomplete 'man'

circumcision is barbaric and immoral. the foreskin is INTEGRAL to sexual pleasure

inb4 cutfag moraning and justification. rationalizing the most degenerate of sandjew practicies.

>literally has 60% of his lifetime sexual pleasure removed because he's a dirty disgusting american who'd rather cut his own ear off than have a slight risk of developing some rare cancer later in life. oh why don't we just cut our entire dicks and testicles off so we never get genital cancer? why don't we just skin all our babies so they never get skin cancer.

and while we're at lets cut our childrens hands off so they can't masturbate at all.

you are a disgusting, destroyed, broken 'man'.

can cutfags even claim to have ever had sex? sex without a foreskin is like sex wearing 3 condoms. it's incomplete, it's not how nature intended.

there is nothing more disgusting than cutfag mental gymnastics
>>
>>2746376
i'm calling b8. if not youre a histrionic child. your appeals to nature and "manhood" are not arguments, and pleasure is not the be all and end all to life.
>>
>>2745343
>>2745358
People don't consider men humans.
>>
Figured it had something to do with sand getting stuck under there.
>>
>>2746146
Not when you're an unwashed desert nomad. Stay on-topic for the thread.
>>
>>2745463
Only in severe cases can smegma lead to infections.
>>
>>2746551
So you agree the practice has no place in modern society, save some goat fuckers in the ME.
>>
>>2739478
Only reasonable post in this thread.

For what it's worth, Freud thought that the Jews do it because the Egyptians did and Moses carried over the practice because he was an Egyptian priest. Doesn't explain why the Egyptians did, though, and doesn't really prove that Moses was an Egyptian.
>>
File: 1463198233611 (1).png (243KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1463198233611 (1).png
243KB, 540x721px
>>2737345
>Compare:
JUST
WHY
>>
File: mark-corrigan-20.gif (966KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mark-corrigan-20.gif
966KB, 500x281px
>WHEN YOUR GIRL STICKS HER TONGUE DOWN YOUR FORESKIN
>>
>>2747409
I posted the wrong picture
>>
>>2736998

Just consider how many test runs they had to go through before they work out the correct procedure and amount of skin to cut off.
>>
You all are thinking too hard about this.
The circumcision is to set the Jews apart from the "philistines", what the Jews called barbarians.

Think about it, if you want to create a religion and set your people apart from everyone else, you would want to have a physical marking, preferably altering a body part that wouldn't kill you such as the foreskin.

The only reason we Americans are circumcised is because it is guaranteed shekels for our Jewish doctors, and a lot of Americans love Israel so it is acceptable. My dad's side of the family are fundie Baptists who love Israel and the U.S military so yeah...
>>
>>2748105
Why do Muslims do it then? They hate Jews.
>>
>>2748105
>Think about it, if you want to create a religion and set your people apart from everyone else, you would want to have a physical marking, preferably altering a body part that wouldn't kill you such as the foreskin.

That seems like it's only convenient if you're in power but a really easy way to get persecuted very effectively.
>>
>>2736998
That's a botched dick desu
>>
>>2738672
>still have brutalized cock
are you sure?
>>
>>2739478
you won't be able to rape a dry vagina even with foreskin, but you will be able to do this with a some lube, like saliva in both cases, so, yeah
>>
>>2747280
When did I say it did? I read the thread title.
>>
>>2746376
It's true that cutfags have it worse and it's a bit sad when they try really hard to rationalize it, but you're really going way overboard.
>>
>>2738672
>>tfw had a good circumcision
No such thing. You may not have gotten headshot, but you didn't dodge that bullet senpai
>>
>muh hygiene
I wish we could all stop pretending and just say it. It's to make masturbation less pleasurable and discourage it that way.
>>
>>2737989
Now, natural penis gets you laughed at and called "Anteater cock" or "aardvark cock" where I live. One kid was like that and everyone laughed at him in the shower, then he stopped showing up for gym class.
>>
>>2749154
Where did you go to school? If someone looked at another's penis that kid would be called gay.
>>
>>2749200
Ohio. It was okay to look at other boys cocks as long as you didn't touch or stare or make googly eyes or whatever. Looking was unavoidable, actually, there was no privacy at my school and the showers were rather small.
>>
>>2745343
FGM is total removal of the clitorus, which is homologous to the entire glans
obviously these are not comparable and many cultures still perform circumcision as a justifiably cosmetic operation whether or not the idea makes your pee-pee hurt
>>
>>2739826
Apparently the reasons Argentinians (at least the Rioplatense Spanish dialect speakers) pronounce sh and ll sounds different from other Spanish speakers is somewhat of an example of what you say
>either 1870s or 1970s
>upper class teens/young men want to act rebellious against their fathers
>they butcher the pronunciation of words like lluvia and llave
>middle class, specially cock-sucking sections of the upper middle, starts imitating them
>soon everybody speaking Rioplatense Spanish starts dropping the vibration
It even goes both ways with people imitating lower class pronunciations nowadays with include dropping consonants in the middle of a word or even further butchering of sh.
>>
>>2748105
>The only reason we Americans are circumcised is because it is guaranteed shekels for our Jewish doctors
No, prior to a quaker cereal selling prude the Christians in the US didn't cut up their sons.
>>
>>2748105
>The circumcision is to set the Jews apart from the "philistines", what the Jews called barbarians.

This probably would have made it more difficult for them to assimilate with their host populations, as well, keeping the tribe intact.

The flip-side is that it was possibly pushed on others in their host countries as a means of blending in, so that they couldn't be singled out as easily.

Also, I've read that the procedure actually causes changes within the brain of the child. Just speculation, but the trauma may have led the individual to grow up more antisocial which may have presented some advantage to the tribe while living among others, ie. Jewish tricks.
>>
>>2750048
Jews took circumcision from the Egyptians you idiot.
>>
>>2750056
The topic is "why did Jews started doing X". Now shut your cockholster faggot and go play WE WUZ somewhere else.
>>
>>2750061
And I answered the question. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>2750061
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision
>>
>>2736998

None, it's literally just a meme.
>>
>>2750064
The fact that Egyptians may have been the first to perform the procedure hardly explains why Jews started doing it.

Lrn2Logic

>>2750076
Thanks for Ziopedia link. If you'll reread my post, you'll notice the words like "probably", "possibly", and "speculation" because I was hazarding a guess regarding other reasons outside of silly religious rituals that may be presented some benefit to the tribe.
>>
>>2736998
>more important question

why hasn't it ended?
>>
>>2736998

https://youtu.be/OyW-dHfxZn0
>>
>>2750112
>Hey! My son's penis looks different from mine!
Literally all
>>
File: IMG_5187.png (686KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5187.png
686KB, 640x1136px
I'll bet this dick was uncut!
>>
>>2750183
No arrows pointing at the dick. I think this is an imposter boys.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.