[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.w ordpress.com/2008/07/22/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1492920268257.jpg (21KB, 383x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492920268257.jpg
21KB, 383x450px
https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/the-faces-of-ancient-egypt/

>tfw this is what ancient egyptians looked like

Would it be fair to say they were Middle Eastern at first, then black (inb4 we wuz) and lastly white before Islam hit it?
>>
File: Ramses_II_-_The_mummy.jpg (175KB, 691x902px) Image search: [Google]
Ramses_II_-_The_mummy.jpg
175KB, 691x902px
>>2702928
they were Jewish.

check the (((nose)))
>>
File: Drachma_Darius_II_Obverse.jpg (48KB, 379x340px) Image search: [Google]
Drachma_Darius_II_Obverse.jpg
48KB, 379x340px
>>2702976
(((they))) were a lot of different monarchs
>>
That's a guy right? Why does he look so androgynous
>>
>>2702984
Liking traps is a common feature of oriental civilizations
>>
>>2702984
He was a kid. Died when he was 17. Of course he's going to look youthful.
>>
>>2702928
>>>/pol/
>>
You should check out this forum, it would answer all your questions

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=15
>>
>>2702928
>Would it be fair to say they were Middle Eastern at first, then black (inb4 we wuz) and lastly white before Islam hit it?
No, you fucking idiot.

They looked the same as they do now.
>>
>>2702928
No, they were always Middle Eastern.

Occasionally a dynasty would take over that was from further south, like the Nubians, or further north, like the Ptolemies.
>>
Looks like a neolithic farmer with some very little negro and something else, so as expected.
>>
>>2703161
>t. Ar*b
>>
And why does it matter again? Mediterraneans come in all different colors. /his/ seems to be filled with this /pol/race bullshit.
>>
>>2702980
holy fuck
>>
Ancient Egyptians looked no different than the Copts of today. Why is it so hard for people to believe that the ancient Egyptians looked exactly liked the ones of today
>>
>>2703342
Because idiots are unwilling to accept that language =/= genetics. Just because someone speaks Arabic it doesn't make him an Arab.
>>
>>2702928
The word you are grasping for is 'Nilotic.'
>>
>>2702928
>wordpress

I'm not reading some white supremacists blog posts.
>>
>>2703349
>I'm not reading
We already knew.
>>
>>2702928
Americans are so fucking dumb when it comes to race.
>>
>>2703531

you are genius
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.