[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senior paper time. Do any of you have and sources about how America's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Cold-war-flag.jpg (56KB, 589x316px) Image search: [Google]
Cold-war-flag.jpg
56KB, 589x316px
Senior paper time. Do any of you have and sources about how America's foreign policy successfully combated communism during the Cold War?
>>
> succesfully
>>
>>2728527
What they did to try and contain it
>>
>>2728503
https://www.mycity-military.com/Opste-vojne-teme/Jugoslavija-i-NATO-1951-1957.html

Want me to translate this for you?
The source used for that post is as follows:

Korišćeni tekst-
Isporuke naoružanja u okviru zapadne vojne pomoći od 1951 do 1957 u Jugoslaviji-Faktor modernizacije armije
Vojno-istorijski Glasnik 1-2/2001 ; strana 144 do 160.

Autor - Bojan Dimitrijević
Institut za savremenu istoriju Beograd
>>
>>2728503
Walter LeFeber - The American Age vol. 2 2nd edition. Not about the Cold War but definitely the best book on US foreign policy I've read. Lefeber clearly illustrates American motivations during the Cold War era. I recommend reading both volumes if you want a general understanding of US foreign relations.
>spoiler, the Cold War was about the American fear of closed markets.
>>
>>2728503
Cold War as ideological is one way of seeing it.

The other manner, and the one that makes the most sense in my eyes, is that it was a struggle based on the desire to control resources and ensure security.
>>
It was literally unsuccessful you fucking retard. The subversion was already completed at least 10 years ago. If you've ever taken a non-STEM college course you would see that 90% of professors are literally anti-white Marxists
>>
>>2728907
>If you've ever taken a non-STEM college course you would see that 90% of professors are literally anti-white Marxists

>Took history as a major in college.
>It's a bunch of cunts angry at both nationalist and marxist rhetoric fucking up historical narratives.
>>
>>2728527
>>2728907
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>2728503
>Sino-Soviet Split.
>US/Chinese rapport.

There, saved you the job.
>>
>>2728925
>take a poli-sci course based on american policy debate last semester
>neoliberal hillary supporters and marxist bernie supporters getting pissed amongst themselves while the conservative frat kids shat on them both

Funny as fuck
>>
>>2728957
>Pol-sci
There's your problem.

Top of my head, i find that in most universities, the lefties gravitate in pol-sci, anthropology (wierdly), and at times economics.

But to say that all Non-STEM is all HURR MUH LEFTIES :(((( is fucking stupid.
>>
>>2728962
It's not surprising at all. Leftists took anthropology hostage to prevent legitimate research theories from taking hold. If people actually were aware of historically how shitty and evil Arab, Levantine, and Sub-Saharan African societies are/were the entire cults of cultural marxism and multiculturalism would collapse in less than a few months.
>>
>>2728983
The culprit is really is people taking Marxist theories on political economy heavily to thought. And anthropology does dabble in economy, considering you're studying human societies.

Not some vast conspiracy to prevent legitimate theories, you silly redneck. I said "gravitate" towards these courses, not "make the entirety of," considering I met libertarian loons fapping to "lawlress tribal life" in Anthro.
>>
>>2729006
>All societies are equal!
>Who cares if Arabs will marry their 6 year old cousins! THAT'S RACIST TO POINT OUT THOSE FACTS YOU REDNECK

Gas yourself
>>
The Soviet Union was never a real threat. Yes it had nuclear weapons and all, but surely no one can seriously think it was actually a danger in any kind. Yes there was the Commi ideology spreading and Moscow was fostering the decolonisation movement, but that's about it...
I believe the US made everything up. As later history has shown, you need an real or fake enemy to keep 100% alert... Same thing is happening today. During 1990-2010 period the US has had no real counterpart... and has lost power and position, when theroretically it should have increased it, being unipolar.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.