[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't the truest form of being nihilist be optimism and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Wouldn't the truest form of being nihilist be optimism and positivity in the face of this world's unconquerable injustices?

Why do you guys claim to be nihilist, and then waste hours of your life RPing a scenario of non-white races being NPCs and multiculturalism being some boogeyman?

Go outside.
Talk to different people.
Enjoy life.
>>
I agree with the mindset this question came from.But the truest form (or rater the most extreme form), sinch there is a downside) is a sword that cuts on two sides.

In reality. both the extreme forms, possitive worldview and negative occur.,

optimism and positivity in the face of unconsquarable injustices, like Nietzsche described in a way, was just Nietzsches reality formed in his own time, a reality that became frustrated I think and that lost grip on his personal reality with the general reality , namely society, the world, public sphere etc, the other, dealing with the other in public or private).

So the question is not so simple as that. Since you guys is a nihilistic term in itself, it is empty. Since it is empty, you can't really know the totality of that concept. Humans are to divers to be categorized as just you guys.

The same goes for Nihilistic. A true nihilist would never call him self a nihilist since the term nihilist is empty. It is a paradox that only can be solved if you accept that people care in a sense about injustice. People care about injustice, probabely more if directly confronted with it, but in the end people care also about themselves. You see, already complex.

Because it would bring an other phlosophic question to mind, namely if people are egocentric. And again, humans are divers so it is not at all a a simple question. Yes, they can be. But they have also shown they can be altruistic.

Which leads to the question, can you be truelly altruistic etc etc etc. It can truelly go on and on.

Now History does alot of things, but it doesn't show us THE truth. It shows a truth.

Nietsches truth, Napopleons truth, the cavemans 'truth', persian, chinese, governments, religious, Rankes truth, heidegger, voltaire,confuscius, mao's, truth (I could keep going)

The only claiming anything here is you. You asked this question. Now I am only making this personal, because you made it personal. But it is not an attack on the person.

1/2
>>
Clearly you care about stuff, races (or rather ethnicity cause you got a german sheppard and goldenretriever, the mate and make dogs. Dogs is the race, just as humans is one race with different ethnicities (not per se better or worse, just different)

Multiculuralism, (is a tricky one, the definition of culture is way off)

The solution is too simpliistic for a complex phenomenon as injustice.

If just saying it, would suffice, than nietsche would be the suppreme hero of mankind.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't ask questions about things you don't quite understand. Or about things that seem to be never understood.

Anyway, that was just a piece of my mind. Hope you didn't take it too personal :), as the intent was to challenge my own mind. So...thanks for that and good day
>>
anyone who thinks nihilism isn't about optimism never read Nietzsche and learned the word from their facebook page.
>>
>>2704604
> stand-up, polite, reasonable guy on /his/
>>
>>2704402
>injustices
>nihilist
How do you know what is just anon?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.