[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taking a walk with my friend >she starts talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1473987660606.png (251KB, 589x749px) Image search: [Google]
1473987660606.png
251KB, 589x749px
>taking a walk with my friend
>she starts talking about nihilism and why nothing matters
>throw the can of beer I'm drinking across the street into the bushes
>she starts screaming at me for polluting, saying global warming is going to destroy us all

Why are most nihilists so stupid?
>>
>>2690868
Women can't be ''nihilists''.
>>
Fake stories thread?
>>
>being friends with women

Why are normies so stupid?
>>
>>2691112
Women friends are good for relationship backups if one defines the friendship purely based on personally henifical terms
>>
You can think on multiple levels. On one level, you can realize nothing matters, while you can also build a life philosophy based on something different.

I do that all the time.
I realize that the best would be to kill the earth.
I also realize that I should just kill myself.
And I realize that nothing matters.
And I realize that I'm the only thing that matters, everything should be for my own gain
And I also realize that the right thing is to help people as much as possible.

They all contradict each other, but all are equally correct. All philosophy is based on baseless assumptions, and depending on what assumption you choose, you get different results. And you may easily jump between different assumption for different theoretical mindplays.

She did nothing wrong.
>>
>start threads with an interesting topic and a question or issue that can be responded to
>reply to threads if you know about the period/area
>report pol shitposters and those who violate 25 year rule and no pol with dates rule (mods actually do their jobs)
>>
>>2691414
This man has taken the absurd pill
>>
>>2690868
>she
That was your mistake. Stopped reading right there.
>>
File: 1468438994632.jpg (104KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1468438994632.jpg
104KB, 500x489px
>>2691414
This.
>>
>>2690868
Few things

1.Women don't believe in anything

2. Just because you're nihilistic doesn't mean you can't have a subjective sense of purpose
>>
File: 1482119866097.jpg (91KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
1482119866097.jpg
91KB, 480x650px
>>2691414
Real shit.
>>
>>2690868
What do you expect from the 'nothin personnel, kid' of philosophies?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.