[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The only time Hamilton went to have dinner at Jefferson's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6484.jpg (103KB, 519x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6484.jpg
103KB, 519x690px
>The only time Hamilton went to have dinner at Jefferson's residence he asked who were the men in the three portraits Jefferson had hanging
>Francis Bacon
>Issac Newton
>John Locke
>"Those are the three greatest men who have ever lived."
>"The greatest man to ever live was Julius Caesar."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2710432
hamilton was alright for a white
>>
>>2710432
Which Hamilton? William Hamilton, the inventor of quaternions and hamiltonian dynamics? I bet you that he admired those three more than "Caesar".
>>
File: 1334960045842.jpg (139KB, 579x527px) Image search: [Google]
1334960045842.jpg
139KB, 579x527px
>>2710432
Caeser is the nigger's choice of great men
>>
>>2710432
>What did he mean by this?

he was a wannbe dictator, was an elitest, and in general is a piece of shit.
>>
let me guess you were reading the thomas jefferson biography?

here is your redpill for the day: hamilton was the good guy
>>
All three were hugely influential in creating modernity
>>
>>2710738
I fuck modernity in her fat arse
>>
>>2710432
That both are wrong as Augustus is the best
>>2710766
TRVE ROMAN
>>
>>2710766
:(
>>
>>2710635

t. ghost of Aaron Burr
>>
STEM is unironically the only meaningful way to spend your life tbqh

>Anglo
>Anglo
>Anglo

Checks out to me
>>
>>2711161
still, you're posting in 4fuckingchan
>>
>>2710432
Doers are better than thinkers. Caesars actions required more bravery, drive, dedication, and a very wide and deeply developed skill set, both mentally and physically.

If he had desired, he could have participated in any of the arts the other three were famous for, and in some cases DID.

He's quite literally the better man.
>>
File: kennedys.jpg (50KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
kennedys.jpg
50KB, 300x231px
>>2710619
Member when those dudes got reincarnated?
>>
>>2710635
Aren't you dead, Burr? Go eat a peanut butter sandwich.
>>
>>2710432
Jefferson was an autistic stemfag, who could have guessed
>>
>>2710432
Hamilton was a Jock who loved conquerors like Julius Caesar and didn't care about Jefferson and his nerds, even though Francis Bacon, Issac Newton and John Locke objectively contributed more to civilization.
>>
>>2710655

Hamilton literally created the modern economic system of the U.S by candlelight at night. Just because he was bored and thought the other chucklefucks writing the constitution didn't know a damn thing about what the people wanted.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.