[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the name of that supposed civilisation on balkan peninsula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 89850-004-C88E1B75.jpg (45KB, 460x430px) Image search: [Google]
89850-004-C88E1B75.jpg
45KB, 460x430px
What was the name of that supposed civilisation on balkan peninsula that predated sumeria, i cant seem to find it
>>
>>2679987
Bulgaria
>>
Cucuteni-Trypillian culture?
>>
>>2679995
Not that one, butthere are a lot of archeological sites in bulgaria of the one i mentioned
>>
>>2679999
Maybe, there was an illustration of the city which is supposedly the biggest in the world before sumerians started to build their cities
>>
>>2679987
Cyka Blyat Civilization
>>
>>2680009
That's russia and east europe
>>
Just to be clear, there were no such cities there.
>>
>>2680030
That's why i said supposed, all of that is obviously theorised on mimimal evidence
>>
File: illyian dispertion.gif (135KB, 695x848px) Image search: [Google]
illyian dispertion.gif
135KB, 695x848px
>>2679987
illyrian pyramids perhaps
>>
VinĨa culture?
>>
>>2679987
I'm not sure. Dacians? Tatari?
>>
>>2680178
Yes that's the one, thank you
>>
Thrace, mates, Thrace. There is a lot to read about them, and I've only read so much(mainly about their culture)so if anyone has questions, I'll try to answer.
>>
>>2680532
The Thracians can't have predated the Sumerians in the first place, considering they were Indo-European-speaking and all.

He obviously meant the zone of so-called Old Europe that included Vinca.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Europe_(archaeology)
>>
>>2680532
Oh, my bad then. Thanks for correcting me senpai
>>
Serbia
>>
>>2679987
Pelasgians maybe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.