[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Koreans were still living in mudhuts like Afrcans in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1415054630221.png (1MB, 1300x824px) Image search: [Google]
1415054630221.png
1MB, 1300x824px
How come Koreans were still living in mudhuts like Afrcans in the fucking 20th century? Just how backwards was the rest of Asia in general at the time?
>>
File: 23b.jpg (61KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
61KB, 599x599px
>>2664323
>backwards
>implying not wanting to build the next Tower of Babel makes you a degenerate

Why are capitalists and marxists so focused on constant expansionism?
>>
>>2664332
It's the sign of great civilizations.
>>
>>2664323
Trading an organic homegrown culture for industrialist cancer.
>>
File: steel legion.jpg (333KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
steel legion.jpg
333KB, 600x800px
>>2664337
You mean a constant cycle of expansion that eventually dries all lands and people of their resources after ages of expansion and degeneracy which provide a never ending dichotomy based around the central thesis of pride and might makes right?

LARPing about 40k, Star Wars, Dune, etc becoming a reality is fun, but thinking they actually will become a reality is retarded.

Transhumanism is dead meme, and building shit for the sake of making it bigger than everyone else's shit is an idea which will get people nowhere.
>>
>>2664323
Tibet was still cutting off ears and hands and gouging out eyes in the 1940s IIRC
>>
>>2664323
geez, I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>2664323
Same reason the Chinese didn't conquer the world, I reckon. It seems to me that while the rest of the Orient was left in the past, Japan was the one exception. They all fought the old war and you fought the new one. I wish the history of early 20th century Japan was more accessable, I'd really love to know more of it. Post more pics and texts if you got 'em, nipfriend.
>>
>>2664323
>living in mudhuts like Afrcans in the fucking 20th century?

It's not fucking uncommon at all in Asia though.
>>
>>2664578
>I wish the history of early 20th century Japan was more accessable, I'd really love to know more of it.
there are a metric fucktons of books and articles on the subject in english, it's extremely accessible
>>
>>2664323
>How come Koreans were still living in mudhuts like Afrcans in the fucking 20th century?
nobody cared about it until the Japanese decided to colonize it and the ruling monarchy was corrupt and stagnant
advancement isn't the natural state of things, you know. there has to be an impetus
>>
>>2664323
Pre-Annex Pyongyang looks so much nicer than Seoul.
>>
>>2665002
One picture doesn't show the entire city my friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.