[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that the population of the United States of America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: historic toad.png (146KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
historic toad.png
146KB, 420x420px
Why is it that the population of the United States of America doesn't celebrate Easter? What events have led to the countrywide non-celebration of such an important christian holiday in what is a largely christian nation?
>>
protestant SHITS
>>
But they do? What are you talking about?
>>
Proteniggery.
>>
>>2674632
We do, don't know what you're on about.
>>
The celebrate the commercialized idea of Easter.

But there are also the cucks who go to church when they find it "necessary". Just yesterday on may to the pet store I saw the loca's church parking lot packed and just laughed as I got home and offered my Lilith a thawed mouse for Easter.
>>
>>2674688
be careful with all that edge
>>
Not only do Americans not celebrate Easter, it seems that it is actually illegal for them to do so. Indeed, celebrating Easter is a felony in 26 states and a misdemeanor in another 8. The reasons for such, however, remain a mystery. Will we ever receive an answer?
>>
File: americans.png (1MB, 989x1022px) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
1MB, 989x1022px
>Easter (celebration of Christ's sacrifice and rise from the death) is reduced to a retarded holiday centered around a magical rabbit who hides eggs around the house, and named after an Anglo-Saxon pagan goddess on top of it

>Christmas (Christ's birth) is reduced to a holiday worshipping a bearded fat fuck riding a Coca Cola truck and stuffing iphones in people's socks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.