[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Hitler up to in the years between his release from prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7480.jpg (51KB, 281x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7480.jpg
51KB, 281x470px
What was Hitler up to in the years between his release from prison and becoming Chancellor? Was he a backbencher MP in the Reichstag? Did he get into petty debates with other members of the Reichstag? Did he have personal negotiations with Franz Von Papen trying to form cabinets? I can't imagine him being a backbench MP during question time asking petty questions to the chancellor and jeering from the back of the crowd.
>>
>>2714249
Hitler wasn't a member of Reichstag. NSDAP was largely irrelevant until 1930 election.
>>
Nobody knows, some say he worked as a carpenter with his dad, other say he went to india to learn the secrets of the universe from Hindus and Buddhist monks
>>
>>2714467
> largely irrelevant
It was a huge political movement all the way through the 20s.
>>
>>2715187
I heard he studied martial arts with the League of Shadows.
>>
>>2715197
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SWASTIKA?

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A GAY SA
>>
>>2715196
NSDAP was a small irrelevant party until 1930 election when they got 18.25% votes.
>>
>>2714249
He wasn't a German citizen he couldn't be a member of Reichstag. It changed in 1932 when he ran for a president (Hindenburg was reelected).
>>
>>2714249
When he got out of prison the NSDAP was banned and had only a few loyal members left.

He
1. Schmoozed with Bavarian government officials to get NSDAP off the ban list
2. Schmoozed with high profile and wealthy socialites to get donations
3. Schmoozed with industrialists to get support and donations
4. consolidated power from Strasser and the left wing of the party and established fuhrer principle
5. Expanded party to be a truely national party and not local to bavaria
6. organized Italio-Faschist style marches and fights in cities where communist thugs literally policed around
7. He wasn't a citizen so he schmoozed in order to gain citizenship
8. Goerring and others were MPs so he oversaw the party reichstag agenda. He was never in it as he wasn't a citizen and was holding out for Chancellor. He organized with the communists, christian parties, to achieve various legislative goals.
9. In 1930 and on there were meetings with Schliesen and Papen about making deals to get the NSDAP into the government. 5 or 6 if I remember right.

He basically rebuilt the party to be a real political party and not a group of disgruntled soldiers aiming for a coup.
>>
>>2715187
His dad died long before he got involved in politics tho
>>
>>2715196
hardly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_1928
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.