[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For someone who doesn't have any proper education on /his/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
For someone who doesn't have any proper education on /his/, can I get a quick rundown on this guy and why my gf is talking about him all the time?
>>
>>2704025
You gf is envious of your penis.
You are secretly in love with your mom.
>>
father of modern psychology
mostly discredited as pseudoscientific, radical behaviourist movement emerged as a reaction to his methods, but he grounded the teleology of detailed symptoms to past experiences/emphasized the importance of early life snowballing effects and the idea that the mind has a cognitive infrastructure
>>
>>2704025
This.
>>2704075

Your gf likes the guy cause he's psychology, "The scandalous complete bullshit fanfic! XXX read on next month's issue!" Either that or she's envious of your stepmother's dick and wants to fuck your future self with it or something.
>>
>>2704025
His ideas on dreams don't really hold up if you have experiences or symbolism that differentiate from his.
>>
>>2704075
This, freud gets a lot of shit but even if his findings have been discredited his methodology is still used widely for diagnosing and he himself said he wouldn't be surprised if it happened once medicine developed a better understanding of brain anatomy and pharmaceutical treatment.
>>
>>2704025
Physicist who realized mental problems can result in physical ones.

Created the field of psychoanalysis to answer this problem (and explain WWI) though a lot of his theories go by the "you know I'm right" school of logic most people do acknowledge that there is a subconscious controlling things behind the back due to the aforementioned "mental issues can cause physical ones"
>>
Hmm...and does your gf arouse you like a maternal figure?
>>
>>2704025
>>2704075
>>2704547

His account of maternal love is flawed. Imagine if a baby vulture saw a human as the first thing out of the egg. The vulture would "imprint" on the human. Introduce the mamma vulture, during the son's puberty/adulthood, and see how 'don't give a fuck' the son is in trying to woo his real mom.

Well Freud had a wet nurse during his imprinting phase. So he's given back to the parents. But the instincts, that forbid incest with what you imprint, aren't present. So he struggled with being around a woman called "his mom" but wanting to fuck her during puberty and young adulthood.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.