[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Africans and South Americans incapable of creating pan-continental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WOR100.jpg (2MB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
WOR100.jpg
2MB, 1600x1035px
Why are Africans and South Americans incapable of creating pan-continental unions on their respective continents in the vein of the European Union?
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union
>>
>>2667558
Not enough jews to convince retards that it is a good idea.
>>
The EU was able to come together because it involved a bunch of very rich, small countries with similar socio-economic backgrounds and political aims. You don't see that cohesion really, anywhere else in the world. A continental union wouldn't work in countries with huge socio-economic differences with each other- I mean, think of how detrimental NAFTA was- tons of American businesses left to take advantage of developing country wages, and if we had something like the EU for North America, Mexico would just be a money pit, with billions of dollars wasted on unavoidably inefficient development programs. Imagine the difficulty the EU had bailing out Greece, but like 100 times worse. This is basically the same problem you'd see in South America or Africa. Countries there have way more trouble keeping themselves afloat than western developed nations, and some similar attempt at international syndicalism would be almost impossible to pull off.
>>
>>2667571
/thread
>>
>not even europe manage to do it properly
>ask why poor countries in which fought against each other all their history don't come up together
>>
>>2667558
Africa has more than 1000 nations. if the EU is a disaster with 28 and every single entity or collection of nations they call country there is a disaster, why would they do that? also this >>2667583
>>
Mercosur and pacific alliance
>>
>>2667583
/thread
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.