[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of abilities should have the next Optimus Maximus Imperator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491767868953.png (331KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1491767868953.png
331KB, 635x457px
What kind of abilities should have the next Optimus Maximus Imperator of a future Terran Empire? According to historical events, what should he do in order to lay the foundations of this Empire?
>>
idk what you're asking, but I have something i've always wanted to ask /his/.

Lets say I take a bunch of followers and start building a town in the middle of nowhere. Like, Canadian north or Australian outback or the Sahara desert or some shit.

So here we are, a small town completely independant from the "state" we happen to geographically reside in.

How long before the outside world finds out about us? Is there enough time for the town to grow before the GOVERNMENT sends its AGENTS to collect taxes/kill the new threat?

If we manage to evade detection, we can begin expanding to increase our territory and absorb nearby towns. Before long we will have a modern slave empire.
ISIS did it, with the world watching.
Can we do it somewhere obscure and get away with it? Lay down the foundations of a new state?

Obviously none of the worlds GOVERNMENTs will recognize our claim to power, they will demand payment for taking up land or send in military to kill us "crazy cultists".
But is there a chance?
>>
>>2674129
1 year. Someone is gonna leak it and then we're gonna have spies to make sure we aren't gonna have a Jonestown. Your best hope is for the end of the world.
>>
>>2674129
>But is there a chance?
lol fuck no. all those places you listed (canadian north/australian outback/sahara desert) are all uninhabited shitholes for a reason: they're shitholes and way too tough to live in, let alone build an empire from. all best places are taken, and most of the second, third, and fourth tier places are too.

the state would discover you and your group either when it is noted you all are dragging a ton of shit into the middle of nowhere, or when it inevitably fails and your sorry asses come crawling back for help.

ISIS didn't start from the sand dunes, they seized towns and eventually cities in the midst of an iraq recovering from foreign invasion/civil war and a syria balls deep in civil war. a far cry from doing so in a stable state, and they absolutely didn't build a town from the ground up.
>>
>>2674149
>>2674155
I this is all fantasy-tier autism, but thanks for giving constructive criticism. It seems to me that throughout history, new countries/kingdoms whatever usually form through a splitting of great kingdoms, unifications of smaller tribes, or some sort of coup/revoloution by the intellectuals.

How else can one theoretically "begin" a new state or country in todays world? I don't mean one of those micro-nations or whatever but a real, populated, place.

I don't want to start any kind of revoloution in western countries. Life is good here and no one would seriously consider throwing it away willingly. Besides, its selfish to ruin these beautiful places for the sake of an experiment.

lets say we have access to considerable monetary resources, lots of followers, and know the right people. Could we take over a semi-decent shithole like in South America or Africa?

Thats basically what Cartel gangs and terrorist groups are doing anyway, but we hope to minimize unnecessary violence and establish real infrastructure.

Pls give more advice/critique, or point me in the right direction of any other sources to read.
Basically this is for a thought experiment on Ancient practices in a modern climate.
>>
>2017
>No Terran Empire yet.
>>
>>2674129
>idk what you're asking
I'm basically asking for the steps to follow in order to unite the whole world under one flag and idea.
>>
>>2674407
Start in China.

Build a power base among the more rural and isolated communities.

Convince them that you have the mandate of heaven.

When you have consolidate a sufficient power base take over the rest of China.

Dunno if it works if you're not ethnically Chinese though.

After China is yours expand opportunistically as possible.

Later on reveal yourself as the Emperor of Mankind.
>>
>>2674407
ah, then we are after the same thing then
>>
>>2672222
Much easier would be to take over numerous cities politically.
Let's say you have x country,
>you go to it's border and get choose to represent y village/city/town.
>Than you go talk to the mayor of y2 town next to you
>tell him to fuck x country you wanna make a new one
>get him to join
>repeat a few times
>alternative method involves aggersion and pain
>once you have a certain number of people behind you won't really have to worry about spies
>than write a letter to the king/pm/dictator/whatever
>"we neighbours now"
>And you have your own state

Also choosing the location correctly is important,
places like Transylvania would be easy targets.
>>
>>2672222
Common wealth some shit or use the UN as a platform
Once all the trouble makers are gone(china, NK, and russia or america depending on prefrence) it would be pretty easy to get everyone on the same track
Or you can start binding countries together until you can bully everyone else into irrelevance
>>
>>2672222
Create genetically enginerged super warriors to fight his war against the terran warlords for him in order to unite holy terra under his rule

>>2674129
It was a long time ago that I read something so retarded outside of /pol/
>>
>>2677063
>You design a drug to turn normies into awesome super-soldiers under your control.
>You can't put it into practice because of patent infringement.
>>
>>2677063
>It was a long time ago that I read something so retarded outside of /pol/
/his/ and /pol/ are the only boards you use?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.