[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to Christians, one can be saved if they confess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 839475918475918477.jpg (33KB, 475x308px) Image search: [Google]
839475918475918477.jpg
33KB, 475x308px
>According to Christians, one can be saved if they confess to Jesus Christ and all their sins will be forgiven
>According to Islam, a dhimmi can be saved if he converts to Islam and charges against him disappear (e.g a Christian rapes a Muslim but is then forgiven if they become Muslims)
>Yet Christians get mad when they get compared to Muslims

Someone please explain this logic to me. Its the equivalent to he dindu nuffin nigger mentality.
>>
>>2689199
The difference is muslims rape while christians don't
>>
>>2689199

The prophet of Christianity preached 'love thy neighbour' and 'turn the other cheek'.

The prophet of Islam preached killing unbelievers while he had sex with his 9 year old child bride.

Comparing them is ridiculous and one is clearly better than the other.
>>
>>2689376

I don't remember the Qur'an saying anything about killing the unbelievers. It was pretty pedantic about how war is only justified in self defence, for instance. And if you're taking the hadith as evidence, you might as well chalk gott mit uns against Christianity.
>>
>>2689376
This, it's a shame Islam didn't become the dominant european religion. Fucking Karl Martel.
>>
>>2689390
>I don't remember the Qur'an saying anything about killing the unbelievers
It talks about it fairly directly, and if you Google kill the unbelievers Quran you get multiple examples along with the standard apologetic about context trying to argue them out of existence.
>>
>>2689427

I googled it. The first example was:

>And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

I looked up the context. The previous verse said:

>And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.

I.e., war in self defence. Do you have any actual examples, or are you just repeating memes?
>>
>>2689199
Its a shame Islam didn't become the dominant religion in Europe.
>>
>>2689427

>Google "kill infidels qu'ran"
>half of sites popping up are Muslim damage control sites
>>
>>2689444
>war in self defence
And the concept of "self defense" is flexible enough to include defense against those "spreading mischief" for example, which is the treshold for when murder is no longer murder and execution is recommended. See 5:33-33.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.