[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which ancient religion would you revive and why did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: AKHNATEN.png (2MB, 759x1127px) Image search: [Google]
AKHNATEN.png
2MB, 759x1127px
Which ancient religion would you revive and why did you choose Atenism?
>>
The cult of Hermes
>>
>>2679844
This
>big dick statues everywhere
yes please
>>
File: 1469961912511.jpg (488KB, 1538x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1469961912511.jpg
488KB, 1538x2050px
The Catholic Church of the 11th century.
>>
>>2679823
Roman and Hellenic paganism. You adopt the cool deities of others and you have all kinds of Gods to pray and take points from they myths.
>>
File: roman pepe.jpg (208KB, 1048x745px) Image search: [Google]
roman pepe.jpg
208KB, 1048x745px
I would revive polytheism in general. Ever since Europe adopted christianity, polytheism has been brutally destroyed. I'd like that to go away, because i think it would be cool to see 100's of different shrines to different gods, for all kinds of different purposes dotted all over the countryside, next to roads, in parks, as well as massive artistic temples in cities. There'd be a god dedicated to shitposting on the internet and one dedicated to living off NEETbux and a god for space exploration and all that, anything you can think of, would be fantastic.
>>
Praise kek
>>
>>2679823
Aztec mythology. We have to feed hearts to the Gods or else the women with snake penises will kill us all.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.