[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

≠ Coercion surrounds, pressuring every action of my self. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0371.jpg (58KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
58KB, 396x594px
≠ Coercion surrounds, pressuring every action of my self. I feel thrust into an imbalanced battle; in speech, in look, in labor and in recreation, my fledgling self has been pushed and conformed by the pounding patterns that happened to surround it from its birth. ≠
>>
File: Connection.jpg (248KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
Connection.jpg
248KB, 640x791px
= You make it seem so weak, this self that can recognize its surroundings, that can acknowledge its influences - as if its very awareness were not enough to defeat these forces of the outside. In truth, the dignity of your self is in its strength of overcoming - of seeing the powers that would manipulate it, and agreeing or refusing to be so controlled. =
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (41KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
41KB, 500x306px
≠ So simple it must be, believing in this “truth” - that the self is at peace when unforced from outside. Can you conceive, though, the torture that inflicts from within - your own inner nature, that compels you to be thus and not otherwise? It is no less enslavement, to uncontrollably want what you do - to function suchwise, without designing so - when any integrity of rebellion would be launched against your very innateness of self. ≠
>>
File: Reflection.jpg (780KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
Reflection.jpg
780KB, 1280x850px
= You twist and knot yourself; do you desire to be deranged? If your self can disturb itself from contentment, then your self can restore itself also. How can you be alienated from your own self? How can you resist your very nature that makes resistance possible? You are here, you are thus - this is given. You are aware, you are thus - this is freedom. =
>>
File: the organs.jpg (34KB, 153x375px) Image search: [Google]
the organs.jpg
34KB, 153x375px
≠ ?

=?

Otherwise?
>>
I appreciate the thread OP
>>
>>2733700
>>2733703
>>2733708
>>2733710
>>2733711
edgy teenager larping/philosophy 101 wankery goes here: >>>/x/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.