[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this be Historically proven? Or is it just another conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0232.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
Can this be Historically proven?

Or is it just another conspiracy theory shit fest***
>>
>>2691637

This is humanity we're talking about. Everything's a shitfest
>>
>>2691637
I don't even know what proof of this claim would look like man.
>>
>>2691637
As it's the literal government of the devil, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet, yes, we can prove it is the enemy of humanity.
>>
>>2691637
Unfalsifiable statement, just like marx's historical materialism.

Elite classes are always driven by self-interest and establishing a status quo that benefits them have always been the hallmark of history. More often than not they drag humanity along with them. The Delian League was a new world order; Pax Romana was a new world order; the Triple Entente was a new world order; The Pax Americana is a new world order. So yes, I would argue it's essentially a conspiratorial term.
>>
It can be proven false. Without the New World Order, we wouldn't have the attitude era.
>>
>>2691637
Dumb ass.
>>
>>2691637
Depends on what you define as NWO.
If that is your name for a system of fractional reserve banking combined with globalism to subjugate most of the world's population and consider most of the world's population to be "humanity", you could probably argue yes, since compensation for labor has consistently declined despite the productivity of the average worker increasing.
But then again, this only makes life worse for the average person. If you're a benefactor of the system, it pretty much guarantees you'll stay on top, so of course it's "good".
Since these Individuals are probably more educated than the average guy, one could argue they represent "humanity" better.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.