[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Christians follow Sabboth? It's in the 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Why don't Christians follow Sabboth? It's in the 10 commandments and the early church practiced it before Constantine paganized the faith.
>>
Christians tried to distance themselves from Judaism after they got wrecked in 70, and were hated by everyone
>>
File: IMG_1621.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1621.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>2707217
Read your bible
>>
>>2707230
The bible agrees with the original post though, it essentially advocates Judaism + Jesus/Yeshua
>>
>>2707248
He meant the catechism

Read the catechism, the Bible isn't meant for the laity and should be off limits to them
>>
Christian clergy (those who are the successors of the apostles) were given the power to "bind and loose". So they don't have to really. They chose to move the Sabbath to Sunday and changed the rules from the Biblical standards. Given their power of "binding and loosing" this seems perfectly legitimate.
>>
File: 1490798334130.png (360KB, 750x713px)
1490798334130.png
360KB, 750x713px
>>2707316

Catholics OUT
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.