[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /his/ feel about the 1947 Red Cross report that states

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7216.gif (36KB, 373x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7216.gif
36KB, 373x604px
How does /his/ feel about the 1947 Red Cross report that states only 300,000 Jews were killed in ww2?
>>
>>2666706
>beurkundet
Even german fanatism for bureaucracy has limits i guess
>>
>How does /his/ feel
Tired of having to deal more stormfag lies.
>>
Uh...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
Really
>>
>>2666754
So a 1978 paper retroactively erases the published data in the 1947 one? How does that disprove anything? The original report is still there to read for anyone who wishes to.
>>
>>2666788
>So a 1978 paper retroactively erases the published data in the 1947 one? How does that disprove anything? The original report is still there to read for anyone who wishes to.
It doesn't retroactively erase anything, it explains that they didn't have access to extermination camps and weren't there to count victims in the first place.
>>
>>2666820
Then why does their report do exactly that?
>>
>>2666706
Fuckin ANTI-SEMITIC racist homophobic misogynist islamophobic transphobic homophobic trash!

My grandmother and her entire family survived the death camps in Poland and they personally counted 5 million
>>
File: 1490796221761.png (68KB, 629x541px) Image search: [Google]
1490796221761.png
68KB, 629x541px
>tfw the Jews will finally stop being able to effectively politicize the Holocaust probably within your lifetime.
>>
>>2666788
There are no death camps used during Operation Reinhard. It's quite obvious that they investigated only some concentration camps. I know you guys are very uneducated, but Auschwitz wasn't the main death camp, Birkenau was, and I doubt the Germans showed them this part of the camp.
>>
>>2666836
Does what? Count the people they helped in their limited access to certain concentration camps and mostly limited to german victims?
>>
>>2666843
Can we turn all those holocaust museums into memeseums?
>>
>>2666848
Not him, but Birkenau was part of the larger complex usually associated as "Auschwitz" and not just Auschwitz 1.
>>
>>2666839
XD
>>
>>2666848
Birkenau was part of auschwitz dumbass, and I'm sure the Red Cross wouldn't have noticed a giant fucking segment of the camp with plenty of rail lines leading to it
>>
>>2666843

If we're really lucky Israel will be obliterated in our lifetime
>>
>>2666848
>There are no death camps used during Operation Reinhard.
Da fuck? The usual names on the list of Death camps are Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Auschwitz (or Birkenau if you want to differentiate the two), Majdanek, and Trostenets.

Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka were BUILT for Reinhardt, and Chelmno and Majdanek were used for it. That's the majority of the death camps.
>>
>>2666706

300,000 in 1947 is 10 million 2017 after you adjust for inflation, nice try though stormfag.
>>
>>2666863
Auschwitz II was called Birkenau. Auschwitz l was a traditional concentration camp. It's one big complex but Birkenau is actually pretty far away from Auschwitz I.
>>
>>2666881
It's pretty obvious what he meant.
And it's not a matter of what they noticed or didn't notice, they weren't allowed into extermination camps.
>>
>>2666888
And they aren't on that list.
>>
>>2666900
Are you literally retarded?

>There are no death camps used during Operation Reinhard.
Except Reinhard(t) used 5 of the 7 death camps, and 3 had to be built from scratch just to perform it.
>>
>>2666952
They aren't on OP's list. There is Lublin (Majdanek) but it was also partially a concentration camp. It's obvious from this list that death camps weren't examined.
>>
>>2666952
I think he meant:
>[In OP's list] there are no death camps [that were] used during Operation Reinhard.
Just poorly worded.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.