[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically speaking, when a city starts to get invaded, do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1492189418489.png (66KB, 1000x1000px)
1492189418489.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
Historically speaking, when a city starts to get invaded, do landlords continue to collect rent? How long would I be able to live rent free in the event of WW3?
>>
Any event that prevents landlords from collecting rent would also prevent stores from stocking chicken tenders.
>>
>>2691087

/thread
>>
>>2691087
What happens if my landlord is killed in the siege?
>>
>>2691087
>no more publix chicken tenders
WTF I hate war now.
>>
>>2691057
I hope my city gets bombed and its population massacred so it will save me 600$ a month
>>
>>2691057
>world war one was started to gavril princip could avoid paying rent
>>
>>2691087
I have an ice cellar with modern insulation full to the brim with frozen chicken, technically if I don't have to pay rent on it it would actually improve my accessibility to tendies.
>>
File: 1492358067068.png (264KB, 570x683px) Image search: [Google]
1492358067068.png
264KB, 570x683px
>may 1945 berlin
>Father killed by soviets
>Sisters gang raped by Mongols from Kazakhstan
>Eating nothing but chocolate rations for a month
>Utilities and water cut and living in an apartment with no roof
>10 Reichsmarks rent still due on June 1st
>>
During the siege of Paris many landlords escaped to their chateaus, only returning after France surrendered to Prussia. They attempted to extort back rents from the starved population. The people, who were organized into militia units for the civic defense, revolted, killing the landlords and inexplicably failed to seize the national bank gold, which was later used to hire men to put down the rebellion.

In the end fifty thousand men women and children were slaughtered when the Prussians let the French army have their guns back.

Historically speaking, when the Spanish are on our doorstep, it's best to ditch the apartment to avoid being charged back rent.
>>
>>2691057
>WW3 comes
>Denounce landlord and his fmaily as enemy sympathizer
>Watch them get arrested
>Claim living space as your own
[spoiler]>Optional: Watch as the state steps in and claims EVERYTHING as its own because it's "crisis time", and they don't give it back[/spoiler]

Happened in China in the revolution, you can do it too!
>>
>>2691393
kek'd
>>
>>2691385
until i kill you and take your tendies before raping your virgin corpse
>>
File: 1491537016159.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1491537016159.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>2691362
>>
Most contracts involving rent have a Force Majeure clause of some kind, which covers unexpected events of accidents, war, terrorism and so on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_majeure

if your contract doesn't contain this, check your local laws
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.