[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Christians on /his/? I have some questions for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: alisa belova.jpg (49KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
alisa belova.jpg
49KB, 604x604px
Are there any Christians on /his/? I have some questions for you.

First, why do you believe in Christianity when Yahweh was originally just a war god in the canaanite pantheon among other gods? Then the Hebrews decided to make him the only god and tried to wipe out people who believed in any of the others.

Secondly, the idea of a savior dying for your sins and returning three days later was already an idea long before Christianity stole it.

Furthermore, how do you contend with the fact that the Bible has been translated and misinterpreted countless times over the ages

And for those of you who are white Christians, how does it feel to be a traitor to your people and practice the religion that wiped out the religion of your ancestors? If you're one of those people who say that religion is about community and tradition, then why not return to the traditions of your own people?
>>
>>2666512
>bullshitting and race baiting all in one post

Back to /pol/ you scoundrel
>>
>>2666512
>hurr durr let's worship a tree in my traditional "religion" that i only know about by Roman testimonia
>>
>>2666512
This post gave me Zeitgeist.
>>
>>2666512
I know this is b8 and I'm not even the target, but you put some effort into it assuming it isn't pasta, so whatever.

Most religious people lie to themselves as a means of coping. It's pretty natural and understandable. Everyone has their method of handling the weight of being cognisant and intelligent in a shitty world where everything ultimately sucks for a being hard-wired to value its own survival, except the people too stupid to care, so it might as well be something that tells them to be decent to other people to make Daddy God proud, even if it's just other people that share their whacko beliefs. And if the people too stupid to care are religious it's obviously because they genuinely believe anything they're told when they're kids.
>>
>>2666512
Is that MissAlice_94? Muh dick.
If it wasn't for the 14yo druggie face, she'd be a fucking perfect 10/10 with that body of hers.
>>
>>2667235

>14yo druggie face

that and the mental issues she seems to have is what makes it hot
>>
>>2667398
>that and the mental issues she seems to have is what makes it hot
And here was I thinking it was her arse.
>>
>>2666512
>when Yahweh was originally just a war god in the canaanite pantheon among other gods
Proofs?

> the idea of a savior dying for your sins and returning three days later was already an idea long before Christianity stole it
Proofs?
>>
File: IMG_1611.png (197KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.png
197KB, 3000x3000px
>>2666512
>And for those of you who are white Christians, how does it feel to be a traitor to your people and practice the religion that wiped out the religion of your ancestors? If you're one of those people who say that religion is about community and tradition, then why not return to the traditions of your own people?
If you're a Christian, you are my brother; you could be so black that you're blue and I would see you in no other way than a white Christian. Stop worshiping the color of your dick
>>
>>2667235
What country is she even from? She looks Russian.
>>
File: pagan hillbillies.png (21KB, 592x193px) Image search: [Google]
pagan hillbillies.png
21KB, 592x193px
these days christianity is the new paganism.
>>
>>2669450
Kiwi
>>
A lot of Europeans adopted Christianity voluntarily, you filthy saxon.
>>
>>2669177
I'm not Christian, but I'm a religiousfag and I feel you there, man. Racists are just memers who adopt faith as a thin veneer for group identity without any real respect for the underlying worldviews.
>>
File: yahweh.jpg (117KB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh.jpg
117KB, 771x1000px
Reminder
>>
File: (you).jpg (494KB, 1717x962px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
494KB, 1717x962px
>>2666512
Alright I'll bite here is your (you)
I was born chirstian and my family as far as we can trace back (1200) was christian, I'd be a traitor to my ancestors if I didn't upheld their cultural traditions and not be christian myself.
>>
>>2666512
>If X wasn't the first to Y, then Y obviously isn't true!
Trumplet, please
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.