[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anarcho-anything How do anarchists of any type make sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: NO.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>anarcho-anything

How do anarchists of any type make sure states don't form after they destroy the state? What authority stops people from just making new governments or authorities?

It just seems like a fantasy ideology to me.
>>
>>2693526
No need to destroy the state, in my individual anarchism I can use the system to my advantage while the average person is limited by morals and "right". if the state happens to fall so be it.
>>
It's a complete meme just like any economic system that tries to limit the free market
>>
File: 1491108979380.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
1491108979380.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>2693565
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Heard of anarcho captialism, there are like are like 15 types of anarchism
>>
>>2693526
of course, there will always be a "state", people will always impose their will on others, and sometimes they ought to

anarchism is a pointless reduction
>>
>>2693573
The anarcho part is the meme part. States will form whether you want it or not.
>>
>>2693577
How is it limiting the free market though?
>>
>>2693580
It's not. I was just comparing it to other systems that have a fatal flaw to begin with
>>
>>2693575
Marxist communism is the only anarchy that makes sense. Marx basically says you have to create the material conditions where a state is not necessary or beneficial to pretty much anyone before you can have statelessness.
>>
It's simple. The revolution never stops, they keep destroying authorities as they destroyed the state.
>>
>>2693589
>>2693597
>he hasn't read stirner's criticism of revolution
>>
>>2693588
Yeah it makes perfect sense, as long as there are infinite or near infinite resources
>>
File: 1491208090747.png (473KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491208090747.png
473KB, 600x800px
>>2693605
Good post.
>>
It takes one charismatic and strong person to create a (sub) organization of loyalist friends/allies that form a block against the loosely affiliated libertarian agents, annihilate them and form an autocracy.
>>
>>2693526
Anarcho-anything is pretty much the "gender spectrum" of ideologies. When I hear someone label himself as post-Malatesta voluntarist anarcho-syndicalist or some shit I get the same vibe as from people who claim to be demiromantic polyester transfurbies.
>>
>>2693606
Or a finite number of people so resources per person exceed the amount they could actually personally utilize.
>>
>>2693526
As an anarcho-statist I resent this thread, tear it up.
>>
I can't believe no anarchist has ever thought of this question before, so there is no answer! How crazy is that
>>
>>2693715
Tell us the answer then cuck.
>>
>>2693588
>conditions where a state is not necessary
only possible if you completely separate people from each other and a society of hermits less desirable than a society where people tolerate each other but benefit from cooperation with each other, not to mention unsustainable

declaring the state to be the ultimate evil and that everything must be sacrificed to be rid of it is irrational, this is the core fallacy of all leftism
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.