[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people say the Roman Empire fell because of "degeneracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Ruka-Steins-Gate-003.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ruka-Steins-Gate-003.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>people say the Roman Empire fell because of "degeneracy and decadence"
>Christianity banned this very "degeneracy and decadence" that they were famous for

The Roman Empire fell because they couldn't get their dose of boipussy anymore. Prove me wrong.
>>
We're having too many Rome vs Christianity thread today
>>
>people

They're called Christcucks. Everyone with half a brain knows the Romans orgied their way to superpower status.
>>
>>2667767
this

the Romans fought in the most strict army the world had ever seen, and then came home and fucked like dogs and partied, because that's what you do when you're stuck being a marius mule for an entire campaign, you want to come home and enjoy life for a while, ergo big fucking meaty orgies with dicks going into all sorts of holes.
>>
>>2667733

>Power banned something, therefore something didn't exist.

Pure autism.
Legislation is reactionary, idiot.
>>
>>2667789
>hurr it was literally punishable by death but it was just as common as before

Do you really believe this? It wasn't like today where it's just frowned upon. You would get KILLED over it.
>>
>>2667808

Like all those crimes that are literally punishable by death today and still happen?
>>
>>2667813
>there would be less crime if crime wasn't illegal

You keep sounding even more retarded.
>>
>>2667820

Literally not what I said but you're no longer worth engaging.
>>
>>2667823
Did it still happen? Yes. Was it just as common as before? No.
>>
>>2667840

>Was it as common as before? No.

Prove it.

>Something wasn't as common as before therefore it can't affect society.

Great thread man you're really smart.
>>
File: christian values.jpg (54KB, 642x611px) Image search: [Google]
christian values.jpg
54KB, 642x611px
>>2667733

Yeah because if there's one thing you can say about Christians, it's that they're against child molestation!

Oh wait.
>>
>>2667733
Roman empire falls because of mass Immigration of snow niggers
>>
>>2667849
You are the one who needs to prove that making something punishable by death increases it's rates of occurrence. That's a fucking ridiculous claim.
>>
>>2667903

Good thing I never claimed it then.
Do you happen to be Jewish by any chance?
>>
>>2667907
>it's a stormfag

Knew it.

Go back to /pol/.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.