[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western-fag here. Where I can find something similar to the wild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Western-fag here. Where I can find something similar to the wild west in today's world?
>>
Rough areas of Africa and the Middle-East

Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia have really cleaned up their scummy images in the past few years
>>
>>2662498
Anywhere in the west that isnt shitty coastal California or Las Vegas or Montana
>>
South Africa.
>>
>>2662498
You mean the Wild West as seen in movies?
>>
Somalia
>>
Motherfucking Detroit
>>
I was in Cambodia about 6 months back and it still felt pretty damn wild west-esque. Cheap food, drinks, whores, violence never far away...
>>
>>2662516
>Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia have really cleaned up their scummy images in the past few years

Fuck no.
>>
>>2662532
Not really. More like the most lawless place you can't think of
>>
>>2662498
Anywhere in central america
>>
>>2662555
Jew detected
>>
>>2662561
Really?

Poland was lovely last Christmas
>>
>>2662561
Eastern Europe is basically the same as western Europe, just poorer and more conservative. The 90s days of unrestricted mafia rule and cowboy like shootouts are long gone.
>>
>>2662590
Poland was always lovely.
>>
>>2662615
Even Albania and Bosnia?
>>
Central Asia
>>
>>2662590
Yeah city est europe is really comfy. It's really only russia that got that cold wild west feel
>>
>>2662658
I'm not sure about Albania but Bosnia is fine nowadays.
>>
>>2662658
>Bosnia
Yes
>Albania
Looks like north africa desu
>>
>>2662677
HOL UP
>>
the australian outback
>>
>>2662498
Ethiopia/Somalia/Eritrea.

Shit's sick, yo.
>>
>>2662555
Seconding South East Asia. South Western China too, near Tibet. You can tell things are a little less 'wild' than they used to be, but Tibetan China is the furthest I've ever felt from Western civilization.
>>
>>2662677
Albania has a lower crime rate than most Western countries
>>
Africa.

Papua new guinea and maybe some parts of the amazon

>>2662923
I wish
>>
>>2663126
Things work differently in such places. I doubt many things we'd consider to be crimes are reported to the authorities.
>>
>>2662563
Antarctica, but with snowmobiles instead of horses?
>>
>>2663308
Haha lol no Antarctica is likely the most well regulated and law abiding land on Earth.

Exclusivity
>>
File: sao felix do xingu.jpg (87KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
sao felix do xingu.jpg
87KB, 780x440px
The Brazilian agricultural frontier in the Amazon is the closest you can get to what the Wild West actually was. You have indigenous peoples, a harsh environment (jungle instead of desert, though), an ineffective government, big landowners having private armies, cowboys, cattle raids, lynch law, etc
>>
Mongolia
>>
>>2663345
My family actually owns a farm in the middle of the country, It's pretty close to the wild west. The Indians are always trying to extort us and we have to give them one cow every year. Also, the only convenience store in the nearest "city"(1000 people, two hours away) sold ammo like it was candy.
>>
>>2663699
Haha modern day, still paying off the savages
>>
>>2663699
Sorry cuck but that's not like America at all. We shot our savages when they threatened us.
>>
>>2663713
Ehhhh you know we could have just given them a fukken cow every year.

Huh. Never thought of that. Oh well...
>>
File: chacarera.jpg (82KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
chacarera.jpg
82KB, 800x450px
Argentina and Paraguay
>>
>>2662498
>gira will never play the lead role in a spaghetti western
>>
>>2662498
The balkans are pretty wild. Other than that the middle east is comparable, but you'll get beheaded.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.