[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://totalfratmove.com/stupid-maj ors-history/ Is this th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1452499970239.jpg (38KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1452499970239.jpg
38KB, 453x604px
http://totalfratmove.com/stupid-majors-history/

Is this the most cancerous website in existence?
>>
>>2721011
4chan.org
>>
>>2721011
That looks like a really crappy knockoff of Cracked.com articles.
>>
>>2721011
He's right. Liberal arts/humanities degrees are fucking worthless. The people that get them now don't even contribute to society or the economy.

Here's some advice for you morons:
Either go STEM or ditch college and learn a trade. And by go STEM I mean stick with Engineering or Computer Science.

Otherwise you're wasting your time and money. Colleges should just be turned into pure vocational schooling anyway.
>>
>>2721011
Imagine being such a loser that you write for a website called "Totalfratmove". Now imagine being such a loser that you'd care what that loser thinks.
>>
>>2721039
>computer science
I'm currently in a software development program. When I get hired, how long will it take for me to get replaced by a pajeet?
>>
His argument is based off of how much pussy and drugs you can get with your degree.

Which says a lot more about the status of American college culture than anything else.

Also his name is Rick Lasagna.
>>
>>2721039
This is the most autistic thing.

>"Money is the only thing that matters! Everyone should be like me, the anon that talks shit about college majors on a Mongolian social app."
>>
>>2721060
And he's from Minnesota, the forgettable cousin of the states.
>>
College is a fucking joke don't fall for the stem meme either.
>>
File: 100841.png (499KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
100841.png
499KB, 449x642px
>brainless fratboy mashes letters together into a short article

The amount of shits I couldn't give about his opinion shocks even me.
>>
>>2721039
You tried this argument before and lost, you shouldn't repeat your mistakes
>>
Fraternities truly are a cancer.

Imagine being such a pleb that you buy a north face jacket for like $100 plus and then go home and read this shit.
>>
>>2721039
>This is what being a boring piece of shit looks like
>>
>>2721039
>Go into STEM
>Waste it on Engineering and Computer Science
At least do natural sciences and be a little bit interesting
Also
>Not doing both STEM and humanities/history
>>
The STEM meme actually annoys me so much.

Like it's fine to just get a job only to make money but being proud of your lack of introspection on life is pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>2721172
>Like it's fine to just get a job only to make money
But most STEM majors don't actually make more than other majors and are just as likely to work outside of their majors than other majors. STEM is literally just a meme. There is no actual upside. If you actually want to make guaranteed money, learn a trade and hit the road.
>>
This thread has a lot of salt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.