[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Christians have a claim to Israel/Palestine? It was the stomping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pope_Francis_in_March_2013.jpg (127KB, 996x996px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_Francis_in_March_2013.jpg
127KB, 996x996px
Do Christians have a claim to Israel/Palestine? It was the stomping grounds of their god, after all.
>>
>>2721993
>do Christians have a claim
>implying you wouldn't get American legion fighting over if
Even as a member of the unbroken branch I think the Jews should keep it, as it's in their interest to tolerate us, and Catholics have ovverall been more tolerant of Jews than any other denomination
>>
>>2722080
>the Jews should keep it, as it's in their interest to tolerate us

The Israeli Jews are not very tolerant of Christians

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
>>
>>2721993
Jesus said we must give G-ds chosen all our support. So I say keep on donating money to Israel to help build the new temple and get the brown cow too AMEN
>>
>>2722988
>>2721993
Not in a religious sense. Jesus is the new temple, after his resurrection any real spiritual connection to Jerusalem and the temple is voided. Whoever lives there should be no concern to Christians
>>
>>2721993
>my invisible imaginary friend tells me this is my land now!
>>
>>2723009
I was just memeing. Christian Zionist are the worst.
>>
>>2723014
No doubt. I could never understand Christians who go around crying about rebuilding the temple
>>
Render unto Caesar what is Caesars
>>
>>2723012
Jesus Christ is present with everyone, no matter what land they come from, even you anon. I pray you find the word someday and stop posting Reddit responses instead of contributing to the thread. God bless
>>
>>2723041
>my version of invisible skydaddy is the real one, all others are fake
>>
>>2723061
Blessed are those who have not seen yet still believe
>>
>>2723061
>my specific neural pathway is the correct way of doing things not others
>>
>>2722080
>Even as a member of the unbroken branch
Are you trying to state apostolic succession, or what?
>>
>>2723118
I'm saying Catholics are the only ones that can claim apolstillic succession
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.