[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the Christian God work his magic in India and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: face of jesus.png (344KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
face of jesus.png
344KB, 400x500px
Why didn't the Christian God work his magic in India and China? Most of the world's population was in that area during most of history yet all the attention was given to the Middle East and Europe. Why didn't the Holy Spirit inspire some missionaries to go there and impress the locals with miracles like the Apostles did in Europe? Does God hate India and China?
>>
>>2683200
Poos and Chinks lack souls
>>
Because christianity is a obvious copy of egyptian theology
>>
a) There may exist a divine being, but not as Christians, Jews, LDS, Muslims, Jewish people imagine him/her/it. Religion is a product of local cultures and history -- a mythology, in short.
b)Jesus was most probably a brown person, given that he was a Galilean Semite. This is pretty funny, actually, when one thinks of that small group that comprises overlap between Christians and alt-right idiots.
>>
File: 20140205-135747.jpg (407KB, 876x1222px) Image search: [Google]
20140205-135747.jpg
407KB, 876x1222px
>>2683200
>>
>The Saint Thomas Christians, also called Syrian Christians or Nasrani, are a community of Syriac Christians from Kerala, India, who trace their origins to the evangelistic activity of Thomas the Apostle in the 1st century.[4][5]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas_Christians
>>
>>2683200
>Why didn't the Christian God work his magic in India and China?

He did, it's called the logos spermatikos.

t. Justin Martyr
>>
>>2683783
this. OP, Nestorians had a presence in India and China for centuries, of course they never had near the same amount of followers as in the West
>>
>>2683200
He is working it now

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
>>
File: ne.jpg (15KB, 553x351px) Image search: [Google]
ne.jpg
15KB, 553x351px
>>2683783
>Ming
>316 to 907AD
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>2683821
>protestants
>christians

who FACT CHECKS for these "news" organisations these days???
>>
File: deep fugg.png (102KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
deep fugg.png
102KB, 300x236px
>>2683826
I think it's an error. The Tang period dating is correct, but yeah what.
>>
>>2683200
All this spiritual shit was all concocted by humanity, why isn't this fucking obvious by now?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.