[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was thinking /his/ how white would the the world be if not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2293.png (331KB, 694x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.png
331KB, 694x506px
So I was thinking /his/ how white would the the world be if not for the millions of mainly white deaths in both or either world wars?

I know a lot of European country's like France would not be in the racial situation it is now if not for importing men from North Africa to replace those lost in the wars.

So my real question really is would whites be the majority or would we still be in the same situation now?
>>
probably a lot and they would probably keep their empires too
>>
>>2704371
The premise of your post is flawed. Today's system would still be inevitable because of ((((them)))) XD

Gold here I come baby!
>>
The two world wars + to Bolshevik revolution were the most disastrous events in human history. All of them started by Jews.
>>
>>2705295
The* Bolshevik revolution, which ought to be called the Jewish insurrection.
>>
Its commie and fashi head hunting season cucktard. Get the fuck down or this pipe is is cracking your white boi skull.
>>
>>2705297
>>2705295
Why are stormblrs unable to tell the difference between Jews and Germans?
>>
>>2705295

Im gald they happened. The dismantling of the white "race" is a spectacle that needs to be seen by all. If only the Jews could have gotten someone other than the Muzzies to get into that sweet Yuro guts.
>>
>>2704371
>I know a lot of European country's like France would not be in the racial situation it is now if not for importing men from North Africa to replace those lost in the wars.
But France did not lost that many men

They had about 1 million dead in WW1 and in WWII a lot less than that
In the grand scheme of things that's not too bad for a country like france with big population

>>2705295
I never knew Gavrilo Princip and Hitler were Jews
>>
>>2705354
Hitler was actually jewish, wasn't he?
>>
>>2704371
no not really, Europe had more advanced medicine and better life expectancy than everywhere except European colonies or former colonies essentially until the 90s. the world wars were bad for population but not on the scale that would cause the kind of long term reduction your talking about
>>
It would be far more white ofcourse.

There would be no labour shortages (as if there is anyway) to need third world help for and those behind cultural marxism and mass immigration would never have the opportunity to weasel into power.

Also if you more cynically believe mass immigration is a reaction to the Holocaust then obviously that would also be cancelled out.

When you take the casualty rates of WW1 and then times them by the average reproduction rate of their generation the loss to the white race is astronomical.

History will remember the World Wars exactly like that as well. I think they're already unironically teaching kids WW2 spelled the end of homogenous Europe. Plenty of people believe without any doubt whatsoever that WW2 was fought against Racist, White Nationalist Germany. Indeed that that was the whole point.
>>
>>2705367
>Hitler was actually jewish, wasn't he?
it's a matter of speculation really
>>
>>2705295
/pol/ leave
>>
>>2705382
Relatively unlikely, but it's unknowable. Hate when I see faggots that think they're smart and spout shit like "Hitler's mom was jewish, lmao." Or "Hitler was just a self hating jew, lol."

Then fellow idiots pick that up and pass it along as fact as well, then I have to look like some autistic Hitler apologist when I explain that they're incorrect.
>>
>>2705295
Don't you mean (((moneyed interests)))?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.