[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the objectively best thing one can do to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (6KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 200x252px
What would be the objectively best thing one can do to become the best he and reach his full potential.
>>
Step 1). Get off this site
Step 2). ?
Step 3). Profit
>>
>>2690806
Doesn't help
>>
>>2690802
Realize that excellence is not something you obtain, but practice.
If you mean more something you can do every day, when you have to do something, think "is the type of person who does something like this someone that could be considered a role model?".
>>
You realize that /lit/ and /his/ are for the discussion of literature and history respectively, and these vague existential threads belong more on /adv/ right?

You're not looking to put deep though into this, you're looking for someone to spoon feed you with a solution to your problems. There's no hidden gold response you'll find here that you wouldn't find anywhere else. There's no silver bullet. No one here's gonna be able to tell you how to become the best "you" you can be. No one here has the answers.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
>>
>>2690987
/adv/ is filled with /b/tards, /r9k/scum and normie filth who spam their Tinders and reply to these threads with just b urself ;)
>>
>>2690987
His is also for humanities, which includes philosophy, which includes normative ethics, which includes stuff like the question OP made.
>No one here has the answers
I'm sorry for the existential dread you are or you were feeling, answers exist, you're just repeatedly being told by society that they don't.
>>
>>2690997
Have you ever stopped to think why you believe so strongly in the social hierarchy consisting of normies, robots, etc? You don't have to dismiss everything so quickly without taking it into consideration first.

Just stop and reflect. Think. That's all you have to do. Ask yourself who you want to be, what you have to do to be that person, and then force yourself to do that through your own will.

There's nothing else to it.
>>
>>2691004
>implying OP is here to discuss philosophy
>implying OP isn't just looking for some how-to-guide on how to become the idealized version of himself overnight

Sure, yeah, ok. Whatever you say Anon.
>>
>>2691012
I find being charitable to people helps more than being derisive, don't you?
Let's say what you just wrote is true when it comes to OP, fine, is OP the only one who is going to read what you write?
>>
>>2691016
No. Good point Anon.

The point I'm trying to make is although there likely ARE answers to OP'S question, it's very unlikely that anyone HERE has them. We don't know what he wants. I can type out the steps required to be the best "you" you can be, but those steps would only apply to me. He has to figure it out for himself.
>>
>>2690802

Since your goal is very subjective plus everyone is different, the way to reach it cannot be objectively defined.

If I can't think of anything better, I always start by chanting generic mantras, doing some yoga or workout, trying to be good news to someone in some acceptable way, and starting some creative work instead of just passively consummating stuff.
>>
Literally just not be me
>>
>>2690802
Follow your passions.
>>
>>2691012
Nice assumptions, faggot
>>
bum
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.