[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the Jews had openly declared their hostility to iOS regime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7206.jpg (61KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7206.jpg
61KB, 306x423px
Since the Jews had openly declared their hostility to iOS regime and assassinated Nazi diplomats abroad, was he entirely justified in placing them in camps as a security risk for the duration of the war? Especially given that the last bolshevist insurrection in Germany had been led by Jews.
>>
>>2665935
*his regime

Fucking autocorrect
>>
File: 1464141579_L06S-KwJ_5o.jpg (46KB, 599x560px) Image search: [Google]
1464141579_L06S-KwJ_5o.jpg
46KB, 599x560px
>>2665935
Wow, what did the jews have against iPhones? Dicks.
>>
>>2665935
Nazi Germany was a just society and Hitler was a just man, so yes completely,
>>
>>2665935
Since the French had openly declared hostility to the Nazi Regime and put in literally millions of troops to try to occupy and dismantle it openly, surely Der Fuhrer would put them all in camps as a security risk for the duration of the war? Wait, he didn't? HOLY SHIT! MAYBE IT IS ABOUT THAT UNTERMENSCHEN THING AFTER ALL!

You guys are even worse than the holocaust deniers.
>>
>>2665997
ahh....
>>
>>2665935
At least as justified as Canadians and Americans were for imprisoning Japanese citizens.

However they were not treated in a justifiable manner (intentionally worked to death, experimented upon, etc) and the final solution was a planned genocide which is unjustifiable.
>>
>>2665997
"Judea declares WAR on Germany" 1933.
Do you even newspaper?
>>
>>2666051
proofs
>>
>>2666081
>prove one of the most documented events in human history

Why do I think this would be a fools errand?
>>
>>2666091
Give me the sources.
>>
>>2666105
Not him, but you can start here http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
>>
>>2666129
Don't waste your time.

If he had any intellectual honesty he would be able to easily source it himself.
>>
>>2665997

>frogs
>a complete fucking joke
>jews
>hyper-intelligent, world-controlling capitalists, with no empathy for non-jews

Hmm, I wonder why he sent one to summer camp but not the other
>>
>>2665935
The Fuhrer was Germany and the final judge and therefor had final authority on wither he was right to do it or not.
>>
File: 44222222226.jpg (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
44222222226.jpg
543KB, 1600x1200px
Fuck off neckbeard
>>
>>2668428
Ya know I can cherry pick pictures of normies or antifa or whatever you are too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.