[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys think? Child Adolf would most likely be on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (37KB, 323x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 323x384px
So what do you guys think? Child Adolf would most likely be on the Autism scale huh?

Makes you wonder how many dictators could have been stopped before they created world tragedies if we knew what Autism was.
>>
I don't see any Autistic child.
Only a future genius.
>>
>>2671017
Everyone is on the autistic scale, that's how scales work.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
He was a socially domineering orator that gathered a following throughout his life, he most certainly wasn't autistic and redditors like you regardless post these shit threads

you must go back
>>
>>2671024
A following that in multiple circumstances attempted to overthrow him from even before the rhine was remilitarized.

The guy had demeanor that most definitely resembled social disorder and obviously a mental illness.

May not have been autism but for such a person to exist in today's world there is no way they would go through society without being previously diagnosed.

Also never been on Reddit. Kek
>>
>>2671047
>everyone in history who did something has a mental illness

This place is not for you, please REALLY go back to r e d d i to
>>
>>2671067
Where the fuck did I say everyone in History had a mental illness???

Sorry your leader was a selfhating jew that needed to kill millions of his own kind to justify his diluted germanic heritage. Have fun sharing pineapple anal insertion in hell with him when its your time to go.
>>
>>2671024
>He was a socially domineering orator that gathered a following throughout his life
He was a loner with no friends. There was even a pic with all the quotes about his time in school that r9k used to claim that he was just like them.
>>
>>2671104
I hope i actually will have pinapple anal insertion in hell
>>
>>2671017

>autistic
>able to rise to supreme state leader from nothing via cunning social machinations and charismatic speeches

Pick one, idiot.
>>
File: 1492148967839.jpg (265KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1492148967839.jpg
265KB, 2242x1320px
>>2671129
Found it.
I don't know why people think being autistic and a good orator are exclusive. He was at least very awkward. It's kind of hilarious that stormfags get offended by this, the guy was a genocidal maniac, who gives a fuck is he was awkward/autistic, it's not even bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>2671134
Here first one is on me,
>>
>>2671160
>the guy was a genocidal maniac

What about the guys that burn Tokyo? And the guys that throw TWO atomic bombs in cities that barely support it's own needs, who's said being a military threat?

And the guys that close roads and starved aryans and jews to death?
>>
>>2671327
tu quoque
>>
File: 1416366508606.gif (981KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [Google]
1416366508606.gif
981KB, 1064x589px
>>2671327
>>
>Hey guys! My ame is Eddie! Eddie Hitler!
>I like tanks and planes and soldiers and explosions!
>Did you guys hear about the war that's about to start! Oh boy! I can't wait to grow up, so that me and my friends can go on all sorts of adventures!
>We're gonna go to the front, and help people, and defeat the bad guys, and then, when we win, everyone will be like "Eddie! Eddie! You're so awesome! I hope that when I grow up, I'm gonna be just like you!"
>>
>>2671017
Hitler was autistic, you don't become infected with autism you develop it, the knowledge parts grow at the expense of the emotional parts of the brain
Tito, or whatever the fascist of Spain was called is theorised to be autistic
Asperger's syndrome comes from a Nazi scientist trying to differentiate social retards who cant write and social retards who can write
Then Americans merge higher functioning autism and Asperger's syndrome sometime in 2000, whilst Europe still separates higher functioning autism and Asperger's
Autism is a lot like Down's syndrome, where some can function in society but others can't, but either way you're more likely to be accused of rape
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.